Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think I love this woman! Lol a few folks coming out to show not everyone is up the Trackerā€™s asses
HEY Everyone!! THIS is ME.....just registered here after my 18 yo told me about this. She's been reading for weeks now and informing me. We started a conversation weeks ago about how they seem to be exploiting Jackson and she found this forum after searching for more crap about them. We've been watching them for about 3-4 years and really enjoyed them at first. Over time, things just got stranger. When she was first pregnant with Jackson, she acted as though we'd be lucky to ever see him at all, then they basically show the birth, and he becomes the star of the vlog in an instant. I wasn't thinking much about it, or them(just enjoying their videos), until the whole "scandal" thing came about and Disney dropped them from everything, etc. Then I started watching everything they did and REALLY paying attention. THEN the more they showed Jackson and then these "staycations"....it just hits me wrong. The poor kid was never home. It seemed they'd get done with ONE staycation, be home for a few days, then do another one. My daughter had the bitch that these staycations weren't even something the rest of us could relate to. They were staying mostly in places that most of us can't afford(we're Riverside or AllStars people), so why keep doing them? I'm also very MIFFED about the possibility that they're going to Aulani when Hawaiian officials have BEGGED people to NOT come right now. It's just all disgusting to me. I haven't seen the video where Jackson rides Slinky Dog...the photo where he looks petrified is enough for me. I think T and J can't see the forest for the trees right now. It's asinine. And the FB group reminds me of the Keto FB groups I've been in. You can't veer off track for a second before you're the devil himself. I have no time for any of the BS. I've seen others put their idols on a pedestal and then not be able to accept that they aren't perfect. This is exactly what's happening in that group. It truly reads like a small cult. After reading many of the posts here, It's apparent that MOST are just concerned for Jackson's wellbeing, as am I. This kid is going to really "pay the price" if they don't stop this BS before he gets into school.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Do NOT hit the unlike button that helps their algorithm not commenting and not hitting anything hurts them more.
I was actually an abused child. Having long bangs is NOT child abuse. Saying things like that diminishes ACTUAL abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 49

TawdryT

VIP Member
So, Tim and Jenn or their gatekeepers: PSA
It's never a good idea to force toddlers to face a 'scary' person like that. Just inappropriate. The actor went above and beyond to try and rectify your mistake. The child isn't even two yet. They need to back off all these forced firsts. It's stupid and is not aligned with his brain/emotional development. He also isn't going to form concrete memory for a few years yet- unless you traumatize him- he will remember the feeling and apply it generally. Not good.
He's going to just want rocks/flowers/looking at airplanes/an occasional kiddie ride and slides. That is normal for his processing capacities- forcing more will cause anxiety issues. The world is overwhelming at this age- slow it down. Do the 'firsts' like kiddie coasters when he is five or six and ready. Stop forcing what should be natural progression or you will make him apprehensive about all new experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I will say at least Jenn seemed to be somewhat concerned for J$ on the "coaster" she kept asking Dim if he's alright and is staying in place, and all Dim was like "yeah, he's fine' as he held J$ by his crotch to keep him from sliding around left and right. Don't know if it was Ginn actually being concerned for his wellbeing, or being more concerned if the prop got damaged what would they do?
All I'm going to say is that she didn't care enough to put the damn camera down. Tim, that is not the face of exhilaration. Do better.

Why, at just about two year old is Jenn still manipulating J$ hands--to wave, to clap...let the kid express himself without you making him do it.

J$ is never getting his hair cut. Jenn has taken upon petting his hair as a coping mechanism. I called it the other day, emotional support pet, not miracle child.

Jenn lies way too easily, unnecessarily. She tells Alice, "It's OUR first trip". It's not, it's HIS first trip. Then she tells Alice they've been to Wonderland already, and Tim corrects her and says no, we're going there right now...loudly. šŸ˜‚ Why even leave that crap in.

How do you not go to breakfast until 9am your first day traveling from the east coast? That's the easiest way to beat the crowds that Tim complains about no less than 5 times in 3 minutes.

I don't understand how these two can be so bad at everything they do.

Reactions: 29

lauraingal

They need to learn how to ease the kid into rides. Most of the stuff they put him on isn't too bad, I will admit - at least in terms of how the ride moves; they've mostly been doing boat rides and dark rides, sometimes things like Swirling Saucers, which spins but probably isn't too intense. But then they just force him onto a roller coaster? Has he even been on something like Pirates, where there's a drop but otherwise it's basically just a boat ride - just to see how he'd handle a drop in general? It really doesn't seem like it, considering how tense he looked during the drop on the coaster.
077042B6-6C3F-4C01-8DA9-B3400C9D0C99.jpeg

posted in their comments ā€¦ 1 2 3 delete
;)

• Heart
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Complaining about the lack of luxury after you sat on the bathroom floor eating on night 1 and wore Harry Styles tshirts to the parks. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha

ijeanie

I don't know if it was just me but their entire recent trip seemed off, trying to block out footage by the obvious gaps in footage, getting embarrassed by the little lads outbursts yet cramming a camera down his throat whenever he did anything new and considering it's a family holiday none of them seemed remotely happy

