The Tim Tracker #45 Don't šŸ’© where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spent hours at the Breakfast place and then went to DL for 2 rides? WTF

Reactions: 17
They spent hours at the Breakfast place and then went to DL for 2 rides? WTF
And breakfast was $130 plus tax / tip. ($50 per adult / $30 per child) with a limited menu and no real character interaction at the moment.

Also - did they typically list THIS MANY old vlogs under the current vlog's descrip?
I don't remember them listing so soooo many. :unsure:

1635690747328.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They've done that before. I remember commenting on it once several threads ago. I think they just post a tit ton of vlog links when they're desperate for views. Like it just reeks of desperation. WATCH OUR STUFF GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Wtf are they linking foot golf videos on a DL vlog??? Some of those link are choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And breakfast was $130 plus tax / tip. ($50 per adult / $30 per child) with a limited menu and no real character interaction at the moment.

Also - did they typically list THIS MANY old vlogs under the current vlog's descrip?
I don't remember them listing so soooo many. :unsure:

View attachment 839528
That is a LOT of Disney. I'm telling you, they are really trying to boost the views on Disney centric vlogs so they can tell Disney, "SEE WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO LOVE OUR STUFF SO MAKE US FULL MEDIA AGAIN".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I finally bring my child to the parks for the first time (born in 2020 and we live in Canada so itā€™s YEARS from now!) you can bet weā€™re not going to burn precious hours at a sit down breakfast!

And yes so curious that they got 2 tickets to OBB - considering Jen said she didnā€™t have time to edit because she stayed at the hotel with J?!

Also find it hilarious their *big* trip to DLR is 2 days only. Money must be getting tight.

Reactions: 14
Am I missing something here? Whatā€™s so great about her eye brows?
FA8032FD-EDFA-41E7-B666-87E45A4166FF.jpeg
Also, I get so tired (even back when I was a ā€œfanā€) of them shitting on Disneyland. Yes, everyone knows the castle is smaller. Anyone with at least one functioning brain cell knows why the castle is so small. There is absolutely no reason for them to travel to California. If they were true Disney fans, sure. We all know theyā€™re not, though. I love seeing them throw all this money at Disney, though, to try to get back in their good graces. Iā€™m fairly confident their days of being hosted by Disney and all the other huge companies are over. That puts a huge smile on my face.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Am I missing something here? Whatā€™s so great about her eye brows? View attachment 839551Also, I get so tired (even back when I was a ā€œfanā€) of them shitting on Disneyland. Yes, everyone knows the castle is smaller. Anyone with at least one functioning brain cell knows why the castle is so small. There is absolutely no reason for them to travel to California. If they were true Disney fans, sure. We all know theyā€™re not, though. I love seeing them throw all this money at Disney, though, to try to get back in their good graces. Iā€™m fairly confident their days of being hosted by Disney and all the other huge companies are over. That puts a huge smile on my face.
I agree it is partly them trying to show Disney how much they spend out of pocket (made more evident by that horrible list of Disney vlogs), but I also think they feel it's a "spend money to make money" situation. J$'s first trip means they get to put FIRST on every thing he does and that will easily bump their views from outside the crazy stans. People search "First Disney Trip" all the time.

When I finally bring my child to the parks for the first time (born in 2020 and we live in Canada so itā€™s YEARS from now!) you can bet weā€™re not going to burn precious hours at a sit down breakfast!

And yes so curious that they got 2 tickets to OBB - considering Jen said she didnā€™t have time to edit because she stayed at the hotel with J?!

Also find it hilarious their *big* trip to DLR is 2 days only. Money must be getting tight.
Gonna guess J$ got sick/tired/burned out and so she HAD to stay with him making sure he was okay. AKA she put him to sleep while ordering wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was worried something like the Go-Coaster thing would happen ever since they first tried measuring J$ for the Barnstormer, when he was even younger and less able to protest than he is now. They don't seem to get that just because he's tall enough for a ride, it doesn't mean he's ready for it. And a roller coaster is pretty different from just the slow dark and boat rides they tend to bring him on. I don't think he's even been on a ride that had a drop before this, so his first experience with a drop was also in a ride that probably went pretty fast for a kid that young.

At the very least, they should have let him watch the coaster for a little while so he could see what it was like, then actually ask him if he wants to be measured to go on it, and then take him if he was tall enough. And probably still have him confirm that he still wanted to go on before they got into the carts; the Cast Members are usually pretty understanding that sometimes people, especially young children, get nervous at the last minute about going on thrill rides, so there's usually no issue with you having to get out of line. Don't put the kid on a ride if you're not 100% sure he's ready for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How do these two not plan for anything? First of all, you can go do a character breakfast at WDW. I donā€™t know why youā€™d come out to DL and waste time doing that when thereā€™s rides to ride that donā€™t exist in WDW. I had to skip through all the footage of J$ waving and blowing kisses to characters, that content can only be entertaining to the creeps obsessed with their kid. We donā€™t need 9 minutes of breakfast waves.
Second, of course the kid was going to get up early and you should have planned for that, knowing thereā€™s a time difference. Third, youā€™d think the fact that these two make a living off going to theme parks, theyā€™d know by now with the current system and restrictions in place, you should basically know by now that you should mobile order early.

