The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The glamorous life of the Tim Tracker guys"

SHUT THE F* UP!!

YOU JUST FLEW FROM FLORIDA TO CALIFORNIA
.... took car service to THE GRAND CALIFORNIAN... and you're gonna sarcastically say that for a pity party

No sir.... you enabled your child to have zero noise when asleep. That's YOUR problem. You could have eaten outside the hotel... you decided to look all sad on the bathroom floor.

Just enough with the theatrics
Exactly. When my son was born we didn't change anything about the way we lived. We kept the tv at the same volume. We played the radio in the car at the same volume. He was going out to eat with us pretty much a month after he was born.

We took him to the movies when he was 6 weeks old. Because we didn't want to leave him ad my dad asked us to. We heard the comments of, oh god there's a baby here. Well, he slept through the entire thing. The people came to us and said, Wow, he's such a good baby. LOL!! Babies adapt to what you do. If you make their world silent and quiet they will stir at the least little thing.

He's 24 now and a bomb wouldn't wake him. LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would you admit to it and film yourself sitting on a toilet eating dessert? Isn't the hotel lobby full of couches, benches,chairs, tables? Isn't downtown Disney just steps away with plenty of seating? They always do the dumbest little things

Reactions: 13
Have to repost what @Love_the_kitz wrote on Tuesday, cause it will closely be the truth.

Tuesday at 12:12 PM
“So back out to CA, I have to wonder how that flight went with the little guy. Hope they didn't have problems with presure in the cabin.

Let's see, trying to predict content from CA. They're Travel professionals/vloggers, at least that's what they claim to be, mixed with family style vlogging. As such I'd expect to see:

The first day of the trip as a story:
  • A montage of going to the airport, boarding, the flight and landing.
  • A HOW TO of traveling from the airport that they chose to the Disney hotel. No Magical Express leaves people feeling feeling scared to visit.
  • Quick overview of entering the hotel, check-in, basic room overview.
  • Overview of where to dine and other food options.
  • Overview of swimming and other activities
  • Entertainment for their evening, in park or otherwise.
What we'll get:
  • ✅ Hi Ho! Kermit the Frog Tim here, we're going to California!
  • ✅ Severe closeups of Jenn's mug on the airplane, we'll be able to see she hasn't done a proper nose trim in months.
  • In the hotel room with Jenn saying "It's so nice. I'm so excited" about 15 times. Tim counting up the mundane objects in the room. Half a checkmark here.
  • ✅ Off for more closeups of food and them chewing it with mouths agape on camera.”
Think I scored better than usual.

I missed the "101 Complaints with Jenn and Tim" segment as well "A Desert Review from the Crapper". 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly. When my son was born we didn't change anything about the way we lived. We kept the tv at the same volume. We played the radio in the car at the same volume. He was going out to eat with us pretty much a month after he was born.

We took him to the movies when he was 6 weeks old. Because we didn't want to leave him ad my dad asked us to. We heard the comments of, oh god there's a baby here. Well, he slept through the entire thing. The people came to us and said, Wow, he's such a good baby. LOL!! Babies adapt to what you do. If you make their world silent and quiet they will stir at the least little thing.

He's 24 now and a bomb wouldn't wake him. LOL!!
Before my daughter was diagnosed with Autism, we traveled from California to Chicago. We took a tour of the Opera house and we received so many compliments on how well behaved she was

Reactions: 6
Why would you admit to it and film yourself sitting on a toilet eating dessert? Isn't the hotel lobby full of couches, benches,chairs, tables? Isn't downtown Disney just steps away with plenty of seating? They always do the dumbest little things
Yes, and there is a lot of outdoor seating around the hotel, too. Just a weird choice and a sad picture of a broken down man.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Holy crap. That weird scene with Jenn running off to stop J with the phone and Tim sort of twitching and sighing after all that. He looks totally beaten down. 😬

And why was Jenn panicking over the hotel phone? Who cares if he picked it up? Was she afraid he was dialing long distance? I don't get it? Why was all that left in???
Haha! Man, that almost makes me want to watch. I've been traveling with my kids for quite some time and the first thing I do when we get into a room is unplug the phone. One of their favorite things is to pick up that phone and pretend like they are calling each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Before my daughter was diagnosed with Autism, we traveled from California to Chicago. We took a tour of the Opera house and we received so many compliments on how well behaved she was
We had the brilliant idea to take our 3mos. and 3yr old boys to West Palm from Baltimore on the Amtrak Train a while back. (Partly because hubby refused to drive and partly me being terrified of flying.) 27hrs, each way, sleeping in the upright chairs, and it was the absolute worst experience of my travel life...and it had absolutely nothing to do with the infant and toddler in tow. Trains are dirty AF and so uncomfortable. It was brutal for me, but the kids never complained once. As an Amish family was departing the mother told us how impressed she was with our boys' behavior for 25hrs at that point! :LOL:

Kids who are allowed to express themselves at home are typically more well behaved in public/at school, than kids who don't have that outlet. J$ is starting to test the waters with them and will soon move to see how far he can push it. I definitely think he is craving attention from them and these little outbursts we see are how he gets attention from them of some sort. I can't wait to see how this progresses. Whoever said Truman Show hit the nail on the head there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if Jackson will even realize he’s in another state
Disneyland has to look very familiar to him lol
He must be so confused

How did they get that stinky p&p mattress on a plane? In a box or what?
Eating on the bathroom floor is just pathetic
Maybe they should have taken the fan advice of making noise and even vacuuming during nap time lol
I can’t even with these two 🙄
If they hadn't taken the pack and play, or they'd booked the correct room, they could be out on the balcony relaxing. Wonder if they'll take a bed each or squeeze in the same one. Honestly, they should be rethinking Hawaii if Jenn's comments about stress were true.

