The Tim Tracker #45 Don't 💩 where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Slackers finally uploaded vlogs to fill up the last thread.

The thread title is courtesy of @jwee

Jenn Infinity Dinners Faint Lines only took 2+ weeks to edit and upload footage from the beginning of October.

Now we are seeing the disaster and difficulty that Jenn put is "traveling with a toddler" and she doesn't know how other families do it if they have more than one kid, good thing Dim didn't have super sperm and knocked her up with triplets or something.

Fresh off their first DL Vlog featuring complaint after complaint their newest tit show has them forcing their child prop to perform on demand to their stupidest desires because they think it's cute and funny. Dim forces J$ onto a ride that clearly he wasn't prepared for or interested in because money.

What lie will these two bend and break next? Remember they don't do in door dining, except when they do in door dining. Then they were only able to get 1 Boo Bash Ticket, but Dim clearly is holding 2.

Also Ginn...if you are going to insist on wearing yoga pants/leggings/etc please wear a shirt that is long enough to cover your dumper. While not as large as your sisters, no one really wants to see your backside jiggle with each step you take.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ALSO TLDR: -companies need to stop inviting them out for #hosted events that they wait WEEKS to post about.
-they hired organizers to help move the mess from one room to another
-they didn't post A SINGLE vlog for 5+ days because they didn't plan ahead

Reactions: 18
@mmc2020 ”.... I get that they want him to be able to do more so they can do more (and film it), and for whatever reason always like to flex on his height like it’s an achievement, but that doesn’t mean he’s ready. He is probably closer in size to a child about to turn 3, not 2 and based off what we’ve seen so far, likely doesn’t understand what’s happening half the time.”

@BlessyourheartThat poor child just wants to please his parents & he’s already learned how to say yes when they ask him 8 million asinine questions no 2 yr old can developmentally process”

@nogodsnomouse “ .....forcing kids on rides, ESPECIALLY this young can cause issues in the future. They trust you implicitly. You then take them on a ride and they can feel betrayed if they are truly scared. Kids can't rationalize that early that it's safe.”

EXACTLY!! 👏👏👏

=========================

This is the face of J$ realizing that his future WILL be filled with rides he is forced to go on that he cognitively, emotionally and physically might not be ready for.

@peteykirch “Dim forces J$ onto a ride that clearly he wasn't prepared for or interested in because money.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I will say at least Jenn seemed to be somewhat concerned for J$ on the "coaster" she kept asking Dim if he's alright and is staying in place, and all Dim was like "yeah, he's fine' as he held J$ by his crotch to keep him from sliding around left and right. Don't know if it was Ginn actually being concerned for his wellbeing, or being more concerned if the prop got damaged what would they do?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't know if it was Ginn actually being concerned for his wellbeing, or being more concerned if the prop got damaged what would they do?
As much as I dislike her, I can't believe she's so monstrous as to feel like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's not forget that there was a media preview for Swan Dolphin Food Wine Classic on Sep 21, more than month before the event. The Slackers were definitely NOT invited to this. As far as their attendance at the actual event on Friday, I'm sure this is just another case of Dim calling and begging for tickets, being such a pest about it that the organizers finally gave in just to shut him up. From the short video that was posted in the stalker facebook group, I don't see a badge or even the cord for a badge around J4D's neck, so I'm pretty sure they had to buy her ticket. You know if she had a badge she would be showing it off for all to see.

I'm also sure the Slackers heard about the media preview back on Sep 21, even though they were not invited. If they were smart, which we all know they are about as stupid as they come, they should have made a video talking about the event and included some clips from when they went in 2018 and 2019. They could have released this video literally any time in October, and it would have still given their stans a heads up and time to get tickets before the event happened. They could have made a video when they were home sick with COVID. They could have had a video ready to go and then released it while they were out in California. At most it would have a taken an hour to record some commentary and slap together some old clips for a 10-15 min video. But they are SO bleeping LAZY!!!

I know I'm probably going to get crap for this, it definitely falls into the category of giving them ideas they were too stupid to think of themselves. But their laziness is just astounding. At this point it doesn't even matter when or if they post a video about this event, since it's already over and it's not going to be on anyone's radar again for another 11 months.

Reactions: 12
The Slackers finally uploaded vlogs to fill up the last thread.

The thread title is courtesy of @jwee

Jenn Infinity Dinners Faint Lines only took 2+ weeks to edit and upload footage from the beginning of October.

Now we are seeing the disaster and difficulty that Jenn put is "traveling with a toddler" and she doesn't know how other families do it if they have more than one kid, good thing Dim didn't have super sperm and knocked her up with triplets or something.

