The Tim Tracker #45 Don't šŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. It's ridiculous over there. If anyone wants to see what a cesspool looks like for FB, go there. šŸ¤£ I mean, a handful of people simply expressed their opinions and there's some who are saying they want all up in T&J's business, trying to run their lives, or some other absurd tit like that plus others that just devolved into petty fights between sets of two individuals - not included in the OP's initial comment - about responding to each other.

Some people tried to talk some sense but they seemed to be quickly shut down by the snark of the stans. Their stans are bleeping insane.

And I agree with you about the ride.

While Jenn asked him if he liked it, he said "yeah" and she asked if he'd go again, he said "yeah," it's possible he was just saying that BUT if they put him on it again, he'd be like NoooOOOOooooOO and want off.

I think they're trying to keep him a baby him in some ways and trying to make him grow up too fast in others.
He has one parent who says heā€™s fine & one who actually believed the terror on his face. His answers to questions he really doesnā€™t understand are just ridiculous. Tim doesnā€™t want a wussy son- he wants one who loves thrills and heā€™ll do what he can to convince J$ that he is fine- no matter what. Talk about a shifty stage parent- Timmy is way worse than Jennyfaintlines.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He has one parent who says heā€™s fine & one who actually believed the terror on his face. His answers to questions he really doesnā€™t understand are just ridiculous. Tim doesnā€™t want a wussy son- he wants one who loves thrills and heā€™ll do what he can to convince J$ that he is fine- no matter what. Talk about a shifty stage parent- Timmy is way worse than Jennyfaintlines.
They're both horrible in their own ways, and as a result this little guy will "pay the price."

My opinion: he's still under 2 years old. While a roller coaster is fun to older children and adults becuase of that thrill factor that comes with height, turns and speed, most children under 4 are just looking for pure and simple fun NOT thrills. They want the little rides.

I agree with karen there, Tim is an ass. He had to get riviting first rollercoaster ride content and shoved his little guy on.

Reactions: 18
I've learned all of my British slang from Brassic. I watch it with subtitles, since I have trouble understanding their accents a lot of the time. And I'm constantly googling what they are saying, since they use a lot of slang in the show, but it's part of the fun for me learning these new words (although I'll probably never use them here in the US). It's a really funny show, available in the US on Hulu, but definitely adult themes and language.
I LOVE Brassic! Tommo, Ash and Cardi are fecking hilarious šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
So curious what the phone call was that took her away from breakfast. What a wasteful cow that she got a fresh plate.
I was thinking she raised such holy hell the night before at the front desk that it was the GC calling her to make things right....thus, the Oogie Boogie tickets? I don't know, but it was a call she HAD to take, during her miracle child's character breakfast that was so super special she cried.

Reactions: 13
I still canā€™t get over dim ate a sloppy churro on a bathroom floor. Truly a new low. Clearly eating his worries away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will admit, some of these people make my blood boil almost worse than Tim and Jenn. How stupid are they? What is Tim going to do, stop the bleeping ride?! And there is a HUGE difference between an almost 2 year old and a 4+ year old. Honestly, as a parent yourself especially when your kid has already passed that age how are you not MORTIFIED? We live close to the parks and take our son who is younger than Jackson but never in a million years would I dream of doing that to him at his age. I mean, these people are psychotic. 23 months is simply TOO YOUNG. I feel like this is common knowledge and everyone should know this? And the people saying it's funny... I can't even go there. AE Barch, I hope you're in here, I always see you as the voice of logical reason on there and they try to eat you alive for it.
Screenshot_20211031-131749_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-131807_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Even if he was 3, I'd give them a little bit more slack because at least then he'd be more likely to understand what the ride was potentially going to be like and more able to actually voice if he wanted to go on or not. He's not even two yet - he's just tall for his age, and they treat that like it's proof enough that he's ready for rides he really isn't. Do they even ask him if he wants to go on the rides before they just measure him and decide that if he's tall enough, he's going?

And I am once again dreading what would have happened if he had been tall enough for Barnstormer when they tried to see if he could go on that for a video, back when he was like a year and a half. If he looked terrified on the Go-Coaster, I can't imagine how he'd feel on Barnstormer, which while still a "kiddie" coaster, does seem to be a little higher and faster, and a little more intense, especially for a literal toddler.

Reactions: 6
My opinion: he's still under 2 years old. While a roller coaster is fun to older children and adults becuase of that thrill factor that comes with height, turns and speed, most children under 4 are just looking for pure and simple fun NOT thrills. They want the little rides.