I flew from Scotland to Boston with my 5yr old and 18 month old as a single Mum. First thing my toddler did when he boarded the plane was stick his hand down the toilet to pick up the disinfectant block!! I got such a fright and shouted at him. The flight staff were great and cleaned him up. We were in a plane with 3/4/3 seat configuration and it wasn't full. Crew were great and let us use all the seats beside us, front row economy so although my son was on my lap for takeoff, they played on the floor between the seat and the bulkhead for ages then they curled up and slept in the spare seats. But it was still relatively stressful because travel generally is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
People get really scary with their parasocial relationships. These losers watch their videos every day, and think they're BFF's with the Trackers, and I find it so scary that these people are wandering around in society. I went to see P!nk last time she was on tour, and while I was standing in line waiting to get into the arena, I listened to the woman behind me spouting off all the facts about P!nk and her family. She was even referring to P!nk by her real name, and kept talking like she knew her and was best buddies. I totally get being a fan of someone, but its fascinating and scary at the same time that some people can't just enjoy being a fan without blowing it all up into some sort of creep fest. I would make a terrible celebrity or YouTuber. I would have a list of rules for viewers to follow:

1. No fan pages/Facebook groups about me.
2. Don't send me tit. I don't want a bunch of 'gifts' or drawings or anything else like that.
3. If someone says they don't like me, don't go all crazy and start defending me.
4. Don't pretend you know me! I'm providing (insert entertainment content here), and you're paying me for it. We're not fRiEnDsssss!

I can't imagine how creepy it is to actually have people you don't know obsessing over your every move. Tim and Jenn really seem to thrive on it. They really eat it up. I thought that might change after that crazy woman and her creepy son showed up at the beach a few months ago.

Ok, I dont read here that regularly anymore to keep up with everything, but could someone please feel me in on this "crazy woman and her creepy son"?

Reactions: 1
And why is Tim the only one wearing a mask? If Jenn doesn't wear one too, doesn't that defeat the purpose of any potential added "safety" that they're trying to accomplish (if for J.'s sake?), even after having received two doses of the vaccine *and* both having had COVID already - and J. already having been likely exposed umpteen times? Help me understand this.
Can't you see that the promote is an agenda. They aren't concern zero nothing but wants you believe they are so you do it with your family giving you the wrong direction in this age.

Haha! Man, that almost makes me want to watch. I've been traveling with my kids for quite some time and the first thing I do when we get into a room is unplug the phone. One of their favorite things is to pick up that phone and pretend like they are calling each other.
They are okay letting him touch everything on a plane. Talk about cleanliness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think he sat in there to not wake the princess? I am sure she was exhausted from all her complaining. It is just sad to see him so defeated.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Tim is wild, Tim is ridiculous

Tim has stress over Jackson being a normal person at his age.

Tim is full of sugar ridiculous and wild.

Tim is ridiculous eating sugar late at night which is the worst thing you can do before sleeping.

They have no idea what having a wild child is. They just say that because Jackson is being himself and they can't puppet him.

And Why does He say "we're eating it" who's we??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think he sat in there to not wake the princess? I am sure she was exhausted from all her complaining. It is just sad to see him so defeated.
Knowing them, he was probably wanting to go outside the room and Jenn was like, "I'm EXHAUSTED watching J$ all day on this trip! Don't you dare leave this room."

While I do pity him, a lot of these behaviors are his own doing. He enabled her over the years to be what she is. They are two narcissists who continue to manipulate one another. The only person I REALLY feel bad for is J$. He didn't ask for this.

Reactions: 19
This might just be me an how my family is but usually when a kid turns 2 they get a toddler bed, it's sort of made a fuss for them so that they get excited about it an it's usually somthing fun like those little car designed ones or princess things etc, then if they travel there's no problem in putting them in a bed on holiday, most places provide either rooms with toddler beds or bars that can be fitted, if they did that he would be well used to being in a bed by now, we also have the rule that when they are baby's nothing changes noise wise, they need to learn what noise are, so we still do things like hover an put laundry on etc, the worst thing you can do is have silence, one day you won't be able to have complete silence an it's either going freak them out or they won't be able to sleep because of it

They really could have made things much easier for themselves because all he would have needed is his clothes, toiletries, some toys for the plane, but instead they bring half the bedroom for him, an by 1 he should be weaned off the pacifier, am sorry but if I see any kid over 1 still on that then it's lazy parenting, TEACH HIM how to behaviour in public instead of being lazy an wanting a easy life by giving him that, if he ends up with a deformed mouth then thats on YOU, my gran did that with my aunt an her mouth is all deformed an I can assure you she never forgave her for that an not one of her kids even got a pacifier because of it

Reactions: 8
In His room at home J$ Sleeps with the aircon, a fan, a noise machine. It must be like sleeping in an Aircrafl luggage hold, don't tell me he'll wake up if you start eating a cup cake. :p

Eating off the toilet floor in a hotel room OMG

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, I dont read here that regularly anymore to keep up with everything, but could someone please feel me in on this "crazy woman and her creepy son"?
I think it was at their last beach outing when they pretended to participate in a beach clean up. They were posting in real-time on their Instagram and one of their super stans drove out with her grown son who had this weird bowl shaped hair cut. I’ll try to find this super stan’s instagram account and post a couple of pics. She made something for J$…can’t remember what it was, but she took a pic of just him and posted it on her instagram account.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.