The Tim Tracker #45 Don't đź’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a thought for those two nitwits - especially trashbag Jenn. You were so worried about his safety on this ride, yet you stick him with Timbo, who can only hold him with one hand….so he can hold a camera to film his cash cow with the other.

Hey Jenn - you sorry excuse for a mother - maybe YOU should have riden with your kid and kept TWO hands on him. She was voicing her concerns long before they boarded, so there really is no reason other than $$$ that she couldn’t/wouldn’t have sit with him while Timbo filmed from another row.

Just another example of how these two really only look at this kid as their paycheck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Personal Opinion, Tim pressed baby J to ride the coaster.

He kept telling Gin everything's fine. Hes fine.

I believe she was on the phone with Disney or Universal complaining

I rolled my eyes when Gin said it was her first time there. No. Baby J's first time--- not yours.

Dude Gin is sooo good with money, they went to Disneyland to ride a few rides and go back to the Grand Californian 🤭 they are suuuchh penny pinchers

Dim STFU about Disney's "baby castle". At least Walt step foot at DL.

I'm an active member now 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I think she was on the phone with Disney too @HiJenn

They probably raised hell because of their check in day, not getting a king room, not having a bath tub. Even though they more than likely we’re not guaranteed any of that when they had to rebook their trip.

They are such entitled aholes!

Reactions: 13
Jennyturdlines probably doesn't actually care about barely doing anything at Disneyland for 2 days because she has more of a boner for Universal. To spend thousands of dollars to fly cross-country to go to Universal sounds even more foolish though. This whole vlog in general felt so chaotic. Creepy shot of the prop sleeping (oh look, he can sleep in an actual bed!), waaaay too much of breakfast (I've never seen a character breakfast look more unappealing), then they're just in Disney, Tim can't film Alice in Wonderland without seeming like he's never held a video camera before, Jennyturdlines expends too many of her brain cells wondering how people get evacuated from the ride, they keep mentioning it's busy, they crapped on Walt Disney's vision (I missed this in the video since I kept skipping ahead, but did she actually say that he couldn't afford a bigger castle?) even though without him they'd truly be nothing. So basically the only land they went to on day 1 was ToonTown and AinW is basically on the way to ToonTown. I can't believe how much they missed out on. They're bleeding so much money left and right. There was no reason for them to go to CA at this time unless they actually think the views on their belated CA vlogs would bring in the $$ they spent and then some. They should have just had their nanny watch their prop for them, but then they wouldn't have been able to use him to try to get more views.

Jennyturdlines will probably crap on Universal Hollywood too.

Reactions: 10
Here’s a thought for those two nitwits - especially trashbag Jenn. You were so worried about his safety on this ride, yet you stick him with Timbo, who can only hold him with one hand….so he can hold a camera to film his cash cow with the other.

Hey Jenn - you sorry excuse for a mother - maybe YOU should have riden with your kid and kept TWO hands on him. She was voicing her concerns long before they boarded, so there really is no reason other than $$$ that she couldn’t/wouldn’t have sit with him while Timbo filmed from another row.

Just another example of how these two really only look at this kid as their paycheck.
Ummm. I rode this coaster early Oct. with my granddaughter. It is a kids’ coaster and designed as such. It’s possible the seat wasn’t wide enough for both J♾️D and J$ to sit together. She might be more wide bodied than we know. We adults have to be creative in getting in and out of the seat section.

Reactions: 3
So to recap, Jackprop can’t feed himself, is a lap baby for flights, has to have a rigid nap schedule, need a pack n play to sleep, BUT can ride a roller coaster because he’s tall enough. Got it Trackhole, anything for clicks, views, and comments. Great parenting.

I commend those that reported the video based on YT’s own rules. That kid is nothing more than a cash generating machine for that asinine channel. YT should put something in place to ensure the exploited children get the money the parents made off of them without their consent. Unbelievable.

As a few of you have said already, this is not a travel vlog channel, it’s the modern equivalent to the old 16mm family home movies most of us are familiar with. It boggles the mind how the stans can totally sit and enjoy watching a family they have no connection with.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder, if his son had been born as a little girl, would Tim still treat her the same way he's treating Jackson?
I doubt it. He would be super protective of his little girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Really looking like a complete waste of a trip. Day 1 is character breakfast buffet and 2 rides so far. We know at least Tim goes to oogie boogie bash even though he had 2 tickets. Im figuring day 2 would be California adventure to check out avengers campus. If they do then all they did was 2 rides at DL. And if they go back to DL for day 2 then they completely miss out on anything new at CA. Then a day at Universal.

They did say in the home vlog that Js favorite thing was some slides. Thousands of dollars to fly across the country for some basic slides. And so they can put out Halloween content, oogie boogie bash and hhn, after Halloween is over. Thats quality content creation.

Reactions: 14
I wonder, if his son had been born as a little girl, would Tim still treat her the same way he's treating Jackson?
I doubt it. He would be super protective of his little girl.
Eh. I think the desire for content and for a “Themepark Buddy” would overpower gender conform parenting.

100% they’d be foaming at the mouth for Bibity Bobity Boutique to open to get her first princess makeover though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It amazes me that they are constantly questioning and baffled at how and why their TWO year old is amused by simple pleasures like rocks, pumpkins and slides and in turn are constantly pushing all this big stuff on him. Toddlers learn by exploring and interacting with the environment. J$ does’t need thrill rides, attractions and gourmet hut dogs or things shouted at him to fill some endless voids like his parents do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Walt didn't have enough money to build a bigger castle because Tim wasn't born yet to finance it.
Jackson should have stayed with Eeyore in his "Gloomy Place".

Reactions: 3
At least they are consistent. They don't do more than a few hours in the park at home, why should they after flying all the way across the country?

Reactions: 11
They're both horrible in their own ways, and as a result this little guy will "pay the price."

My opinion: he's still under 2 years old. While a roller coaster is fun to older children and adults becuase of that thrill factor that comes with height, turns and speed, most children under 4 are just looking for pure and simple fun NOT thrills. They want the little rides.

I agree with karen there, Tim is an ass. He had to get riviting first rollercoaster ride content and shoved his little guy on.
Lol!!’ “And Now It’s Time to PAY the price, Jackson”!!! Bawahhaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From YouTubes Guidelines:

YouTube doesn’t allow content that endangers the emotional and physical well-being of minors. A minor is defined as someone under the legal age of majority -- usually anyone younger than 18 years old in most countries/regions.

Have reported the channel - channel home>report user

Feel free to do the same and copy my reason

"
This channel continues to use their baby for money, subjecting baby to experiences they are not old enough to protest against and 'training' the baby to do things to increase audience engagement
Your guidelines state that endangering the emotional and physical well-being of minors is not allowed "
Bravo!!!!!! 🙏👏

Reactions: 5

I was sweating watching that baby on the coaster! What if he slipped out of Tim’s grip…..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.