I agree with karen there, Tim is an ass. He had to get riviting first rollercoaster ride content and shoved his little guy on.
Just showed the coaster segment to my daughter. She commented on how utterly terrified J$ was at the ā€œdropā€. If something were to have happened....and we know with kids things happen quickly....Tim only had one hand to protect J$. As the camera was in his other hand filming!! šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 7
From YouTubes Guidelines:

YouTube doesnā€™t allow content that endangers the emotional and physical well-being of minors. A minor is defined as someone under the legal age of majority -- usually anyone younger than 18 years old in most countries/regions.

Have reported the channel - channel home>report user

Feel free to do the same and copy my reason

"
This channel continues to use their baby for money, subjecting baby to experiences they are not old enough to protest against and 'training' the baby to do things to increase audience engagement
Your guidelines state that endangering the emotional and physical well-being of minors is not allowed "

Last edited:
  • Heart
From YouTubes Guidelines:

YouTube doesnā€™t allow content that endangers the emotional and physical well-being of minors. A minor is defined as someone under the legal age of majority -- usually anyone younger than 18 years old in most countries/regions.
I just reported the video for ā€œharmful/dangerous actsā€

Probably wonā€™t do any good, but at least I did something. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I just reported the video for ā€œharmful/dangerous actsā€

Probably wonā€™t do any good, but at least I did something. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I almost reported that video they had of him in the hover chair someone got Baby J for his 1st birthday. That thing was made for toddlers/pre schoolers and they put a BABY in it.

I wonder if something happened with it because it hasnā€™t been seen since.

Reactions: 4
I think they're trying to keep him a baby him in some ways and trying to make him grow up too fast in others.
Seriously, this kid is getting so many mixed signals. Can't play with a hotel room phone, but let's stick him on a coaster just cause he's tall enough. I feel like a kid should at least be able to form enough words together to say, "no, I don't want to" before you stick him on a coaster.

Also the kid is basically like Pavlov's dogs at this point when they ask him if he looooooved something. He just knows to give a thumbs up regardless of how he actually feels. Imagine the day he realizes he actually doesn't give a flying fudge about Disney, or theme parks. This kid will either become the worst version of these two nincompoops combined, or he'll go the opposite direction and become an adult that rejects everything his parents made him do and will move to CA when he's 18.

Also they're doing such a disservice to everything Disneyland/CA Adventure have to offer, I hope all of their stupid stans who live closer to WDW than DL choose not to come here. Just go drool over that "big castle" in a humid swamp instead.

Last edited:
Saw the ride portion. That poor kid was scared.

And he never gets to react on his own. T and J always yammering at him and asking so many questions. No chance for him to talk unless prompted.

• Sad
I almost reported that video they had of him in the hover chair someone got Baby J for his 1st birthday. That thing was made for toddlers/pre schoolers and they put a BABY in it.

I wonder if something happened with it because it hasnā€™t been seen since.
Actually that was tame compared to the Gadget Go Go Coaster with the drops, gravity forces and sudden movements.

The only thing keeping J$ in his seat is Timā€™s left hand. There is a HUGE GAP between J$ and the safety bar. As it can only go down as far as Timā€™s lap. PLUS Tim was holding the camera in his right hand. No way could Tim react quickly with both hands in an emergency.
1) he would refuse to drop his camera.
Got to get that footage!
2) he has the reflexes of a much older man and canā€™t protect J$ properly.

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t with them anymore. Am I understanding this rightā€¦little buddy, who is unable to ride on an airplane without sitting on a lap, was forced to ride a rollercoaster?

Reactions: 27
I canā€™t with them anymore. Am I understanding this rightā€¦little buddy, who is unable to ride on an airplane without sitting on a lap, was forced to ride a rollercoaster?
More accurately his parents didnā€™t want to PAY for him to have his own seat.

Heā€™s under 2 so heā€™s still a lap child! BUT heā€™s as tall as a 3 year old so roller coasters are fine!

Reactions: 22
What are the chances Tim and Jenn did the normal thing and trick or treated a few houses in their neighborhood? :ROFLMAO: Trick or treating their own door doesn't count.

And what about leaving one parent at home to answer the door while the other take Jackson out? I can't imagine Jenn allowing Tim to go out without her, or her answering the door, or her taking Jackson out without Tim. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Have they posted Jacksonā€™s costume yet? Iā€™m blocked on most social media platforms lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.