The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Time: 14:26

When Gin is complaining about a kid riding a razer scooter above their room. So, maybe this is karma? I could them letting baby j$ doing that

Reactions: 14
Were they in first class?
Those seats looked like economy. JIDFL really filled hers out, with Timbo in a middle seat.
LOL

Yeah I think that's the whole reason she showed that shot of Dim holding J$ - so you could see their seats in row 1 (you could see the flight attendant's jump seat by the door when the camera swings back over to J4D.

Reactions: 5
Especially since they would have learned nothing from this trip. They will be unprepared and overwhelmed.
That trip from the east coast to Hawaii is NO JOKE. There is doable.
Back? That's tough.
I wouldn't be surprised if they try to go before he turns 2 and he needs a ticket. First class from Florida to Hawaii is easily 5k+ per person.

Reactions: 8
That trip from the east coast to Hawaii is NO JOKE. There is doable.
Back? That's tough.
I wouldn't be surprised if they try to go before he turns 2 and he needs a ticket. First class from Florida to Hawaii is easily 5k+ per person.
Why in the hell would you take a 2yr to Hawaii from the east coast? He won’t remember a damn thing. It’s such a flex. They act like they went no where for 2 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why in the hell would you take a 2yr to Hawaii from the east coast? He won’t remember a damn thing. It’s such a flex. They act like they went no where for 2 years.
EVERYTHING is a flex.
Everything is for views and clicks. I think they are hoping to boost numbers at the end of the year so they can go into 2021 and approach brands with recent videos seeing higher numbers.

Reactions: 17
they need to stop using the pack and play. When my youngest was just under 2 he was napping in one at my mother in laws. She walked like 5 steps away to her kitchen and he managed to wake up, climb out, and fell and broke his arm. He had to wear a hard cast for nearly 3 months. The worst part was when they had to use that saw thing to cut it off. He was pretty traumatized and we had some major issues after that. If we went somewhere, even the grocery store and someone had scrubs on, he’d lose his mind. He became afraid to be around anyone but me. Took a full year to get his social skills back. (And he’s totally fine now…loves an audience). And my mother in law did get rid of the pack and play that day, she felt horrible.
But my guess is that they put him in it to get a break for themselves because they likely think he can’t get himself out.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry I'm behind here so... But someone posted a few pages back about what would Jenn do if anything happened to Tim. My bet is that she'd be with someone else really quickly because she just can't manage by herself. And in between, she'd drain the living soul out of everyone that reached out to help.
Maybe ATW 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL

Yeah I think that's the whole reason she showed that shot of Dim holding J$ - so you could see their seats in row 1 (you could see the flight attendant's jump seat by the door when the camera swings back over to J4D.
Wow! If they were in first class JIDFL is more wide bodied than I thought.

These are Delta first class seats. Check out the wide armrest between the seats. I don’t recall this in their video.
I haven’t flow Delta in a while. But done flights where first class is to the left of the boarding entry door. So a jump seat would be at this entry point.
You be the judge.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Better get a refund on those bought comments Timbo!
Screenshot_20211030_010352_com.google.android.youtube_edit_1918253012787503.jpg

And nope asshole, Disney dropped them like the steaming piles of shite they are
Screenshot_20211030_010435_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Maybe ATW 🤔🤣🤣
He'd be like 'as long as she sucks it out through my dick, then hell yeh!'

Oooofff.... That estimated income is plummeting
Screenshot_20211030_012012_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The kid will be so used to having a camera shoved in his face that when he is old enough to question it (lets say 13 years old). He probably won't know the difference (unless he gets a clue when he starts school and starts to find out his school friends parents have regular jobs and won't understand that parents do leave the house to make money at places other than to make videos (trying to be funny, unless that is their job, like working for a news stations or movie studio)).

