The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So during the live they talked about "the ale house"

Jen says "they aren't known for their food.... its like for beer... well we saw a lot of people drinking"

Sure jan

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Jen says "they aren't known for their food.... its like for beer... well we saw a lot of people drinking"

Sure jan
I mean, to an extent, the Ale House is just like an Applebees on steroids and with a lot more TV screens and bigger bar area (and you don't have to drink to visit it - tons of booths and stuff like a regular restaurant)

BUT - big BUT - why does she always have to act so bleeping holier than thou? As if they don't drink. As if she didn't have beer in her hand at HHN? I don't get it. (edited to add: SE drinks in almost every vlog and is still considered "family friendly" so why are they so afraid to drink on camera or even mention it anymore - akin to Michael Kay and how he talks about alcohol???)

Reactions: 12
I’m 13 seconds into the live and omfg Jenn what the HELL were you thinking??? You are pushing 40 not 4

this is ALL that I can see now and I challenge you all to unsee it

congratulations Jenny RolledAFatOne, you’ve managed to add to your compilation of ridiculous looks

At 1:47 Jenn mentions Tim didn’t get a plus one for media and that no one did, Tim corrects her and says some outlets received plus ones, I totally feel like it was his subtle way of throwing shade at her

View attachment 807107
I think she is trying to copy Promise Hope. Promise is a whole other league of gorgeous.

This is great. He also needs a media pass around his neck.😝
With someone else's name on it 😏😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m 13 seconds into the live and omfg Jenn what the HELL were you thinking??? You are pushing 40 not 4

this is ALL that I can see now and I challenge you all to unsee it

congratulations Jenny RolledAFatOne, you’ve managed to add to your compilation of ridiculous looks

At 1:47 Jenn mentions Tim didn’t get a plus one for media and that no one did, Tim corrects her and says some outlets received plus ones, I totally feel like it was his subtle way of throwing shade at her

View attachment 807107
Oh! Now I can’t unsee this!!
🤦‍♀️ Why did I look??? Why did I look!!
Thanks T3a 🙇🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she is trying to copy Promise Hope. Promise is a whole other league of gorgeous.
Promise is another one of their numerous "friends" that was featured in their older videos and then just disappeared lol

Reactions: 4
Oh! Now I can’t unsee this!!
🤦‍♀️ Why did I look??? Why did I look!!
Thanks T3a 🙇🏼‍♀️.
I needed to make a grand re-entrance 💕💕

At around 38:55 Jenn says “I think you guys are all right though, we’re parents now”

and I swear I saw the light leave her eyes

that’s so fucked up how visible it is that she resents J$. When I talk about my opinions changing since I became a mom it’s always in a positive light about how much better my son has made me as a human…Jenn talks about J$ like he’s ruining her life

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think someone posted one of these on the other thread, but more stans have responded since then.

Hey Jenn. Yet WE'RE the unwell ones, huh? :rolleyes:
I don't know about you, but these freaks dreaming about my family would unnerve me just a tad. Just. a. tad, Jenn.

1634067655168.png

1634067664076.png

1634067691412.png

1634067701813.png

1634067732763.png

1634067757573.png

And the only sane one...

1634067787488.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Sure jan
Pretty sure the Ale House is known for their Zingers…

Reactions: 5
Their Zingers are DELICIOUS. Jenn is an asshole
Whaaat? She was talking bad about the Zingers?!

I also love their spinach and artichoke dip. Yum.
I haven't been to an Ale House in awhile, even though one is like 5-10 mins. from me. Now I want to go. LOL

Reactions: 1
Whaaat? She was talking bad about the Zingers?!

I also love their spinach and artichoke dip. Yum.
I haven't been to an Ale House in awhile, even though one is like 5-10 mins. from me. Now I want to go. LOL
She said their food isn’t great. Which is basically a dig at those delicious chicken strips in my book

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenn talking about money literally killed me. She’s so full of tit it’s absolutely obvious. She’s only good with money because she has plenty of excess. Throw them back to the ol bread making/chicken and rice days where Timbo worked for minimum wage at the science center and I guarantee she would be singing a different tune

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Jenn talking about money literally killed me. She’s so full of tit it’s absolutely obvious. She’s only good with money because she has plenty of excess. Throw them back to the ol bread making/chicken and rice days where Timbo worked for minimum wage at the science center and I guarantee she would be singing a different tune
It's like she completely forgot how they were scrimping by for over a decade, and then they hit the YouTube Jackpot and all their frugal choices completely disappeared and their ability to be self sufficient and a self starter vanished as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gem of the entire live

1:38:10 Jenn says “who watches pigs?”

apparently all of your fans Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I grew up comfortably & then hit a period where we had little thanks to my mom’s long illness. And now we have money again & I am cheap as ever. It drives my husband nuts. I never want to feel like I did when we had to cut coupons & watch every penny. These two are so ridiculous - they act like the gravy train will never end. It would take one car accident, one major illness or one flood in the house and it could come crashing down. Although these stands would send them $- which is also gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I grew up comfortably & then hit a period where we had little thanks to my mom’s long illness. And now we have money again & I am cheap as ever. It drives my husband nuts. I never want to feel like I did when we had to cut coupons & watch every penny. These two are so ridiculous - they act like the gravy train will never end. It would take one car accident, one major illness or one flood in the house and it could come crashing down. Although these stands would send them $- which is also gross.
That’s the thing, I don’t think the gravy train will ever stop for them. They have racked up such a large group of adoring “fans” that you are right, would send them money

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.