The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally find it odd that they don't have dinner at a regular time with the little fella and why they have to eat after he goes to bed (poor little fella and their mandatory sleeping schedule but that's me). These people don't seem normal to me & all because of their disorganized lives/vlogging.

Reactions: 16
Hoping this works, not sure if its allowed or not but this dude nails it right about why family vlogs are so wrong, I really hope Dim an Gin watch this

Thanks for sharing that. He was spot on with so much! I wish they would watch and be able to really hear. But they have been vlogging for so long, it’s so blurred for them. They don’t realize that at one point they made a choice to be on camera and their son never did. He “seems” ok with it because it’s all he has ever known. But they’ve both recorded questionable things (the bath, the scary ride, his tantrum) because they can’t see right from wrong in that situation which normalizes it for their child that had no context for what is right and normal.

I remember my parents filming us and if something happened where we got hurt or didn’t want to be on camera, they stopped filming and put the camera down. There were lots of videos like that on America’s Funniest Videos. Recording ended or camera was dropped because they went to check on the people on the “funny” situation. People now just keep recording and it’s normalized for young people. Even more so for these family vlogs. No one thinks about whether or not they should be recording something. And then the sharing it all with thousands of people. To forever live on the internet. The parents doing this, never had this happen to them. They had privacy. And the agency to start vlogging as adults. Regulation on some level is needed but YouTube won’t until they have to.

I’m so glad he commented on the people watching and how sad and twisted/intertwined the lives of viewer and viewed become. Ugh. And pointed out how it’s exploitation of bad situations for kids for money.

Reactions: 9
He's called Charlie but his channel is penguinz0 an I think he also goes by moist critical but that might be his gaming one

He's VERY forward with his views an makes such exellent points about a lot of things, he's also one of the few that makes it clear he's a vlogger an not your friend so don't expect him to be friends with you, he doesn't sugarcoat anything, apart from his gaming side he's mostly just someone who reviews other vloggers or videos etc
We could use someone with that same fire and reasoning he has up in Washington lobbying to protect these kids. I'm not saying no one can take and share home videos of their kids, that's fine... don't profit off the videos with your kids featured in them. (Maybe remove that story about him when he was 8, that added no value and was just a distraction.)

If you're a professional youtuber, or "influencer" (God I hate that term, as they should influence no one) then your child/ren should not be on your videos at all other than a glimpse here or there. The focus is on you, not the kid.

With them, 8:30 could be a 3rd dinner. I was told not to eat a lot after like 7 because your body can’t digest it fast enough, therefore all of the bad stuff just settles in the wrong places while you sleep. I’m not a nutritionist, so I have idea if that’s valid or not, but if it is, these 2 are in trouble with their late dinners and even later desserts. And who knows how much snacking Jenny5Dinners does after Tim goes to bed while she deletes comments til 3 in the morning.
Jenn doesn't go to bed until 2am, so that means 8:30 is like most folk's 5:30.
Due to working with shifted time zones, I'm the same.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for sharing that. He was spot on with so much! I wish they would watch and be able to really hear. But they have been vlogging for so long, it’s so blurred for them. They don’t realize that at one point they made a choice to be on camera and their son never did. He “seems” ok with it because it’s all he has ever known. But they’ve both recorded questionable things (the bath, the scary ride, his tantrum) because they can’t see right from wrong in that situation which normalizes it for their child that had no context for what is right and normal.

I remember my parents filming us and if something happened where we got hurt or didn’t want to be on camera, they stopped filming and put the camera down. There were lots of videos like that on America’s Funniest Videos. Recording ended or camera was dropped because they went to check on the people on the “funny” situation. People now just keep recording and it’s normalized for young people. Even more so for these family vlogs. No one thinks about whether or not they should be recording something. And then the sharing it all with thousands of people. To forever live on the internet. The parents doing this, never had this happen to them. They had privacy. And the agency to start vlogging as adults. Regulation on some level is needed but YouTube won’t until they have to.

I’m so glad he commented on the people watching and how sad and twisted/intertwined the lives of viewer and viewed become. Ugh. And pointed out how it’s exploitation of bad situations for kids for money.
This is the thing that gets me, kids now a days have ZERO privacy, their lives are on a phone being posted to wherever, our parents had all the privicy, maybe a few embarrassing stories that were passed down that they would choose to say about it, even my generation had a sort of privicy where the only recording was mostly partys or holidays, again the embarrassing stories were mostly said if we said them

J will never have the privicy his parents had, where are their childhood videos? Where are all the embarrassing stories and photos of them? Oh wait, they won't ever post that or mention it because THEY don't want anyone else to know about it, so it's perfectly fine for dumb an dumber to keep their childhood memory's private but they want the kids childhood out there for everyone to see, all the embarrassing things that goes with it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In fairness, Ginn has no problems also disclosing Dim’s bowel habits. But the neon glow princess is off limits herself.

• Haha
Part of me thinks J5D has had botox and lip fillers, but then another part of me thinks they def would have filmed it and discussed it because she thinks it is boujee.
Her body is probably just packing fat into every cell!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Every time I see Jenn with these super puffy, over glossy lips (girl, that's not a thing anymore) I get flashbacks to 10th grade English with my class discussing Canterbury tales: the whores used to bite their lips to turn them puffy and red to attract attention .... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤔. It’s interesting that as TTT views go down their subscribers increased by 1K.