I wonder when Jackson does start school, unless they do home school 🙄 (not knocking home school. If the Trackers do it, it will be a cluster). I wonder how that will mess up their staycations, fancy hosted mid-week stays, and other the other stuff they have planned? They will have to be like other parents and plan around winter, spring and summer break, well, with the normal people that have to do the same thing. Maybe by then, Jackson will look forward to school so for 8/9 hours a day he won't have a camera pointed at his face between being in school, in his room doing homework or (hopefully) making friends and being over at the friends house to have some private time.
No way that Tim would miss filming at parks to stay home and school J$ , because his mother will never ever be able to handle that 😯

Reactions: 5
Checked out some flights
Cheapest first class was $2300
Irrespective of the cost it will be a grueling journey to do with a 2 year old!
Shortest flight time 12 hours going
and 16 hours returning.
One layover going
Two layovers returning

We know that they don’t plan anything.
J$ is a typical toddler boy full of energy and curiosity. Yet they will call him defiant, wild and uncontrollable because they can’t handle his behavior.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wonder how strict the airlines are with the 2 year of age restriction. Do they ask for proof of age, like a birth certificate? If he is even a day past two, would the airlines force them to purchase a third seat? They'd have to go in November if they want to get there and back before J$ turns two. He is pretty tall, so he looks older than two as it is. If the trip is in December, it might wind up being two first class seats and one last minute coach seat if no more in first class are available. So here is the question, would Ginn rather stay in first class but have to manage J$ by herself? Or would she rather be in coach by herself but have to deal with the pheasants? I guess they'd probably switch off.

Plus even more stress if there are connections. I've been to Hawaii twice. First time I did direct flights from the east coast and was absolutely miserable on such long flights with no break. And that was in first class too, I bought coach tickets and used miles to upgrade (not sure if you can even do that anymore since this was about 10 years ago). So for my second trip which was going to be in coach, I planned layovers in LAX each way of about 3hrs, enough time to walk around, stretch and have a relaxing meal before getting back on a plane. Ultimately all options are pretty brutal, especially with a toddler and if you're not used to flying regularly.

Reactions: 4
Travel Vlog is finally up!

Jenn in the elevator at LAX saying traveling with a toddler is so difficult she doesn't know how parents travel with more than one kid.

Thrifty Dim got a car service instead of renting a car because parking is expensive.
Could’ve saved a little of that HS concert $

Reactions: 1
Getting ready to watch the vlog now that I am in for the night. Ugh, I dont know if I can stand it. I keep wondering if the mistake was not getting J his own seat, with his car seat installed. I tell you. The car seat can be a huge lifesaver on longer flights. My kids would sleep in it, for sure.

Also, wonder if Jenn has anxiety on flights? If so, poor Tim.

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if Jackson will even realize he’s in another state
Disneyland has to look very familiar to him lol
He must be so confused

How did they get that stinky p&p mattress on a plane? In a box or what?
Eating on the bathroom floor is just pathetic
Maybe they should have taken the fan advice of making noise and even vacuuming during nap time lol
I can’t even with these two 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Was Dimster too cold even in his $125 sweater to sit in the balcony and eat there? I guess J$'s crib was taking up all that space.

If any of their stans actually plan their travels based on what these two do and say, they deserve crappy vacations. These two can't even book the room they want correctly. I look forward to at least Disneyland never #hosting them after all their complaining.

Reactions: 13
Holy crap. That weird scene with Jenn running off to stop J with the phone and Tim sort of twitching and sighing after all that. He looks totally beaten down. 😬

And why was Jenn panicking over the hotel phone? Who cares if he picked it up? Was she afraid he was dialing long distance? I don't get it? Why was all that left in???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if Jackson will even realize he’s in another state
Disneyland has to look very familiar to him lol
He must be so confused

How did they get that stinky p&p mattress on a plane? In a box or what?
Eating on the bathroom floor is just pathetic
Maybe they should have taken the fan advice of making noise and even vacuuming during nap time lol
I can’t even with these two 🙄
Jackson is still too young to understand the idea of states. He probably won't be able to differentiate between Disneyland and Disney World at this point either. Very few people have memories from before the age of 4, but if you can recall going places in your parent's arms it really didn't matter where you went, just who you were with.

The mattress did not go with them to DL, just the portable crib... HOWEVER... that crib looks identicle to the ones the DVC side supplies to members and guests staying in those units, so it's possible it's not even theirs, but a loaner from the Grand Californian DVC side.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.