Fresh off their first DL Vlog featuring complaint after complaint their newest tit show has them forcing their child prop to perform on demand to their stupidest desires because they think it's cute and funny. Dim forces J$ onto a ride that clearly he wasn't prepared for or interested in because money.

What lie will these two bend and break next? Remember they don't do in door dining, except when they do in door dining. Then they were only able to get 1 Boo Bash Ticket, but Dim clearly is holding 2.

Also Ginn...if you are going to insist on wearing yoga pants/leggings/etc please wear a shirt that is long enough to cover your dumper. While not as large as your sisters, no one really wants to see your backside jiggle with each step you take.
The new thread should be: Don’t Eat Where You S***!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because I won't watch, was after the coaster were there was a 'time jump' and they were going back to the hotel?

Reactions: 3
Looks like J$ still has bags under his eyes from the jet lag and lack of sleep. And Ginn really had to wear that stupid $3 looking Harry Styles t-shirt. She probably could have gotten all of them printed at the mall for $25.

Reactions: 8
I don't think Jackson was that keen on the rollercoaster. I scarred my child for life, she went on Tower of terror age 3 (she wanted too , saw you tube videos of it) she is 10 now and still won't go on it

• Haha
I will say at least Jenn seemed to be somewhat concerned for J$ on the "coaster" she kept asking Dim if he's alright and is staying in place, and all Dim was like "yeah, he's fine' as he held J$ by his crotch to keep him from sliding around left and right. Don't know if it was Ginn actually being concerned for his wellbeing, or being more concerned if the prop got damaged what would they do?
Um, no. That is wrong. Sorry.

Reactions: 6
ALSO TLDR: -companies need to stop inviting them out for #hosted events that they wait WEEKS to post about.
-they hired organizers to help move the mess from one room to another
-they didn't post A SINGLE vlog for 5+ days because they didn't plan ahead
NASA video shot October 11, video posted Oct. 26
Harry Styles Concert performed on Oct. 7, posted Oct. 27

Paid the organizers $2275 to rearrange their crap

Upon their return from DL trip they post
•. Fam update
•. NASA
•. HS Concert where they spend $380 on HS merch including 2 identical t-shirts
•. Home vlog of J$ licking the smoothie ingredients and chasing bubbles in the backyard while Tim prances around.

• Sick
I think that was Gin needing her own reassurance for her “anxiety” and not having Dim or her emotional support prop to grapple for comfort

Reactions: 7
Is this stan "talking" like he's giving a pep talk to the CMs at DL? OMG :rolleyes:

1635687368249.png

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1635687407985.png

There was also someone who posted w/ the name Gareth something-or-another who said to stop blaming your child for your cold food. But it's already gone. In the time it took me to find it and try and screenshot it, it's gone now.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
All I'm going to say is that she didn't care enough to put the damn camera down. Tim, that is not the face of exhilaration. Do better.

Why, at just about two year old is Jenn still manipulating J$ hands--to wave, to clap...let the kid express himself without you making him do it.

J$ is never getting his hair cut. Jenn has taken upon petting his hair as a coping mechanism. I called it the other day, emotional support pet, not miracle child.

Jenn lies way too easily, unnecessarily. She tells Alice, "It's OUR first trip". It's not, it's HIS first trip. Then she tells Alice they've been to Wonderland already, and Tim corrects her and says no, we're going there right now...loudly. 😂 Why even leave that crap in.

How do you not go to breakfast until 9am your first day traveling from the east coast? That's the easiest way to beat the crowds that Tim complains about no less than 5 times in 3 minutes.

I don't understand how these two can be so bad at everything they do.

Reactions: 29
Because I won't watch, was after the coaster were there was a 'time jump' and they were going back to the hotel?
No. They semi-argued a bit coming off about whether or not J. liked the coaster. When asked, J. said "yeah" to liking it and riding it again. Then they went to see Mickey's house and he and Jenn sat in Mickey's car. Then they saw Eeyore. Then they complained about long food lines at Dwtn Disney. She also wants to get J. on the train - it's "high priority" for her. Then they went back to the hotel to have leftover pizza and J. to have his nap.

• Sad
Um, no. That is wrong. Sorry.
Yeah, as much as I feel that he's often used as one, I have a hard time outright referring to him as that term.

I don't doubt that Jenn loves her child. I just feel that she is all about Jenn and quite selfish (that will never change) and she lacks many maternal instincts and / or lifestyle behaviors that should have become second-nature to her by now.

I don't think it's remnants of PPD or anything; it's just her personality.

Reactions: 16
Going back to their plane ride …. How scruffy did she look, I don’t know about you but travel day is always a big thing for us, although we wear comfy clothes we at least make an effort with our hair and makeup…. Even with masks we put a bit a slap on - her hair didn’t even look like it had been brushed!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.