The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I get a show of hands from all the other parents on here who routinely take their child/children places WITHOUT other adults to help?

Have we ever seen Jen take their son anywhere on her own? Oh wait. She won’t drive. And she looked like a disaster in DL when she had to “manage” her child on her own. And let’s not forget how she couldn’t pack or edit or whatever it was that one day because he didn’t nap.

How have the rest of us survived this long?! We must be as miraculous as their money maker!!
My friends parents had 4 kids, they also fostered other kids for years an have 2 adopted kids both severely disabled, like wheelchair, feeding tubs etc, there would be times they could have up to 8 or 10 kids at one time and her man worked on the oil rigs, this amazing incredible woman SINGLE HANDLED RAISED AND CARED FOR UP TO 10 KIDS ALONE, an am talking some of these kids come from messed up homes, she made sure if they wanted a pet she would have them, rabbits, guinea pigs, dogs, cats, ducks etc, they had them all, they also got days out constantly, some of these kids would trash the house, run away, have police at the door non stop an more, an she freaking dealt with it somtimes alone, sure they had extended family but that wasn't all the time, she worked with these kids an looked after them till they were all in safe homes, she still fosters to this day an she's well into her 60s

An these two dip shits can't watch ONE child

My dad also worked on the oil rigs so my mum was left with the two of us, an not once did she complain about how hard it was, we both had intense schedules with acitvitys, my dancing involved competitions every weekend, an not all were in Scotland, 70% were England, we never missed one an that's not including, dance lessons, my performing theatres I was in for rehearsals an show times, singing lessons, school, dance exams, an more

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm irked they wouldn't let the kid get another pressed penny at the zoo. Just ask for some change from the cashier FFS!

Reactions: 11
Can I get a show of hands from all the other parents on here who routinely take their child/children places WITHOUT other adults to help?

Have we ever seen Jen take their son anywhere on her own? Oh wait. She won’t drive. And she looked like a disaster in DL when she had to “manage” her child on her own. And let’s not forget how she couldn’t pack or edit or whatever it was that one day because he didn’t nap.

How have the rest of us survived this long?! We must be as miraculous as their money maker!!

I was a single Mom, hardly making any money and took my son places.. It's the memories (and yes I'm a sap). (this was also back in the early 70's).
That little fella will remember a whole lot more than they give him credit.

• Heart
I was a single Mom, hardly making any money and took my son places.. It's the memories (and yes I'm a sap). (this was also back in the early 70's). and
Ditto. Single moms (or dads) have it the rough, particularly when the other parent decides to leave the scene with zero support physically or financially. And yet... we do it and do it well, no complaints. Why? Because we will do what it takes for our kids to be well, doing anything within reason for them.

• Heart
8 days with no nanny/manny and they're like, eff this, we aren't ever taking care of our child by ourselves again! It's so hard you guuuyyyyzz.
This 100%. After the last couple of vacations without a Nanny, they need down time from their Miracle Child. The next vacation they take, they will have a “friend” with them again. I can’t believe they/she actually talked about having a second Miracle Child. #homemovies

Reactions: 16
When she’s going on and on in front of the wings photo opp, J$ says “mommy” a couple times and she completely ignores him.

If she ignores him cause she’s busy “working”, she could at least have brushed her hair and put on jeggings (you know, a slight step above her overused leggings).

Re: the goat feeding, she was projecting her anxieties onto him. Once she saw the goat ate from his fingers just fine she didn’t need to keep harping at him. Goats at petting zoos are pretty docile (and overfed with those pellets, frankly). When we feed my dad’s goats, they don’t care whether your palm is open or you’re holding it with your fingers, they still use their tongue, never their teeth (their teeth are actually surprisingly pretty small considering how well they chew through the stuff my dad sets up for them 😆).

Last edited:

I am a single parent and I don't own a car. Where I live it's not a big deal cause public transportation is, pretty good...
Before covid we have been almost every weekend to a zoo, park, museum or whatever.... 🙄

I'm irked they wouldn't let the kid get another pressed penny at the zoo. Just ask for some change from the cashier FFS!
As I do under that you cannot buy your child everything he asks for.... But when I just spend 1000 dollar on souvenirs, I should have 51 more pennys for something my child really wants

• Heart
As I do under that you cannot buy your child everything he asks for.... But when I just spend 1000 dollar on souvenirs, I should have 51 more pennys for something my child really wants
So they'll get him a t-shirt the kid couldn't care less about, but won't start him down the road of collecting one small, easy to keep collection? All those pressed pennies need is one small binder, the size of a small photo album verses their crap which will just sit in drawers piles all over the room. They're setting this kid up to have the same hording disorder they have.

Reactions: 19
So they'll get him a t-shirt the kid couldn't care less about, but won't start him down the road of collecting one small, easy to keep collection? All those pressed pennies need is one small binder, the size of a small photo album verses their crap which will just sit in drawers piles all over the room. They're setting this kid up to have the same hording disorder they have.
Totally agree. A Pressed Penny collection is hassle free and easy to maintain, especially for someone who goes to the parks so frequently. Sounds like easy video content as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That's exactly what I was thinking. And we know from the rocks he likes to collect things. The pennies would be perfect. They take up such little space.

