The Tim Tracker #45 Don't šŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back at Jennyturdline's "magical week" (šŸ¤®) tweet, they do go back to Disneyland on the second day to at least take cheesetastic "can't you tell our life is perfect as I throw my prop into the air for likes?" in front of the "baby" castle, since their prop is wearing different clothes (and Jennyturdlines is sporting her other ugly Harry Styles shirt). So it's possible that they either skipped CA Adventure (except for Dim doing Oogie) or barely spent time there which is also a shame. What a terrible vacation! I hope Grand Californian and Disneyland stood their ground and didn't offer these dipšŸ’©s any "magical moments".

Reactions: 9
She mustā€™ve lost interest in trying to photoshop her pics to make her look thinner. Her ass is HUGE!!
06AE0FE7-8E92-471B-A844-EA1B05E3CBC5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s the best they could do? Embarrassing. My 2 year old is sick with croup, so even he had a better outfit than Jackson and these hillbillies šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they bought matching overalls and gingham shirts which they'll never wear again.
So thrifty :rolleyes: Is this a thing in Florida? Do the parents dress up for trick or treat?

Farmers with a pimpkin. Got it. Should have added a pile of cow manure for authenticity... oh wait.. no, I see it now.
šŸ® :poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think itā€™s cute, plenty of reasons to hate on them, but this isnā€™t one..
At least there will be candy in the house for timbinge.

Reactions: 13
1635733524615.png

Yeah she already knows her rear doesn't look good she tried pulling her shirt down as soon as she knew TimBo was filming it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think itā€™s cute, plenty of reasons to hate on them, but this isnā€™t one..
At least there will be candy in the house for timbinge.
Agree. I like family costumes , I just donā€™t like that they picked such a warm costume for Baby J.

Reactions: 7
Jennyturdlines probably doesn't actually care about barely doing anything at Disneyland for 2 days because she has more of a boner for Universal. To spend thousands of dollars to fly cross-country to go to Universal sounds even more foolish though. This whole vlog in general felt so chaotic. Creepy shot of the prop sleeping (oh look, he can sleep in an actual bed!), waaaay too much of breakfast (I've never seen a character breakfast look more unappealing), then they're just in Disney, Tim can't film Alice in Wonderland without seeming like he's never held a video camera before, Jennyturdlines expends too many of her brain cells wondering how people get evacuated from the ride, they keep mentioning it's busy, they crapped on Walt Disney's vision (I missed this in the video since I kept skipping ahead, but did she actually say that he couldn't afford a bigger castle?) even though without him they'd truly be nothing. So basically the only land they went to on day 1 was ToonTown and AinW is basically on the way to ToonTown. I can't believe how much they missed out on. They're bleeding so much money left and right. There was no reason for them to go to CA at this time unless they actually think the views on their belated CA vlogs would bring in the $$ they spent and then some. They should have just had their nanny watch their prop for them, but then they wouldn't have been able to use him to try to get more views.

Jennyturdlines will probably crap on Universal Hollywood too.
14.28 Itā€™s actually Dim who states ā€œSorry Buddy, Walt didnā€™t have enough moneyā€ They both make fun of the size of our castle.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I agree with the above poster. I think its a cute costume idea. The theme seems to be pumpkin farmers and J is their pumpkin.
Yes it would be cute for almost any family but in their case I realized they dressed their son up as a product that is sold. Symbolism which of course they didn't bother to consider at all.

Reactions: 10
OMG they have him in a padded pumpkin costume in Florida? Heā€™s probably miserable.

(Also JFLā€™s behind is melting into her thighs. Gross)
It was in the low 70s today for a high. It's 60 right now. I think he probably was ok.

It was actually really nice and comfortable here today. Lovely breeze. We were able to open the windows for a change and not melt! šŸ¤£ (and one of my neighbors is actually running their fireplace - which typically happens when it hits the 60s šŸ¤£)

I wonder if the nanny took that pic?

Yes it would be cute for almost any family but in their case I realized they dressed their son up as a product that is sold. Symbolism which of course they didn't bother to consider at all.
Thats..... a good point. It didn't cross my mind they literally dressed up as 2 people growing a product to be sold. Thats deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was in the low 70s today for a high. It's 60 right now. I think he probably was ok.

I wonder if the nanny took that pic?
Oh good! I honestly was worried. It got up to 90 today in my area. Those baby/toddler padded costumes that are so popular are really hard to use here. Our news station/fire department always does a segment on Halloween safety and they always bring up overheating for toddlers/babies because they canā€™t verbalize if theyā€™re getting too warm.

I wonder if the Nanny got fired or if theyā€™re just trying really, really hard to keep her off of media. Obv. FaintLines likes to keep up the illusion that sheā€™s super mom.

I like the costumes and the picture but the first thing I thought when I saw it was ā€œAnd now itā€™s time to cut the grassā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Seriously, this kid is getting so many mixed signals. Can't play with a hotel room phone, but let's stick him on a coaster just cause he's tall enough. I feel like a kid should at least be able to form enough words together to say, "no, I don't want to" before you stick him on a coaster.

Also the kid is basically like Pavlov's dogs at this point when they ask him if he looooooved something. He just knows to give a thumbs up regardless of how he actually feels. Imagine the day he realizes he actually doesn't give a flying fudge about Disney, or theme parks. This kid will either become the worst version of these two nincompoops combined, or he'll go the opposite direction and become an adult that rejects everything his parents made him do and will move to CA when he's 18.
I honestly wonder if he even understands that he can have an opinion of his own? It seems like he'll just say he likes something whenever he's asked, because he sees that it makes his parents happy, and usually gets him praise and attention. So even if he'd been crying the whole ride, when they got off and calmed him down, he'd probably still say he "loved" it when pushed to say so.

Reactions: 12
I honestly wonder if he even understands that he can have an opinion of his own? It seems like he'll just say he likes something whenever he's asked, because he sees that it makes his parents happy, and usually gets him praise and attention. So even if he'd been crying the whole ride, when they got off and calmed him down, he'd probably still say he "loved" it when pushed to say so.
Yeah I donā€™t think that he understands like his comprehension is not what stans want to pretend it is ā€¦he is programmed to say yeah or give a thumbs up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.