If it is true that they might be getting a babysitter for Jackson when they go to venues that is a good thing for him. He will have some normalcy in his life. And an adult he can count on to nurture his physical and cognitive development. For an almost 26 month old, J$ is delayed in several areas, but with time and repetition can catch up.

btw - Jackson is the smartest one in the family. The day will come when he won’t put up being on TTT.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I mean, live your best lives people. If you want to spend $20k on a trip to Hawaii you crack on. Don’t though then spout on about how it’s a “once in a lifetime” holiday, when it’s your second visit and you have already put thought into your next visit. That merchandise haul was totally unnecessary for a pile a tat. They must own so many T-shirts. It was the same when they bought the whole Harry Styles merch stall. Urgh!

Reactions: 15
With them, 8:30 could be a 3rd dinner. I was told not to eat a lot after like 7 because your body can’t digest it fast enough, therefore all of the bad stuff just settles in the wrong places while you sleep. I’m not a nutritionist, so I have idea if that’s valid or not, but if it is, these 2 are in trouble with their late dinners and even later desserts. And who knows how much snacking Jenny5Dinners does after Tim goes to bed while she deletes comments til 3 in the morning.
The not eating Disney as a family is weird! They make those stupid boxed meals while J$ gets some sort of frozen tit. Why can’t they grill some chicken & cook some sides? It’s not hard. And yes fasting is good for you- I use to only eat in an 8 hr period. It helps reset your blood sugar & reduces bloating. They could eat dinner with J$ at 5:30 & still have a snack at 7/8.

Reactions: 6
The not eating Disney as a family is weird! They make those stupid boxed meals while J$ gets some sort of frozen tit. Why can’t they grill some chicken & cook some sides? It’s not hard. And yes fasting is good for you- I use to only eat in an 8 hr period. It helps reset your blood sugar & reduces bloating. They could eat dinner with J$ at 5:30 & still have a snack at 7/8.
There ya go, and I couldn't agree more... :) Maybe they think having those boxed meals later is their "together" time... heck I don't know but it's weird for sure.

Jackson ate healthier as a baby. Initially only homemade puréed fruits and vegetables. Then broccoli with either grilled chicken or salmon (which he loved!).

All of these are not a part of his daily diet now.
Fruits and vegetables especially are missing.

Reactions: 10
Jackson ate healthier as a baby. Initially only homemade puréed fruits and vegetables. Then broccoli with either grilled chicken or salmon (which he loved!).

All of these are not a part of his daily diet now.
Fruits and vegetables especially are missing.
I agree, but at what point did Jenn and Tim make this change over? What were they doing that took their focus off the health of their son and back onto ease of life? Was it when Disney re-opened?

Reactions: 5
I agree, but at what point did Jenn and Tim make this change over? What were they doing that took their focus off the health of their son and back onto ease of life? Was it when Disney re-opened?
They used to pack him snacks for Disney and he’d eat grapes while Tim rode rides.

They used to pack him snacks for Disney and he’d eat grapes while Tim rode rides.
I think you both are on to something.

Maybe when they started their “resort tour” in August 2020? Jackson was 9 months old.

They were eating out/getting to go food all the time.
Despite having the most fabulous kitchens on property at the Copper Creek Cascade Cabins and the Polynesian Bungalows.
They had a car. Could have brought groceries with them or even ran to a Publix as necessary.
Jackson’s diet was never on their radar. He was fed the scraps from what they wanted to eat.

Re: grapes. They got roasted here for giving him WHOLE grapes. Then they couldn’t be bothered to cut them up, so bye bye grapes.

Last edited:
Yes. He would eat whole, uncut grapes. Because they are both stupid, and too lazy to research ANYTHING, including what might kill their kid. Why waste the time? Eh Jen? Too much effort....like putting on a nice outfit for dapper day?

gra.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Loving the fact that after 24 hours FRE's video of the live stream has nearly 4k views while the actual live stream on a channel with 850k subs has only 40k. If we assume that most of FRE's audience probably at least watched the actual live stream for a few seconds that means the actual views on the Trackers video from 'fans' was probably only 35K

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes. He would eat whole, uncut grapes. Because they are both stupid, and too lazy to research ANYTHING, including what might kill their kid. Why waste the time? Eh Jen? Too much effort....like putting on a nice outfit for dapper day?

View attachment 987531
Does Jenn have any nice outfits? 😱

I have yet to see an outfit where she/her....
• doesn’t look like she is stuffed in a sausage casing
•. spaghetti straps aren’t digging deep into her shoulders
• neckline isn’t so low her girls are spilling out
• her bat wings aren’t flapping

Last edited:
  • Haha
Loving the fact that after 24 hours FRE's video of the live stream has nearly 4k views while the actual live stream on a channel with 850k subs has only 40k. If we assume that most of FRE's audience probably at least watched the actual live stream for a few seconds that means the actual views on the Trackers video from 'fans' was probably only 35K
I'm not sure but I don't think YT combines those numbers? I was watching another YTuber that has millions of views and was saying something about live stream numbers aren't counted in the view count after the live? I could be wrong?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.