Wait until FRE has a go with this video- l👁👁king forward to that one & sure we won't be disappointed.😁

That's exactly what I was thinking. And we know from the rocks he likes to collect things. The pennies would be perfect. They take up such little space.
If they'd only let him be a little boy- get dirty and play!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
Exactly... Or if they do not have the "energy" to put everything in a album... A jar would be just fine

Reactions: 10
Really Ginn??? Before the video even starts, are you a bleeping lizard???

2022-01-14 12_37_09-A Wild Day At The Central Florida Zoo In Sanford! _ Feeding A Giraffe, Asi...png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was a single Mom, hardly making any money and took my son places.. It's the memories (and yes I'm a sap). (this was also back in the early 70's).
That little fella will remember a whole lot more than they give him credit.
Single parent here too. Managed a full time career, home and 2 kids. Could afford a car and day trips. Loved days at the zoo, museums, country parks and art galleries along with cinema trips, picnics and the odd meal out. And yes a few flights out from UK to Orlando and Boston in (gasp) economy seats!!! Was it easy? Nope. I didn't have a romantic relationship because my kids came first and I didn't have the time or energy to think about one after that divorce. But we had so much fun, have fantastic memories and are still very close now they're adults and have their own lives. Father did his thing, dragged them out to the same crappy places week after week, no time, no patience and now absolutely no relationship with them at all now. They cut him out after he came crying to the about wanting a family with spouse No. 4 (yip) and it wasn't happening. He was another one never happy with what he had, always wanting new/fresh/updated and ended up with very little.

• Heart

My husband worked overnights and the weekends. I work too (unlike Gin). He had to go to Hawaii/Minnesota the first 2 months she was born.

I was took my munchkin everywhere by myself. We have memories from here to the sky.

I don't understand Gin. That birthday? Terrible. Allowing a tour guide to carry your kid while you trounced along like a teenager? Horrible. Leaving your kid in a car with a stranger? Unacceptable

Reactions: 19
If they'd only let him be a little boy- get dirty and play!!!!!!!!!

With the odd outside video's in the back yard. If you base their life on what they show. The poor kid when at home spends all day every day inside.

Alot of the toys they show (like the car (the jeep and the other little car they have for him) and the Hot wheels looking race track thing) could be easily set up outside in the front of their house on their driveway. They could take a walk with him with the jeep or the other car. Shocker. They don't have to film it either.

They could also get a cheap sand pit and fill it up with dirt (or obviously sand) and get the hose out and contain the mud in the sand pit if they are worried about have mud in their lawn. They can also, big wow here, use the pool they have. The kid loves water. TTT and Jen also seen to love pools as they show them going to Volcano Bay and use the resort pool. Granted those places are cool compared to their pool. But still, they have one 10' from their kitchen.

• Heart
Yay, a fresh new Nanny! Manny Matt must have been busy. Can hear J$ Shouting 'Stroller' even though Jinn said he didn't want a stroller anymore.

View attachment 988000

Also "Last time we came here Jackson...I can't remember if he was born yet" NICE!
Thats all I watched of the vlog haha
Is it just me or does this nanny look more like JennBo? Maybe it is just whoever the agency sent over to them though. Thanks for pic with the timestamp!

Reactions: 9
What kills me is how often the kid talks about how he very obviously wants to do activities they can do at home or in their own neighborhood. In the zoo video, they said his favorite thing was "the playground". They have a super nice playground in their own neighborhood and they could EASILY afford to put a nice backyard playground in for him that he would be happy to use for years. But no, that doesn't make them $$ and they won't do anything unless they can film it, right? So he gets dragged every single place they think they can create content off of instead of spending time bonding with his parents while participating in an activity HE chose.

Reactions: 17
What kills me is how often the kid talks about how he very obviously wants to do activities they can do at home or in their own neighborhood. In the zoo video, they said his favorite thing was "the playground". They have a super nice playground in their own neighborhood and they could EASILY afford to put a nice backyard playground in for him that he would be happy to use for years. But no, that doesn't make them $$ and they won't do anything unless they can film it, right? So he gets dragged every single place they think they can create content off of instead of spending time bonding with his parents while participating in an activity HE chose.
Agreed, but give it time.
He is still a young 2 year old. That voice of his will grow louder and louder as he makes his opinions known. :ROFLMAO:

Tim needs to stop feeding him like a baby bird right NOW. He is perfectly capable of doing many of the basics on his own now, especially eating.

Tim, who shoves his kid on a rollercoaster before he's emotionally ready for it (and insists he loves it despite the obvious terror the child had leaving the coaster), still feeds him like he's 6 months old. Tim makes Jackson out to be a special needs child in this area, which he is not.

It's not Jackson with the problem. Both parents have issues with allowing Jackson to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.