And yeah Iā€™m sure Dim just ā€œaskedā€ for Oogie Boogie Bash tickets, and didnā€™t pull a ā€œwe stood in line for a long time yesterday after coming all the way from Florida and also Iā€™m a very important vloggerā€. Or would have been prepared to pull that out if necessary.

these two are perfect vloggers for ā€œHereā€™s What NOT to do When You Fly Across the Country Just to Crap on Walt Disneyā€™s OG Park With a Castle Thatā€™s Just the Right Size and isnā€™t Trying to Overcompensate for What it Lacks Elsewhereā€.

I canā€™t believe they have 2 days in Disneyland and the first day just consisted of 2 rides. I bet Jennyturdlines was on the phone with their bank or credit card company. Or scheduling another hair appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I canā€™t believe they have 2 days in Disneyland and the first day just consisted of 2 rides. I bet Jennyturdlines was on the phone with their bank or credit card company. Or scheduling another hair appointment.
I wonder if they really get that their time at Disneyland is limited? It feels like they're treating it like Disney World, where they can fairly easily go there whenever they want because they live within a few hours (at most) driving distance, so it's not as big of a deal if they don't do much in one day (though it still sometimes makes me shake my head that sometimes it seems like they do maybe one ride and get one snack or maybe a meal before leaving for the day even at Disney World). But if you only have two days in a park that's literally on the other side of the country, I'd think you'd want to do as much as you possibly could, not just go on two rides and that's it.

Reactions: 10
They are constantly having to push the hair away from Jacksonā€™s eyes - GIVE HIM A TRIM.
I think Jackson is as cute as any other toddler out there, but that ragamuffin look is not doing him any favors.
Pony tail or a trim. I don't care which, pick one.

Better yet, GET CREATIVE and make a first haircut video using local barbers.

TIM: Stop sitting on your ass ~waiting~for others to create interesting content for you!

Disclaimer: I personally don't think watching a kid get their first haircut is interesting to anyone other than the parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I Think Jenn was taking a Dump at breakfast.
Fertilizer for the parks!

I think Jackson is as cute as any other toddler out there, but that ragamuffin look is not doing him any favors.
Pony tail or a trim. I don't care which, pick one.

Better yet, GET CREATIVE and make a first haircut video using local barbers.

TIM: Stop sitting on your ass ~waiting~for others to create interesting content for you!

Disclaimer: I personally don't think watching a kid get their first haircut is interesting to anyone other than the parents.
i wish theyā€™d at least put a barrette on his bangs but Jennyturdlines keeps using the brushing of his bangs aside as a nervous tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ummm.... what happened to the thread title?

The Tim Tracker #45 Don't Tommy tit where you eat

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disclaimer: I personally don't think watching a kid get their first haircut is interesting to anyone other than the parents, but Tim has made it clear for over a year now that he thinks it's riveting content and must be filmed.
I agree. And I realized even more so while watching this vlog (and I know so many of us realized this before) but pretty much every vlog they put out now are just "home movies."

There's nothing about this vlog that is informative for a traveler to DL as - per their website, their YT channel descrip, etc. - the Trackers are here to help you plan your travels.

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it!

Outside of a few vlogs here or there like the KSC one w/ Tim showcasing an event (albeit late, thanks to Jenn's stellar editing "schedule"), we're really just watching nothing but two people taking their kid all around and filming it. :rolleyes: I don't get how they can write all this stuff off on their taxes while calling themselves true travel vloggers. They're not. They're just home movie-makers now.

Reactions: 17
She's used to cold food because of JaĀ¢kpot.

I'd suggest a drinking game where you drink every time she blames him for some limitation in her life, but I don't want anyone to die of alcohol poisoning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is a Tommy tit some new type of hut dog for Tim to try?
Quick google on the term:
I think the tattle software didn't know what to do with the asterisk & it was decided to use an urban dictionary translation. The problem is most US folk have no clue what a tom tit is. (Tommy tit is the verb)

It's still funny, just looses that special something.
šŸš½

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hate to side with Many-Dinners, but the kid did not like that rollercoaster. Dimm needed to shut the duck up and just admit they rushed him into it.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m confused by the name of this threadšŸ˜‚ ā€œDonā€™t Tommy tit where you eatā€ ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.