Reactions: 28

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I went with my nephew on his first trip to Disneyland when he was about 2.5 years old, and he's also tall for his age. We (his parents and I ) didn't even think about putting him on Gadget. We definitely hit up all the classic mild rides - Peter Pan (his first ride), Casey Jr (he looooved this one), IASW, the Carousel, Dumbo, Jungle Cruise, Winnie the Pooh. He actually didn't like Alice in Wonderland (it seemed a bit too freaky for him) and so we didn't even bother with Toad's Wilde Ride or Snow White's Scary Adventures. We did teacups and barely made the cups spin faster than their default (although he did like that). I guess his "scariest" ride was Pirates because it was dark and it had a drop. His favorite rides were actually in Cars Land - the Luigi and Tow Mater rides were the ones he had so much fun in and couldn't stop laughing about. We weren't even sure he'd like Haunted Mansion, but I think because it was the holiday version, it wasn't scary to him (except for the rising room). We went to WDW when he was about 4 yrs old and he still didn't ride any coasters. Just because kids are big enough doesn't mean they're cognitively or emotionally ready for coasters.

It is wild how they just went from Alice in Wonderland to the Gadget coaster. It almost made it seem like Dim's #1 trip goal was to get him on the coaster. Never mind the kid's jet lag, the fact that he barely even responds with genuine emotion to what he does like (I've never seen a little kid be so... dead-faced and robotic). Dim let his desperation for views and his inability to view his kid as a 23 month old and not a mini-adult cloud his judgment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Mr. Blue Sky

I would have combined Disneyland and Hawaii into one trip to save a 2nd trip to California.

But, then again, I'm not Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

peteykirch

VIP Member
Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic Vlog uploaded.

It only took Ginn 2 minutes to drop the first "I'll link that video down below"

Ginn wants to add hollandaise to everything...bitch she doesn't have the cooking skill or patience to make hollandaise sauce.

Dim is confused as to how Shula's made their mashed potatoes so smooth....it's called ricing the potatoes and then pressing them through a sieve multiple times.

Dim states "we" were invited out so this is all free, but he's the only one with a lanyard....Jenny Infinity Dinners most likely had to buy her own ticket so you know they'll be out to get their moneys worth.

Ginn with her great thesaurus of words called the pasta "thicker tasting"

LMAO Ginn fangirls over this Rose wine she had to try because it's always brought up on Real Housewives and Below Deck. BWAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
@mmc2020 ā€.... I get that they want him to be able to do more so they can do more (and film it), and for whatever reason always like to flex on his height like itā€™s an achievement, but that doesnā€™t mean heā€™s ready. He is probably closer in size to a child about to turn 3, not 2 and based off what weā€™ve seen so far, likely doesnā€™t understand whatā€™s happening half the time.ā€

@Blessyourheart ā€œThat poor child just wants to please his parents & heā€™s already learned how to say yes when they ask him 8 million asinine questions no 2 yr old can developmentally processā€

@nogodsnomouse ā€œ .....forcing kids on rides, ESPECIALLY this young can cause issues in the future. They trust you implicitly. You then take them on a ride and they can feel betrayed if they are truly scared. Kids can't rationalize that early that it's safe.ā€

EXACTLY!! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

=========================

This is the face of J$ realizing that his future WILL be filled with rides he is forced to go on that he cognitively, emotionally and physically might not be ready for.

@peteykirch ā€œDim forces J$ onto a ride that clearly he wasn't prepared for or interested in because money.ā€

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Vatulele

This may be an unpopular opinion but I hate that theyā€™re traveling to Hawaii when so many of the locals/government officials have asked tourists to pause their trips because their healthcare infrastructure canā€™t handle the increased load of sick tourists needing significant medical care or increased transmission rates from tourists to locals.

Also LOL had having basically 2 days of footage from California + Boogie Bash footage not uploaded and itā€™s well into the first week of November.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I canā€™t with them anymore. Am I understanding this rightā€¦little buddy, who is unable to ride on an airplane without sitting on a lap, was forced to ride a rollercoaster?

MirroredSunglasses

Buddy was their nickname for Bandit (their dog without the halo in the logo for any new peeps). When Bandit died, Jackson became their new Buddy. It's weird and kinda gross, but fitting because their child basically became their new pet.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

WhiskeyBusiness

I'm not going to disagree that the kid clearly didn't like the coaster, that was very apparent and I would hope the Trackers don't drag him onto other rides that he doesn't want to go on.

But let's get a grip here, it's a 40 second ride with a maximum speed of 22mph and a height (not drop, mind you, the tallest point of the ride) of 28 ft. They do some stupid stuff, especially when it comes to child rearing, but they didn't drag him onto Sheikra. It's a kiddy coaster. Kid didn't like it, he shouldn't be forced to ride anything against his will but I don't think CPS needs to investigate parents taking a child on a kid's ride.

Reactions: 26