The Tim Tracker #45 Don't šŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wonder if he even understands that he can have an opinion of his own? It seems like he'll just say he likes something whenever he's asked, because he sees that it makes his parents happy, and usually gets him praise and attention. So even if he'd been crying the whole ride, when they got off and calmed him down, he'd probably still say he "loved" it when pushed to say so.
And as he gets older, he has to learn to navigate and separate two different worlds. His actual reality, and then the one in front of the camera. I hope that even in just a few months or a couple years he feels like he can push back on always being on camera and having to be "on". It'll probably cause him some confusion as he grows older when he sees how his parents behave one way while staring at the camera, and another way when they're not on camera. When Dimbo's like "all in all it was a great day" in his closing like he always does (I guffawed when he still said that while sitting in a bathroom eating a churro and having just said it was a stressful day), I want J$ to be like, "no it wasn't daddy". They're really going to have to get creative with editing (but they won't because these are the slackers we're talking about), which means future vlogs will be more choppy than even now.

Also, I hope when he does "act out", his parents won't make him feel guilty that he's letting all their stans down or that because he won't cooperate, their YT income might be influenced by that. Ugh, so much unnecessary pressure they've put on him just to please their creepy stans and make easy money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah, that is not a flattering angle for her lower half.

View attachment 840553

"I like to make his costume"

like with what? money? I think she could have made J$ a scarecrow--- that would have been so cute!

Thatā€™s the best they could do? Embarrassing. My 2 year old is sick with croup, so even he had a better outfit than Jackson and these hillbillies šŸ™„
I mean its kinda suiting since they live like it everyday lol

So they bought matching overalls and gingham shirts which they'll never wear again.
So thrifty :rolleyes: Is this a thing in Florida? Do the parents dress up for trick or treat?

Farmers with a pimpkin. Got it. Should have added a pile of cow manure for authenticity... oh wait.. no, I see it now.
šŸ® :poop:
Yes, I would dress up with my kiddo from baby to 5 years old. Now that she's older, I'll wear regular Halloween themed t-shirt ā€¦maybe a witch hat or something.

however, I can see them asking for candy too... we would just have the kid ask. We don't need that much candy. Plus my kid does trick or treat for 30 mins, comes home, and chills out lol. Not even eat candy.

I think itā€™s cute, plenty of reasons to hate on them, but this isnā€™t one..
At least there will be candy in the house for timbinge.
That's why they have two buckets right? one for J$ and one for Dim? lol

14.28 Itā€™s actually Dim who states ā€œSorry Buddy, Walt didnā€™t have enough moneyā€ They both make fun of the size of our castle.
it was so gross when he said that. I was so annoyed. ofc i have a bias since i'm a Disneyland native. But dude, you come over here for what? to eat the same crap you eat in FL, ride a couple of rides, and then go to nap in the hotel. gtfoh

I guess the only place you can eat a soggy churro on the bathroom floor is Disneyland. I guess he's the new trisha paytas lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You can bet Walt Disney never had to eat a soggy churro on the floor of a bathroom... šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has one parent who says heā€™s fine & one who actually believed the terror on his face. His answers to questions he really doesnā€™t understand are just ridiculous. Tim doesnā€™t want a wussy son- he wants one who loves thrills and heā€™ll do what he can to convince J$ that he is fine- no matter what. Talk about a shifty stage parent- Timmy is way worse than Jennyfaintlines.
I feel like they'd both go in opposite extremes? Tim wants to try and get him on the thrill rides as soon as possible, while I feel like Jenn would try and keep him off them for as long as possible, even when he was old enough to decide completely on his own that he wants to ride them. One parent wants him to grow up too fast, while the other basically wants him to stay a baby forever. That cannot help the poor kid trying to just figure out how to grow up.

Reactions: 11
Actually it was Tim that said Walt didn't have enough money, Jenn said it was a regular castle. (14:12). Tim was rather unlikeable during this vlog. He also said something about the pumpkins not being like the ones at home but were OK. Why go if you're just gonna whine? He completely dismissed Jenn's instincts and concerns about J$ reaction to the ride. Then asks him if he liked it and would go on again. But when they asks these things of J$, you can see he's just gazing into the middle distance and says what he's been taught. Damn shame.

Reactions: 12
I feel like Tim was holding J all wrong on the ride anyway, the most jarring thing for toddlers / little kids on rides is their head jerking. I put one arm around the shoulders and the other across the lap and then they feel safe. He looked too free, mustā€™ve been terrifying.

Reactions: 13
No Halloween content on Halloween? Not even a Halloween party in Disney they just went to? :unsure:

Reactions: 11
No Halloween content on Halloween? Not even a Halloween party in Disney they just went to? :unsure:
Wasnā€™t the first Disneyland day with the roller coaster technically uploaded at like 130 in the freaking morning on the 31st so I guess they can say technically that was their Halloween vlog or maybe Iā€™m wrong maybe it was the day before but I thought it was like 1 oā€™clock in the morning on Halloween.
I know thereā€™s speculation about the phone call being someone from GC but I always wondered if she put in a panicked phone call to the nanny the night before and the nanny didnā€™t get back to her until the next morning. Because you know that she was panicking having to deal with her own child so I could just see her putting in a call ā€œhow do I get him down for a nap? how do I do this how do I do that?! ā€œ šŸ¤£šŸ™„ but yeah it was probably GC but itā€™s more fun to think of a nanny panic callšŸ˜‚

Speaking of upload times I was thinking about it yesterday I have a friend that does a daily personal vlog and has for years and it doesnā€™t matter if they have a short vlog day or if they have a grand adventure, he edits his vlog every night and every following day at 10 AM PST that vlog is upā€¦the trackers seriously have no excuse oh and my friend has a kid so there goes that excuse out the window

OK, I'm gonna have the Slacker Ass Trackers on in the background today, because I am so far out of the loop, and I want to get back in on the non-stop dunk fest that we have here. duck me, do we really have 45 threads dedicated to them? I'll bet Jenn enjoys reading these even though we constantly tit on them because like a guy I used to work with back home would say; 'Any attention is good attention.' Like, this is gonna be good. Hey...wait...are they still out of town? Are you all telling me there is a chance that our Very Merry Afterhours will be Tim Tracker free next week? Fingers crossed????

