The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I whisper, we both got a pair in October... and in my defense with my cerebral intervention and fibromyalgia, the light color of lenses are perfect for me, both outside and inside when needed... but any who, LOL
That's OK, I don't judge....only the Trackashians....Lol

Reactions: 6
As of 1:40 pm PST, TTT live has 9.5K views

Though I suspect view purchases already, to bump up the view totals, I just wanted to document this number.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tim's eye is making me realize that I also need to get my glasses prescription updated, so thanks Tim! I've already scheduled an appointment because a) it isn't hard, and b) I take my health seriously.

You should think about doing the same.

Reactions: 5
The Broadway Bradshaws are part of AllEars so they’ve learned from a much better editor than TTT.

They are also both actors/performers so not just randoms who decided to pick up a GoPro one day.
Yes, Jared and Lindsay are on staff of Allears.
Though their participation is limited there.

This is their own family channel, started Sept. 2020, and not affiliated with Allears.

Reactions: 4
Theres is a problem when doing a live stream because stans could get sour if they get ignored in the chat and if they are sour they may start getting more sour and eventually find our lovely home here. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn’t he make a big deal about some fancy mail order glasses one time? Oh wait…they are probably lost under piles of junk
He made them out to be super fancy/elite but they were Warby Parker. Probably the least expensive glasses that I've ever bought my kids, and I'm not Tracker-rich, glasses are expensive! Their big thing is, they'll send you 5 pairs to try on, you ship them back and they make you what you want in your prescription. It was handy during quarantine, but it's nothing super elite or expensive. Probably the reason why we've never heard about them again.

Reactions: 10
Ginn thinks "DMV" when referring to a stan who said "come to maryland" literally means Dept. of Motor Vehicles (TBH I'm surprised she even knows what that DMV stands for).

Reactions: 5
Ginn thinks "DMV" when referring to a stan who said "come to maryland" literally means Dept. of Motor Vehicles (TBH I'm surprised she even knows what that DMV stands for).
Giving Jenn a pass on that one. I don't think one should expect anyone to know acronyms that are for areas not local to themselves or places they go.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jenn: "If you rode it once, you rode it a million times."

Great FRE material. She was referring to Shrek 4D.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok. DMV seems as common to me when referring to the DC/MD/VA area as referring to San Francisco as SF. It was just hilarious to think some stan is asking her to go to a literal DMV in Maryland (which I suppose, all things consider with the stans, might have been exactly what the stan meant, you never know).

The Trackers always talk about how much they hated their one experience at Ohana. They complain that they felt rushed when they asked for more food. Must have been good food if they asked for more 🤷‍♀️. The starter portions aren't exactly small.
Sounds like Ohana don't like them 🤣

Tim's eye is making me realize that I also need to get my glasses prescription updated, so thanks Tim! I've already scheduled an appointment because a) it isn't hard, and b) I take my health seriously.

You should think about doing the same.
I've been purging and cleaning my house

Making healthier choice thanks to watching them 🤣

It really isn't that hard. I don't have the income these two crazies have. 20k on weekly maid services would go a long way vs aulani 7days trip

Anyone catch how they bought J a VINYL BLUEY RECORD 🤦‍♀️

That’s what we have. We also have a mobile as well. We don’t vlog, just hate shakey video. I edit together our photos and videos every year. Image stabilization isn’t for correcting wild camera movements. Especially when Jenn has the camera. But he thinks he looks more professional with a bigger camera.
we have one too. My husband has a YouTube channel, ultra nerdy niche tit but I love the camera.

Reactions: 3
I was just about to post that The trackers were at Universal today 😂😂. Y’all beat me to it. It was interesting how I ran across/ had the misfortune of coming across them. I was with my gf and friends and we. We we’re standing in front of the ride building when guess who walks by with their camera? They stopped close by and we’re filming. We we’re discussing the mummy closing and Jenn starts staring at us. It was really weird that my gf glared at her and asked her what she needed. Jenn looked p’od at my gf but she turned back to Tim and they walked off. Damn I wish I got a photo or video! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
we have one too. My husband has a YouTube channel, ultra nerdy niche tit but I love the camera.
Ou La La........
tenor.gif
;)

I was just about to post that The trackers were at Universal today 😂😂. Y’all beat me to it. It was interesting how I ran across/ had the misfortune of coming across them. I was with my gf and friends and we. We we’re standing in front of the ride building when guess who walks by with their camera? They stopped close by and we’re filming. We we’re discussing the mummy closing and Jenn starts staring at us. It was really weird that my gf glared at her and asked her what she needed. Jenn looked p’od at my gf but she turned back to Tim and they walked off. Damn I wish I got a photo or video! 😂😂
Should've told her to take a picture, lasts longer!!

• Haha
I wish i had witnessed it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.