The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They took the bleeping nanny with them and it’s hilarious trying to watch Tim try to hide her behind Jen
They can’t even have a day out with their child without taking help… pathetic
Yeah, I'm starting to watch it. You can see J. running around in the reflection of Tim's sunglasses around :35-38 or so. Then at the show @:50, there's the girl next to Jenn (and seated obviously with them as there's a space between her and the next group). She's got a black t-shirt on and a maroon backpack, taking a drink of something.

What a bleeping joke these two are.

Reactions: 13
That Latest vlog. Bloody Hell!

The quality of the camera work is awful, Dim has no idea of even basic filming techniques. He thinks if he spends $4000 on a camera it will magic up some cinematic footage.

Did you see the part where Dim takes a rock out of Jackpots hands and disregards it as trash? Didn't they have a whole 'Rock Jar' at home where they made a big thing about how J$ likes to collect rocks? Dim has obviously forgotten all about that.

If I was Busch Gardens I'd be making a serious complain as that was just an awful advertisement.

Jenn - "Jack$on really enjoyed the sesame street show"
Tim - "Did He?"

TIM WAS SAT RIGHT NEXT TO HIM

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Every bleeping comment is about J!

And Jenn actually LIKED this comment!??! Friggin nutjobs!

1634080529797.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't believe they needed a Nanny for that tit show.

How embarrassing is it for them as parents to know that your kid would rather spend a day out with the nanny than you.

Reactions: 12
A 13 minute vlog, half of which was the radio show. I'd be annoyed if I were Busch Gardens and hosted them and they barely showed anything of the Sesame Street part of the park. Also, do you think the Nanny was hosted as well or did they make her pay?

Reactions: 12
I wonder if being a season passholder for all of the parks is a requirement to be their nanny or do they provide her pass as a "perk"?

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I'm starting to watch it. You can see J. running around in the reflection of Tim's sunglasses around :35-38 or so. Then at the show @:50, there's the girl next to Jenn (and seated obviously with them as there's a space between her and the next group). She's got a black t-shirt on and a maroon backpack, taking a drink of something.

What a bleeping joke these two are.
What's funnier is those two need help with only one child doing the easiest of jobs , editing from home and visiting children's theme parks, the incompetence of them both is beyond belief

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is a TERRIBLE angle.
Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 6.28.21 PM.png

I'm still so fascinated by a couple with one child, neither of whom have actual FT jobs, who need a nanny to come out with them to parks. I hope she's getting paid enough. Does she get to sit in the backseat with J$ or does Jennyfaintlines make her sit in the front? Actually who I am kidding, they probably make her drive separately and don't even pay her for gas and mileage.

What even was the point of bringing the nanny? Jennyfaintlines was using her prop child for most of the vlog. "I need to borrow my child to put him on my lap during the show" and "I need to borrow him to get him to get free candy for me".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know Busch Gardens is just begging for some media coverage but wtaf!?! 13 minutes (give or take)? You invited the Track-holes out, hosted their visit, and they show their appreciation by watching a tit-show, walking around a gift shop, and riding some little ride.... wow. I would be crappy if I were the marketing director or whomever actually invites these assholes out.

Reactions: 15
What's funnier is those two need help with only one child doing the easiest of jobs , editing from home and visiting children's theme parks, the incompetence of them both is beyond belief
Exactly!! My middle sister has 4 kids. She also works full time and so does her husband. They are both teachers.... And guess what? They don't have a nanny. Never crossed my sister's mind. They are two of the laziest people on earth....

Reactions: 15
Exactly!! My middle sister has 4 kids. She also works full time and so does her husband. They are both teachers.... And guess what? They don't have a nanny. Never crossed my sister's mind. They are two of the laziest people on earth....
My mum works full time in a fairly important line of work nearing 50 hours each week, my dad is physically disabled and I have 2 mentally disabled siblings and other siblings, yet she managed to attend parents meetings, take us to hobbies, see our other family and help 2 of us so far apply to university of which I finish this year , Jenn and
Dimbo act appallingly, they act like the world owes them everything and they have to be number one priority in each others lives constantly

My mum works full time in a fairly important line of work nearing 50 hours each week, my dad is physically disabled and I have 2 mentally disabled siblings and other siblings, yet she managed to attend parents meetings, take us to hobbies, see our other family and help 2 of us so far apply to university of which I finish this year , Jenn and
Dimbo act appallingly, they act like the world owes them everything and they have to be number one priority in each others lives constantly
Also to add my dad works part time as a para legal and of my other siblings one so far attends a foundation at university, is a disabled individual, the Slackers really fail at parenting and I don't see why they should be praised for it by stans when they are doing the bare minimum x

Reactions: 10
I’m 13 seconds into the live and omfg Jenn what the HELL were you thinking??? You are pushing 40 not 4

this is ALL that I can see now and I challenge you all to unsee it

congratulations Jenny RolledAFatOne, you’ve managed to add to your compilation of ridiculous looks

At 1:47 Jenn mentions Tim didn’t get a plus one for media and that no one did, Tim corrects her and says some outlets received plus ones, I totally feel like it was his subtle way of throwing shade at her

View attachment 807107
I saved several comments from the live vlog and never posted them, these seemed fitting here 🤣🤢

Ytj1.jpg

Ytj2.jpg

Ytj3.jpg

🤢🙄🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh, so they were also at Howl-O-Scream last weekend, so guessing it was Harry Styles (nanny with J), hotel somewhere??, Howl-O-Scream (without J and Nanny) at night, the Sesame stuff with J and Nanny. They have an IG tag at HoS from last weekend, unless that photo is from another time. Then Sunday filmed a live at 9pm. 😂 You guyzzz, what busy, stressful lives they live! They had such a busy weekend and that was why Tim was so tired looking. Do they even have a clue what busy and tiring really is?

Reactions: 16
I mean I haven't "vlogged" while on vacation, but I did manage to take my then 8,7,5,3 and 2 year olds with me to Disney, zoos, etc as a single mom. We used to go to Disney for a week every month for years. I managed to get plenty of photos and videos for ourselves and never even came close to losing a child or not having the ability to give them the attention they needed. They are beyond pathetic.

Edited to add.. That actually makes me wonder if something happened besides them being pieces of shits. The only way I can see me hiring someone is because of crazy fans and just needing that extra eye on everyone, but I'm sure they aren't concerned about that. If they were, I'd think they would just leave him at home and keep him off YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know Busch Gardens is just begging for some media coverage but wtaf!?! 13 minutes (give or take)? You invited the Track-holes out, hosted their visit, and they show their appreciation by watching a tit-show, walking around a gift shop, and riding some little ride.... wow. I would be crappy if I were the marketing director or whomever actually invites these assholes out.
Busch Gardens and Sea World are really in the "any press is good press" mentality with a lot of these morons.

I wonder if it was longer, but cutting around footage where you see the nanny took it to the oh so wonderful 13 min length.
Since, you know, they got called out during the Ratatouille video and they have to keep up the appearance of being the "loving parents"

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.