The Tim Tracker #45 Don't šŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #45 - Don't Dine Where you Dump might have got past the Tattlebots :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hehehe, love the newest update to the title.

Oh wait... we can have emojis in the title? This opens up a whole new world of titling options :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to side with Many-Dinners, but the kid did not like that rollercoaster. Dimm needed to shut the duck up and just admit they rushed him into it.
They need to learn how to ease the kid into rides. Most of the stuff they put him on isn't too bad, I will admit - at least in terms of how the ride moves; they've mostly been doing boat rides and dark rides, sometimes things like Swirling Saucers, which spins but probably isn't too intense. But then they just force him onto a roller coaster? Has he even been on something like Pirates, where there's a drop but otherwise it's basically just a boat ride - just to see how he'd handle a drop in general? It really doesn't seem like it, considering how tense he looked during the drop on the coaster.

Reactions: 14
Agree just because he's tall enough doesn't mean he's ready. Especially if a kid is tall for their age.

But most kids are going to look scared on a thrill ride. Being scared is part of the thrill. The real test to see how he felt would be to try to take him on again and see if he freaks out and refuses or if he wants to ride again. It's hard to judge from what they showed. Seems they cut out almost the entire ride. Pretty sure its longer than the 3 seconds they showed. All we got was the start and pulling in at the end. So that was the best of the footage. Makes you wonder what was in between.

Looking at it from Tims perspective I would have been irritated as hell with Jen. She probably didn't shut the duck up the entire ride and thats why everything was cutout. She spent the whole ride projecting her fears and anxiety onto her son. And questioning Tims parenting on whether he had J secured correctly. If I was Tim shes staying her ass off the ride next time.

Reactions: 12
As much as I dislike her, I can't believe she's so monstrous as to feel like that.
i can. She didnā€™t care about how J was feeling. She was projecting onto him. This time she happened to be right. The concerned act was for the camera. As seen later when she didnā€™t repeat he was afraid of it. Not only that those two were arguing in the middle of the ride over whether or not he was enjoying it. Then why not wait till he can decide? Not to defend Jenn but from what I have seen it is hard for her to care about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 7
J$'s first trip means they get to put FIRST on every thing he does and that will easily bump their views from outside the crazy stans. People search "First Disney Trip" all the time.

Gonna guess J$ got sick/tired/burned out and so she HAD to stay with him making sure he was okay. AKA she put him to sleep while ordering wine.
I donā€™t know how things on YT work regarding monetizing. But their views so far donā€™t seem that impressive.
Travel day = 142K
J$ā€™s First DL Trip = 56K for 11 hours

So I did hear correctly. Jā™¾ļøD did not attend Oggie Boggie Bash. J$ was probably so traumatized from Gadgetā€™s Go Go Coaster that he refused to go anywhere. I have never seen a toddler bolt out of their seat so fast when the ride stopped. He could not get off that ride fast enough!

#badparentchoice šŸ˜”
#shellshockedJack$on

Also find it hilarious their *big* trip to DLR is 2 days only. Money must be getting tight.
They also spent a day at Universal Hollywood

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think Jackson is as cute as any other toddler out there, but that ragamuffin look is not doing him any favors.
Pony tail or a trim. I don't care which, pick one.

Better yet, GET CREATIVE and make a first haircut video using local barbers.

TIM: Stop sitting on your ass ~waiting~for others to create interesting content for you!

Disclaimer: I personally don't think watching a kid get their first haircut is interesting to anyone other than the parents.
I'm just not intrested in watching someone else's kid FULL STOP!!! And yet the whole vlog was just J$ waving and blowing kisses. But did anyone notice we had 9 mins of that crap but only 2 seconds of him on that rollercoaster....he must have been shitting himself. Jenbo must have had to cut the rest and that's all she could show. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I've learned all of my British slang from Brassic. I watch it with subtitles, since I have trouble understanding their accents a lot of the time. And I'm constantly googling what they are saying, since they use a lot of slang in the show, but it's part of the fun for me learning these new words (although I'll probably never use them here in the US). It's a really funny show, available in the US on Hulu, but definitely adult themes and language.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've learned all of my British slang from Brassic. I watch it with subtitles, since I have trouble understanding their accents a lot of the time. And I'm constantly googling what they are saying, since they use a lot of slang in the show, but it's part of the fun for me learning these new words (although I'll probably never use them here in the US). It's a really funny show, available in the US on Hulu, but definitely adult themes and language.
And that rhyming slang is only down south...anyone North of London does not use this. We don't talk like Mary Poppins either lol (only in the movies)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The stans on the FB page are now fighting at length about whether or not J. should have gone on the roller coaster, including posting a few pics of him w/ the scared face.

There's snark, there's genuine concern, there's criticism, there's ass-kissing, there's "don't tell them how to raise their child," and there's the infamous "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" bullshit - it's got it all. :rolleyes:

There's too much for me to screenshot but if anyone has access to the FB page, it's an interesting read.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So curious what the phone call was that took her away from breakfast. What a wasteful cow that she got a fresh plate.

Reactions: 10
So curious what the phone call was that took her away from breakfast. What a wasteful cow that she got a fresh plate.
Like she doesn't have a job that would need to contact her.

She really doesn't have much family left.

