The Tim Tracker #45 Don't 💩 where you eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao not even "hip". I'm actually on TikTok a lot and it was popular like several months ago. They're just very late to the trend 😂 This is why the Trackers should just stick to Youtube lol
TikTok trends change fast.

Meanwhile in Tim world:
  • Tim still has not adapted to the concept of filming with his phone and a gimbal.
  • Tim has had a large broken shelf dangling off his garage wall forever with piles of crap to be stored on said shelf in a heap just below it.
  • Jenn is still figuring out how to use the new oven.
  • Tim still has not read the safety guidelines for the multiple cross country flights they took recently.
  • Jenn is complaining that she can't find 2T clothes for a child she should be buying 4-5T for (My son was the about the same as Jackson, she should be doubling his age for his size.)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That's not what Amber Knight of the University of North Carolina, Charlotte says in her piece, "Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Disability, and the Injustice of Misrecognition"

We made the same case and it worked for the Professor.
I suppose for disability as a political recognition subject and it's integration into/of the political sphere that is germane. But, I don't think that quite applies for toddlers under two who wouldn't be able to understand the complexity of misrecognition.
* it's a good paper though, thank you.

Reactions: 5
He's a child who can barely go up the stairs. If it was up to him we'd be waiting a couple years (around 3-4) to interact with characters. In YT terms that's like 10-20. Gotta admit, "Jackson meeting _________ for the first time" does make a compelling title/thumbnail 🤣
Ok clearly you’ve got your opinions and I’ve got mine. I’m not going back and forth. Jenn is a bleeping moron period.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lotso was a lot furrier than Frankie and he was at least 3x the monster he was.

Keep being Stunads! I've said my peace
Rich that you're calling us stupid idiots but using the incorrect form of the phrase. 🤣
It's piece, in the way you're choosing to use it in the phrase, not peace. (Look it up if you don't believe me; I'm sure you will)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Squirrel!
You point to a piece (which I honestly enjoyed on it's merits) with no relevance to the development of the human brain or appropriate age group and overreact to pushback.
A 6 foot Lotso also wasn't pushed into his face by his mother and can be categorized in his mind as a familiar if exaggerated teddy bear seen through a screen. Much easier to digest that way.
I've said my piece.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So, Tim and Jenn or their gatekeepers: PSA
It's never a good idea to force toddlers to face a 'scary' person like that. Just inappropriate. The actor went above and beyond to try and rectify your mistake. The child isn't even two yet. They need to back off all these forced firsts. It's stupid and is not aligned with his brain/emotional development. He also isn't going to form concrete memory for a few years yet- unless you traumatize him- he will remember the feeling and apply it generally. Not good.
He's going to just want rocks/flowers/looking at airplanes/an occasional kiddie ride and slides. That is normal for his processing capacities- forcing more will cause anxiety issues. The world is overwhelming at this age- slow it down. Do the 'firsts' like kiddie coasters when he is five or six and ready. Stop forcing what should be natural progression or you will make him apprehensive about all new experiences.
They are truly horrible parents

Reactions: 6
Both having a salad as they have been eating unhealthy made me laugh. The beef salad in a giant fried shell!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
How'd you like it?

I experienced Remy in the passholder previews in Sept.
I adore creativity and new, Remy certainly was adorable, for me it just fell a yard short of the goal post. I'm pretty sure the ride would have been more appealing without the 3D glasses if they could just get rid of those.
It was ok. Not worth the hour and 25 we waited. It was our last ride of the night and wanted to make sure we did the new thing.

E3265F4E-8EE9-42B8-8D6F-35F925B1B019.jpeg

I saw the new Tim Tracker action figure in the Fantasia shop at the Contemporary this afternoon.

It was ok. Not worth the hour and 25 we waited. It was our last ride of the night and wanted to make sure we did the new thing.
I'm curious, I've heard it can make you motion sick. How did you 'feel' on it? Notice anything like that?

View attachment 854228
I saw the new Tim Tracker action figure in the Fantasia shop at the Contemporary this afternoon.
I would buy this if it said, "That log had a child."

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm curious, I've heard it can make you motion sick. How did you 'feel' on it? Notice anything like that?
I realize you didn't ask me, but I'ma gonna answer anywayz... :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I got that queasy feeling mid ride as I was focusing more on the 3D glasses and how they muted the colors and would not allow me to have proper peripheral vision than I was on the story. When I stopped focusing on that I did better but had no desire to go back on anytime soon.

I had nearly no wait and could have gotten back in line as many times as I wanted to, but drank ice water and left, happy to know that I had experienced it without a long wait only to find out Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway was executed 15x better.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We need a new thread!
Our fearless leader is on vacation.
I went back to comment #941 and collected submissions. Listing below the top vote getters.
HELP!! I just realized I don’t know how to create a new thread

A) IT’S CALLED GOOGLE YOU DAFT COW!

B). A Study In How Not To Do Travel Vlogs

C) No More Secret Tunnels

D) Jen’s a witch, But Life’s a Permanent Vacation

E). Planes, Trains, Cruise and Gadget’s Go Coaster! Living Buddy’s Best Life

F). We Flew Across The Country For Naps and Coffee

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG. Are we seriously overanalyzing a child being apprehensive about meeting Frankenstein?

He's not fluffy and cute.
He is tall and human-like, he's got greenish skin with "cuts" on his face and arms, and giant hands.
Frank's monster doesn't look like anyone he has ever met before.

Some kids wouldn't have an issue; some would. But it was a rather normal reaction for a kiddo not even 2 yet when his mom goes and forces a meet-up.

Kudos to the TM for the awesome work, BTW.
My neice was afraid of all the characters until she was quite old. They're larger than life and strange for some kids. Jenn wanted to pose with Frank ie, she just dragged poor J$ along for the ride. Poor kid will be having nightmares processing that lot later, despite Frank ie being less scary than Jenn 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh. Im clueless when it comes to popular tik tok culture. So its just them trying to be hip to the latest trend.
Yeah but totally unaware how it sounds out of context 😂

Especially for a family channel

The hotels at Universal literally have a free shuttle that drops you off at City Walk. So you don’t have to “go a round about way”.

They literally will complain about anything.

That vlog was literally 1/2 Secret Life of Pets 1/3 Baby J looking terrified and 1/3 complaints.
Omg 😂😂

They really don't plan for anything... they just go with prebaby this is what we did

Post baby we gonna wing it and complain

The thing about characters is its nothing to do with if they are classed as scary or not, most of these characters kids learn from cartoons an probably expect them to be a lot smaller than they are or in cartoon form, I remeber a kid completly freaking out at toy story characters even though the parents were saying they loved toy story, because to a kid they probably expected them to be small, and it's still a stranger to them, I've even seen kids who love the Princesses get a bit nervous around them cause all of a sudden it isn't someone on TV its a real life human 3x their height talking to them, kids should never be forced up to anyone even if it's a character they love, let them take a few minutes to process that this character they are seeing is a real human that interacts with them, if they don't like it then keep a distance an if they seem to go up to them then let them in their own time

• Heart
Since the little guy is pushing two, I hope they have some different socializations with other children/people instead of just characters & etc. He can't grow up thinking that's all there is to real life. Does he have anyone else to play with besides his parents- he'll be needing to get out from under their wings and be with other kids'.

I noticed how that was quickly said and poorly attempted to be edited out
LOL when was this? Nevermind! It's when they're sitting at Antijitos.

I noticed at around 25:40, Tim says "we don't have anything like this at our City Walk" and then transitions to talking about Antijitos and Jenn reused the clip of him saying "at our City Walk" to describe it. LOL WHY, why edit that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.