The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing, I don’t think the gravy train will ever stop for them. They have racked up such a large group of adoring “fans” that you are right, would send them money
I think the day they start a Patreon is the day we know that YT/Superchats/#Hosted trips aren't doing it for them anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They took the bleeping nanny with them and it’s hilarious trying to watch Tim try to hide her behind Jen
They can’t even have a day out with their child without taking help… pathetic

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
They took the bleeping nanny with them and it’s hilarious trying to watch Tim try to hide her behind Jen
SO relatable! everyone has a nanny to go with them when they go to the parks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
And you know the nanny is there because within the first 39 seconds J$ wants away from Jenn’s smelly ass and she puts him down and doesn’t bat an eye as to where he went

Did that song in the Sesame Street show say “a monster could be somebody’s mommy?” That’s pretty bleeping sadly relatable for J$

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have a list going of their offensive videos that are still up on YT? I'd really like to email Disney about this. Don't need them all, maybe just tell Disney about 5-6 videos with some bad stuff, even though there are surely many more. The fact that they were banned from media events a year ago, and these offensive videos and tweets are still up for anyone, including kids, to see just infuriates me. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that their teary-eyed "apology" video was purely for show.

Also, if anyone has a good contact email for Disney, let me know. Like something more specific than just a general customer service or media email would be great.
here's one. She talks about blow jobs with a mouthful of yogurt

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You guys know what I find really sad and ironic. Their longest video is when Jenn puts on her bleep face and talks to her adoring cult erm I mean fans…

However a fun family outing is 13:26 long….

Omg I die, at 11:17 Jenn screams “HIIIII JACCCKKSSSOONNN” and J$ waves her off and gives her the worst stank face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just finished watching their new one, I honestly felt it was less a vlog on the sesemi street an more like I was watching someone's personal vacation video, you know the ones where mom an dad just want to film the kid for the grandparents an film the show so when they go back home the kid can rewatch it like 100 times, it honestly never felt like a vlog, also what is with the amount of people commenting on a kid, honestly I just find that creepy like your grown ass adults commenting on a kid, for me just watching that whole vlog felt weird, way to much concentration on the kid

Reactions: 17
Just finished watching their new one, I honestly felt it was less a vlog on the sesemi street an more like I was watching someone's personal vacation video, you know the ones where mom an dad just want to film the kid for the grandparents an film the show so when they go back home the kid can rewatch it like 100 times, it honestly never felt like a vlog, also what is with the amount of people commenting on a kid, honestly I just find that creepy like your grown ass adults commenting on a kid, for me just watching that whole vlog felt weird, way to much concentration on the kid
Their Stans want the whole thing to be the J$ show and it’s pretty sick and scary

• Sick
Their Stans want the whole thing to be the J$ show and it’s pretty sick and scary
It's ridiculous an I feel sorry for him really who's going have to live with his entire life being nothing more than a documentary for these weirdos, every single up an down is going be either filmed or spoken about, kid isn't going have any private moments, even as he gets older if he wants to tell his friends a funny story or somthing he did it will be met with "we know, it's on YouTube" just sad

• Sad
I’m 13 seconds into the live and omfg Jenn what the HELL were you thinking??? You are pushing 40 not 4

this is ALL that I can see now and I challenge you all to unsee it

congratulations Jenny RolledAFatOne, you’ve managed to add to your compilation of ridiculous looks

At 1:47 Jenn mentions Tim didn’t get a plus one for media and that no one did, Tim corrects her and says some outlets received plus ones, I totally feel like it was his subtle way of throwing shade at her

View attachment 807107
I keep coming back to this bloody - thanks T3a!! But for some reason when I scroll past, I think its Aragog 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The constant thumbs up is disturbing but not as much as them commending him to say I love you to the stans before bedtime. I still hate them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was really hoping he tit on her whilst sat on her lap. Not just a normal dump either but steaming diarrhea trickling down his leg and gushing over her. The stench so bad that everyone in the audience starts to gag and a few puke for good measure. I probably need to get out more it must be said.

• Haha
Gem of the entire live

1:38:10 Jenn says “who watches pigs?”

apparently all of your fans Jenn
Now that's a Zinger!!

Was slightly sad she only had a teeny part in the Muppets Haunted Mansion. But it was a great part... I'd also like to shove her head in a glass goldfish bowl.

• Haha
It's ridiculous an I feel sorry for him really who's going have to live with his entire life being nothing more than a documentary for these weirdos, every single up an down is going be either filmed or spoken about, kid isn't going have any private moments, even as he gets older if he wants to tell his friends a funny story or somthing he did it will be met with "we know, it's on YouTube" just sad
"Todays vlogg we discuss finding Jackson jacking off to Playboy magazines. We wondered what all the stains on Mickey's face were, now we know it's jizz"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Todays vlogg we discuss finding Jackson jacking off to Playboy magazines. We wondered what all the stains on Mickey's face were, now we know it's jizz"

Are you wearing a balaclava or a glmp mask cos there is some real sick tit going on in that head 🤣🤣

Ps it keeps correcting gif to gif after posting it. Wtf!! 🙄
Screenshot_20211012_233618_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the section where Jenn talks about money and investing.. says they invest but doesn’t know what a 401k or hedge fund is, I really hope no one takes financial advice from them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have even less respect for them due just to what I've read on this page alone.

He has no idea what a 401K is? Come on, basics. This statement alone tells me they've never used anyone to help them map out goals and secure their future. Tim is probably using eTrade to shove all the money into Disney stock which is a dangerously dumb plan even if it is holding up well (only thanks to Disney's serendipitous timing for the release of Disney+).

And telling Jackson to tell the camera he loves it? WTF?
I don't think Jenn has ever understood the emotion "love". She tosses the term about as though it's going to pay her to use it.

Ginn replying to a bunch of stans on Twitter right now. Did she run out of real housewives episodes to watch? Is she procrastinating because it's tofu and bj night? Is she bored at the airport while waiting for their flight to CA?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ginn replying to a bunch of stans on Twitter right now. Did she run out of real housewives episodes to watch? Is she procrastinating because it's tofu and bj night? Is she bored at the airport while waiting for their flight to CA?
:ROFLMAO: Jenn gets along so great with people on Twitter.
Egg her on! Take screenshots!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.