The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to post that The trackers were at Universal today 😂😂. Y’all beat me to it. It was interesting how I ran across/ had the misfortune of coming across them. I was with my gf and friends and we. We we’re standing in front of the ride building when guess who walks by with their camera? They stopped close by and we’re filming. We we’re discussing the mummy closing and Jenn starts staring at us. It was really weird that my gf glared at her and asked her what she needed. Jenn looked p’od at my gf but she turned back to Tim and they walked off. Damn I wish I got a photo or video! 😂😂
You are sooooo lucky Gin didn't immediately call the Manager over and try to get you all kicked out. They are cuhlebrities, guuyyyyzzz! You should treat them like Uni Royalty! 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They had a chat moderator. My guess is the yellow comments were pre-blocked. You can set up keywords to block automatically. You can also put people in "time out". The moderator was named Phil or something. I saw the wrench icon by his name.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They had a chat moderator. My guess is the yellow comments were pre-blocked. You can set up keywords to block automatically. You can also put people in "time out". The moderator was named Phil or something. I saw the wrench icon by his name.
Well I guess they told us huh? Anybody skeert? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big cowards! They are the worst! They didn’t want anyone asking about the kid in the van like @Love_the_kitz said.

Reactions: 18
I guess this will make ya'll look at me different and put me in a lower class (and please don't spread rumors) but when we stay at Ft. Wilderness we actually buy stuff from our local Publix and here it is, we stop at the Publix in Windermere and get frozen stuff... I know I know, why oh why are we sensible? I don't know, breaks my poor heart to think we don't throw our money out the window... boo hoo hoo And when you speak of me, speak kindly... :cry:
I am in the UK and I freaking LOVE Publix when I'm over. I even took a picture of frozen gator bites last time cos I was so excited. Oh how I'd love to be back over there!!
IMG_20190919_095100.jpg

So they were supposed to go live at 3PM today?

Lazy ass Slackers late to their own live stream.

Looks like I can't comment...guess they figured out a way to block you for good.

View attachment 984853

Nevermind the chat finally loaded;

View attachment 984863
Dunno what's funnier, your comment or the guy asking if they got his message 😅 wtf!!

That idiot bought the lens he rented for Hawaii!
With the flaw in it?! About sums him up....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure I am not blocked but I also didn't post anything with the words "van," "free babysitter," "negligent," or "wtf were you thinking?" 🤣
How darn funny...... I posted but it quickly scrolled up the screen. You know the things they don't want to see pass by quickly..

I saw on one of the vlogs that a stan had commented that the lens he bought (wasn't that the lens Ginns said she got him, along with the tripod, and the bike?) goes for $1500 brand new.

• Wow
  • Sick
He made them out to be super fancy/elite but they were Warby Parker. Probably the least expensive glasses that I've ever bought my kids, and I'm not Tracker-rich, glasses are expensive! Their big thing is, they'll send you 5 pairs to try on, you ship them back and they make you what you want in your prescription. It was handy during quarantine, but it's nothing super elite or expensive. Probably the reason why we've never heard about them again.
Hehe. They probably weren’t expensive enough for him to keep promoting or wearing them. if they aren’t at least $1000+, they must be junk. 🙄

Won’t lie, mine were expensive. They are Kate spade. But…my insurance covered a portion of the cost, the eye dr was running a discount special on all glasses with blue (mine are navy) and they are by far my favorite out of all the pairs I’ve ever had. And since I have to wear them everywhere or I can’t see anything, I could at least justify the expense.

Reactions: 9
It seems like the Disney Vlogger YouTube bubble has popped. They sure aren’t getting the views they used too along with others. Heck even their sub Reddit is a ghost town. They are trying what they can to get people to watch. I’m waiting for them to be sponsored by skill share or raid shadow legends!!! At this point. As I’m sure their revenue is drying up with the lower views they are getting.

Reactions: 13
Hoping this works, not sure if its allowed or not but this dude nails it right about why family vlogs are so wrong, I really hope Dim an Gin watch this

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Hoping this works, not sure if its allowed or not but this dude nails it right about why family vlogs are so wrong, I really hope Dim an Gin watch this

There need to be child labor laws in place to help protect these kids on family vlogs. If a kid is featured prominently in a monetized video that should be no different than that kid being on a set in hollywood.

Reactions: 19
There need to be child labor laws in place to help protect these kids on family vlogs. If a kid is featured prominently in a monetized video that should be no different than that kid being on a set in hollywood.
Exactly an I honestly blame both the governments an youtube, the government should really be pushing youtube for stricter rules on how old kids need to be if they are to be featured, how they are featured, an what sort of hours these kids are "working" with these videos, YouTube also should be highly monitoring any videos with kids in them that is the main focus of the vlog to make sure nothing happening is dehumanising to them or will be affecting mental health or is even dangerous, kids are NOT probs to be used for money that like that dude says they probably will never see any of it

If I kept hearing from someone an it was
Kid hurt themselves badly
Kid almost drowned
Kid almost choked
Kid got this black eye
Kid almost went with stranger etc

I'd be wanting social services to take the kid away, but what do people do now, they film it an throw it on YouTube for money so they can live the high life

Omg. Listening to these two ramble about DVC…

I’m not an owner. I have no interest in being an owner. But for some reason I enjoy the topic, so I watch the DIS DVC show. I can answer all of Timmy and JenBo’s basic contract questions just from that.

The two of them can’t plan a day at home, how are they going to navigate a DVC contract?? They’ll just throw money at it and think they got a deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Granted my youngest child is 10 so it’s been a hot minute since I’ve had nap routine as a part of my life…but if they are scheduling the live for when he is napping why would they pick 3? I would assume a 2 year old would have one nap smack in the middle like 12-2? If he is napping from 3-4 or 3-5 and then they put him to bed at 7? So confused. Maybe I misunderstood and they chose 3 as that is when he would be awake because nothing is more fun than watching them struggle to try and restrain an active toddler while spewing dumb tit and misinformation. I’m sure he loves that quality time himself. 🙄
Pretty sure they had a babysitter. One of their fans posted a photo with just the two of them at Universal in those clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.