The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would the 3pm live stream not be for the UK time zone, it does seem weird to have one at 3pm there but here it's 8pm so more likely more UK stans are going be there, if it were any later like say 6 or 7pm your getting too late to appeal to the UK

3pm would not only get some American stans but it would also include UK, rather than just do a night America an leave out the UK all together
I think you’re giving them too much credit. Jen wasn’t aware how timelines worked until they went to Disneyland a couple months ago. They seem to have grasped that CA and HI are hours behind Orlando…now you want them to figure out there are places that are AHEAD?! Jen’s head might pop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now that young man gave a very enlightening video!! I, too, hope the trackashians watch it but wait, just wait, oh that's now how we roll and has nothing to do with our travel channel/family adventure videos, well WRONG!

Reactions: 8
Yeah it appears the planned 3 pm scheduled vlog was a result of 2 things: TimBo wanting to try out new streaming software (was it Streamlabs or something else?) and the fact that they hired a babysitter or nanny for the day and had a hard deadline for that babysitting time ending.

Reactions: 11
Know we're late to the party but it Brings us great joy that Jackson's first haircut was NOT in the MK.
They had their hearts set out on the Harmony Barber Shop and it's wonderful they got denied that. Can never take back someone's FIRST haircut, let alone your own and only son.

Reminds me of the old adage, Man Plans, and God Laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
65k views on their Q&A and 35k on the live- ouch. People are tired of listening to them talk about how much $ they spend.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Part of me thinks J5D has had botox and lip fillers, but then another part of me thinks they def would have filmed it and discussed it because she thinks it is boujee.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Part of me thinks J5D has had botox and lip fillers, but then another part of me thinks they def would have filmed it and discussed it because she thinks it is boujee.
I agree, and I think it would have really appealed to all the super weird stans who always comment on how "stunning" she is all the time. I still don't know how they're seeing anything stunning with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I hope they look into signing buddy up for something like Tinkergarten. I think he would love it, it is outside, he would be with other kids his age, and he seems to love exploring nature.

Reactions: 8
Nah I don't think so, looks like she might have a large cold sore and boy they can distort the lip.. She needs some Abreva or HepecinL.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hoping this works, not sure if its allowed or not but this dude nails it right about why family vlogs are so wrong, I really hope Dim an Gin watch this

Holy tit, don’t know who this guy is, but he nailed the Trackholes videos point for point. He also nailed the stans involvement via the comments spot on. #homemovies

Thanks for posting this @Snippysnips. These family channels are sickening.

Reactions: 15
How many livestreams have they done and Dimmy still struggles to get it up and running? But what do I know, they are the "professionals". I love how he admitted he didn't plan anything. Just by the "seat of his pants" and that he is terrible at planning things out. But please go to them for all of your vacation planning needs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many livestreams have they done and Dimmy still struggles to get it up and running? But what do I know, they are the "professionals". I love how he admitted he didn't plan anything. Just by the "seat of his pants" and that he is terrible at planning things out. But please go to them for all of your vacation planning needs!
Probably not the only thing he struggles to get up and running hahaha...

I can't believe they both so openly admit they don't know what they're doing, and they remind us every day with their crappy content and their complete and total ineptitude when it comes to things like livestreams, editing, and planning trips. Yet, their branding indicates they want their viewers to rely on them for advice. And some people latch onto them for advice. Its insane!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She would absolutely film it…as a sponsored deal. Tons of “creators” partner with med spas to show their Botox or filler process, then get it for free in return. I’m actually surprised she hasn’t done that yet!

Reactions: 5
I only watched the FRE version of the live stream. I am still flabbergasted that people asked them about disability access for people might need it. But at least they admitted it was not their thing.

I am not disabled or have food allergies. There was a lady I found (she has not posted in over a year), Pammies Parks Plus, who would post on as an overweight person. She was very good about bringing up wheelchair access, stuff that might trigger autistic guests, if certain rides were accessible for overweight people. Another thing she was good at was showing on the theme park menus vegan, vegetarian options. Items that could be made into those options along with gluten free items and if the theme park mentioned it, if it is was fried in peanut oil for people with peanut allergies.

She would also give honest theme park food reviews. She actually ate other stuff besides hamburgers and hot dogs.

Reactions: 18
Yeah it appears the planned 3 pm scheduled vlog was a result of 2 things: TimBo wanting to try out new streaming software (was it Streamlabs or something else?) and the fact that they hired a babysitter or nanny for the day and had a hard deadline for that babysitting time ending.
Agree. They kept mentioning dinner but we all know when these two eat at home it's at 8:30 at night. Come on, we aren't stupid. Unnnllesssss, they read here and took the advice of someone who recently posted that they should be eating dinner with their son every night and not once he went to bed.

Reactions: 9
The only reason needing to start to make dinner at 4pm is semi-believable with these two is because it would have been their first dinner of the afternoon/evening. Second dinner would be the one at 8:30pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just watched FRE's video totaling up what they spent on souvenirs and I think the most ridiculous one was the bag at the end. Because whatever plastic bag they give you for your purchases wasn't sufficient to stuff in a suitcase? 🤯

Edited to add: Do either of them even hold up the shirt in front of a mirror to see whether they look good in it before buying it? I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy tit, don’t know who this guy is, but he nailed the Trackholes videos point for point. He also nailed the stans involvement via the comments spot on. #homemovies

Thanks for posting this @Snippysnips. These family channels are sickening.
He's called Charlie but his channel is penguinz0 an I think he also goes by moist critical but that might be his gaming one

He's VERY forward with his views an makes such exellent points about a lot of things, he's also one of the few that makes it clear he's a vlogger an not your friend so don't expect him to be friends with you, he doesn't sugarcoat anything, apart from his gaming side he's mostly just someone who reviews other vloggers or videos etc

Reactions: 13
The only reason needing to start to make dinner at 4pm is semi-believable with these two is because it would have been their first dinner of the afternoon/evening. Second dinner would be the one at 8:30pm.
With them, 8:30 could be a 3rd dinner. I was told not to eat a lot after like 7 because your body can’t digest it fast enough, therefore all of the bad stuff just settles in the wrong places while you sleep. I’m not a nutritionist, so I have idea if that’s valid or not, but if it is, these 2 are in trouble with their late dinners and even later desserts. And who knows how much snacking Jenny5Dinners does after Tim goes to bed while she deletes comments til 3 in the morning.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.