Reactions: 3
"I like to make his costume"

like with what? money? I think she could have made J$ a scarecrow--- that would have been so cute!
I think Halloween just came up on them too quickly. How are they to know it's on October 31st this year?! Doesn't it change the day it's on every year???! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sparkly Nicole was invited out by Disney to preview MKā€™s Christmas decorations early this morning. Amazing that she clearly labels her posts as well as that itā€™s an ad/sponsored post by Disney.

Also, IG/posting in real time? FaintLines could never šŸ˜‚

The rollercoaster thread on FB was deleted (or just ā€œnegativeā€ comments?) and now itā€™s a thread full of ā€œI forced my 3 year old on space mountain, sheā€™s fine!ā€ and creepy comments saying they thought Baby J being scared was funny.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I think Halloween just came up on them too quickly. How are they to know it's on October 31st this year?! Doesn't it change the day it's on every year???! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
TBH I wouldn't be surprised when we get their Halloween Home Vlog in 3 weeks if Jenn says, "Oh! Oct 31st means hurricane season is over, right? Or did that end in September?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sparkly Nicole was invited out by Disney to preview MKā€™s Christmas decorations early this morning. Amazing that she clearly labels her posts as well as that itā€™s an ad/sponsored post by Disney.

The rollercoaster thread on FB was deleted (or just ā€œnegativeā€ comments?) and now itā€™s a thread full of ā€œI forced my 3 year old on space mountain, sheā€™s fine!ā€ and creepy comments saying they thought Baby J being scared was funny.
Who thinks scaring a toddler is funny? That is so disgusting. I swear these two could spank the tit out of him & these nutters would say itā€™s fine.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Not a fan of Nicole. She as a person is probably fine, but there is something about her internet personality that feels like what would happen if tofu gained consciousness.
BUT I agree. In a sea of people who should know better about spons disclosure, she's at least consistently doing it right.

Any Tim spotting? or is this too early for him? lol "We couldn't make it because we were still time adjusting!"

Who thinks scaring a toddler is funny? That is so disgusting. I swear these could spank the tit out of him & these nutters would say itā€™s fine.
It's a cycle of abuse (yeah, it's abuse) that people don't realize is abuse.
"I did it so YOU have to" is a piss poor excuse.

Reactions: 12
Donā€™t look now slackers, itā€™s now Christmas at Magic Kingdom. Do they get press/media access to the early morning event? Will we hear, we were invited out but it was so early and J$, so weā€™re putting this video out on our own, yes itā€™s January, we still donā€™t have our Halloween content up, but J$.

Sorry, jinxā€¦ great minds think alike šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a fan of Nicole. She as a person is probably fine, but there is something about her internet personality that feels like what would happen if tofu gained consciousness.
BUT I agree. In a sea of people who should know better about spons disclosure, she's at least consistently doing it right.

Any Tim spotting? or is this too early for him? lol "We couldn't make it because we were still time adjusting!"

It's a cycle of abuse (yeah, it's abuse) that people don't realize is abuse.
"I did it so YOU have to" is a piss poor excuse.
Thatā€™s always been the one thing Iā€™ve hated as an adult are my peers who are like; ā€œWell, I had to endure it so everyone else should have to endure it too.ā€ Nope, doesnā€™t work like that

Thatā€™s always been the one thing Iā€™ve hated as an adult are my peers who are like; ā€œWell, I had to endure it so everyone else should have to endure it too.ā€ Nope, doesnā€™t work like that
100% itā€™s your job as a parent/caregiver/relative to give little ones better than you had.

(That doesnā€™t mean spoil rotten with toys, iPad time and beige food, Trackers!)

That means meeting their developmental/emotional/physical needs. It means giving them opportunities to explore and try new things. It means listening to their verbal and non verbal cues. It means giving them the opportunity to go to the park/playground where things are tailored to them rather than an enormous theme park.

They are 100% more interested in meeting their own selfish needs rather than making sure their kid is taken care of.

Reactions: 13
It's been nice seeing younger people start saying that. Gives me hope.

I've been trying to articulate my thoughts on J$ and the coaster. I think what it boils down to is not only did we potentially see him legit scared (I know there is some debate but I think it's pretty apparent he didn't overly enjoy himself), but we are seeing a glimpse into how Jenn and Tim are with him off camera. Jenn is projecting her own fears and anxieties onto him while Tim wants him to 'man up and enjoy things'. I feel like we are seeing two parents fighting to mold a child how they want him to be instead of trying to encourage him to grow, learn, be his own thing.

Tim see's him as a new friend who he can take to the parks, do vlogs with, pal around with. Jenn see's him as her new stay home friend while Tim goes off. I know this forum can be dramatic or mean at times, but I am legit worried for this kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Halloween Vlog...

Holy tit their hours is just one huge disaster. So much clutter and junk just overflowing from one room into the next.

Jenn was very careful not to really pan into her "office" because odds are the $$$ they spent to get it organized already was a lost cause and is a disaster once again.

1635773242046.png

Not a flattering look for her AT ALL

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.