Did they let the Nanny house sit and something happened? Maybe more garage shelves fell off the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Trackers! Next time you have thoughts of coming to California, donā€™t! Stay home with the gators where yā€™all, yā€™allā€™s belong!!
1. F you on the passive aggressive comments in reference to OUR castle! Jenn>>ā€œWalt couldnā€™t afford a bigger one?!ā€ WTFā€¦Jenn> ā€œDid you hear Jackson, Little castle?!ā€ Bwahaaa>NOT funny and may we remind you this castle is the OG of Disney!!
2. Hey numb-nutsā€¦IF you werenā€™t sharing a brain you would know that just because you ā€˜requestā€™ a king bed does not guarantee a king! I thought you did travel research to give viewers pertinent info?!! Back to your travel drawing board.
3.Why the masks outdoors at Disneyland?! Youā€™re from frigginā€™ Gatorland! Is this just another virtue signal? Doesnā€™t work here on the west coast!
3. Somebody should call CPS on you for subjecting that baby to a rollercoaster!! Heā€™s a BABY..you nitwits!! How sad that these two will
do anything for likesā€¦which involves a precious commodity.
4.Sorry Jackson, youā€™re stuck with the Stupids

So I've started watching Ordinary Adventures after watching the Trackers basically steal all of their HHN footage. And it is so insane to me to watch the differences in the fanbase and the overall content. The diehard fans for the Trackers are so crazy when it comes to their parasocial relationships with them.

Like even just a few comments from the latest video:
"What a beautiful little family. Not to be weird, but I just love you all. You've made these last 203849580 years since this whole covid thing started far more bearable."

"Oh my gosh!! Jenn I was getting teary eyed with you!! I those memories of Jackson with the characters are so special!!"

"LOVED this vlog!! I know it sounds weird but I was so nervous at Jackson riding his first coaster."

Idk if it's just gotten worse now that the Trackers are doing more home vlogs and sharing their kid with the fans, but the comment section for Ordinary Adventure is just so much more normal. It seems like every comment is just referencing specific parts of the video or thanking them for the great content. I know OA has a smaller fanbase, but they even respond to almost every comment & have a Patreon and still their fans aren't THAT attached. Was the Tracker fanbase always this nuts before they even started sharing their home life with their vlogs??

Reactions: 5
Lmaooo the FB stan group is going nuts over the decision to take Baby J on the Go Coaster.

It honestly was a stupid choice. Heā€™s not even 2 yet. Just because heā€™s tall enough does not mean heā€™s mentally ready for that.

For example, I did a BIG dumb at Sea World SD with my nephew when he was 5. My sister and I took him on the Journey to Atlantis thinking it was just a drop ride (similar to Splash Mountain) We didnā€™t realize it also had roller coaster elements.

After the ride ended he was terrified and we both felt awful! The first thing he said after it ended was ā€œI did not have fun.ā€

Baby J doesnā€™t have the capacity to say ā€œI didnā€™t like that.ā€ Or ā€œNo. I donā€™t want to.ā€

They made a crappy decision and they deserve to have backlash over it.

They need to learn how to ease the kid into rides. Most of the stuff they put him on isn't too bad, I will admit - at least in terms of how the ride moves; they've mostly been doing boat rides and dark rides, sometimes things like Swirling Saucers, which spins but probably isn't too intense. But then they just force him onto a roller coaster? Has he even been on something like Pirates, where there's a drop but otherwise it's basically just a boat ride - just to see how he'd handle a drop in general? It really doesn't seem like it, considering how tense he looked during the drop on the coaster.
077042B6-6C3F-4C01-8DA9-B3400C9D0C99.jpeg

posted in their comments ā€¦ 1 2 3 delete
;)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Lmaooo the FB stan group is going nuts over the decision to take Baby J on the Go Coaster.

It honestly was a stupid choice. Heā€™s not even 2 yet. Just because heā€™s tall enough does not mean heā€™s mentally ready for that.

For example, I did a BIG dumb at Sea World SD with my nephew when he was 5. My sister and I took him on the Journey to Atlantis thinking it was just a drop ride (similar to Splash Mountain) We didnā€™t realize it also had roller coaster elements.

After the ride ended he was terrified and we both felt awful! The first thing he said after it ended was ā€œI did not have fun.ā€

Baby J doesnā€™t have the capacity to say ā€œI didnā€™t like that.ā€ Or ā€œNo. I donā€™t want to.ā€

They made a crappy decision and they deserve to have backlash over it.
Yep. It's ridiculous over there. If anyone wants to see what a cesspool looks like for FB, go there. šŸ¤£ I mean, a handful of people simply expressed their opinions and there's some who are saying they want all up in T&J's business, trying to run their lives, or some other absurd tit like that plus others that just devolved into petty fights between sets of two individuals - not included in the OP's initial comment - about responding to each other.

Some people tried to talk some sense but they seemed to be quickly shut down by the snark of the stans. Their stans are bleeping insane.

And I agree with you about the ride.

While Jenn asked him if he liked it, he said "yeah" and she asked if he'd go again, he said "yeah," it's possible he was just saying that BUT if they put him on it again, he'd be like NoooOOOOooooOO and want off.

I think they're trying to keep him a baby him in some ways and trying to make him grow up too fast in others.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.