The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, at least the housekeeping skills are consistent.

And does he have his finger on the trigger of the shotgun? That's not incredibly dangerous or anything.

Reactions: 4
I added some of the suggested items.......and Jenn.
Personally, I think it should be the cover photo for the Tim Tracker fans facebook group.

new clip].JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
“All people have said and done wrong,” - these stans sound like real scholars 😂
Those morons should take a look at the real world and see there are consequences for your past actions. Jon Gruden just got shitcanned as the Raiders head coach for inflammatory remarks in emails back in 2011. Along the same lines as the stuff the Slackers posted (anti-gay rhetoric and language, blatant racism, etc.) So the stan excuse of "everyone's said the wrong things" hold no water, especially when the idiots uploaded it to YouTube and left it public for the world to see.

Reactions: 18
It's also not like racism and homophobia only became wrong in 2020.

Reactions: 18
Exactly! They were only "sorry" for it because they got caught and called out. Their faces on the "apology" vlog were shear panic, they knew they had a chance of getting legitimately canceled. If only we were so lucky.

Reactions: 21
Well, at least the housekeeping skills are consistent.

And does he have his finger on the trigger of the shotgun? That's not incredibly dangerous or anything.
I think we (as in past convos) determined it was like the home of a parent, grandparent, aunt / uncle, etc. as based on the pictures on the walls, decor, etc. If my memory serves me right, it was originally pulled from the old Facebook page of one of Tim's relatives. I think this pic was a holiday or some sort of party.

Reactions: 7
I think we (as in past convos) determined it was like the home of a parent, grandparent, aunt / uncle, etc. as based on the pictures on the walls, decor, etc. If my memory serves me right, it was originally pulled from the old Facebook page of one of Tim's relatives. I think this pic was a holiday or some sort of party.
Is Larry the Cable guy on Cameo? Because I would absolutely pay for him to say, "Remember who you are, Tim!" (like Mufasa)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those morons should take a look at the real world and see there are consequences for your past actions. Jon Gruden just got shitcanned as the Raiders head coach for inflammatory remarks in emails back in 2011. Along the same lines as the stuff the Slackers posted (anti-gay rhetoric and language, blatant racism, etc.) So the stan excuse of "everyone's said the wrong things" hold no water, especially when the idiots uploaded it to YouTube and left it public for the world to see.
And the ironic thing is that these stans are probably OK with Gruden being canceled for the same thing. And they don't see the hypocrisy.

I just don't understand the stans' excuses that they were "young." They weren't teenagers (if they were, I'd excuse them for ignorance)

I'm sorry but late 20s and early 30s is not "young" in the sense that you don't know right from wrong or what you should or should not post on the internet. Tim was simply all about uploading and becoming the next Charles Trippy (one of his old idols, I believe), go viral, and / or be an internet "star" (despite Jenn saying in a really old video that they weren't doing this to be "internet famous").

Not to paraphrase Jenn, but I'd wager to say that 99.9% of us on here weren't saying such things or going to "urban" parties as "one chainz" at the age of 30. Most of us were too busy working, taking care of families, tending to homes, etc. to do that - and then post it on the internet for $$$$.

Is Larry the Cable guy on Cameo? Because I would absolutely pay for him to say, "Remember who you are, Tim!" (like Mufasa)
Yeah, that was one of the many phases of Tim. Which is a whole other thing. I never saw a grown man continually reinvent himself so much. No man - secure with himself - does such a thing. He's gone from the longer-haired country boy to mullet boy to a Rob Thomas lookalike to long-haired homeless-man look w/ scraggly beard to super skin and bones to cool hipster handlebar moustache to now Disney dad? So friggin strange!

Speaking of mullet, there's an old pic of Tim with a mullet holding a beer and I think he had on a Billy Ray Cyrus t-shirt? I can't find that one though!

NEVERMIND - Found it! ;)

1634061459719.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
AND don’t forget MONITIZED since their 2013 postings!! 😡

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have a list going of their offensive videos that are still up on YT? I'd really like to email Disney about this. Don't need them all, maybe just tell Disney about 5-6 videos with some bad stuff, even though there are surely many more. The fact that they were banned from media events a year ago, and these offensive videos and tweets are still up for anyone, including kids, to see just infuriates me. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that their teary-eyed "apology" video was purely for show.

Also, if anyone has a good contact email for Disney, let me know. Like something more specific than just a general customer service or media email would be great.

Does anyone have a list going of their offensive videos that are still up on YT? I'd really like to email Disney about this. Don't need them all, maybe just tell Disney about 5-6 videos with some bad stuff, even though there are surely many more. The fact that they were banned from media events a year ago, and these offensive videos and tweets are still up for anyone, including kids, to see just infuriates me. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that their teary-eyed "apology" video was purely for show.

Also, if anyone has a good contact email for Disney, let me know. Like something more specific than just a general customer service or media email would be great.
What about the “hot chick” 🤢🤮 series of videos?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
AND don’t forget MONITIZED since their 2013 postings!! 😡
It's alright, Tim justified it by the fact it only made a few "dollars" and they donated the revenue to a Black Cause Charity.

I said it time and time again, once they "broke-thru" and were in the good graces of Disney and Universal they needed to hire a social media manager to go through their past uploads and remove anything deemed "unsavory"....but that would've caused the Bojos spending money.

This new video has a lot of flexing. Disney Wish and Starcruiser? So much money to blow

Reactions: 10
I’m 13 seconds into the live and omfg Jenn what the HELL were you thinking??? You are pushing 40 not 4

this is ALL that I can see now and I challenge you all to unsee it

congratulations Jenny RolledAFatOne, you’ve managed to add to your compilation of ridiculous looks

At 1:47 Jenn mentions Tim didn’t get a plus one for media and that no one did, Tim corrects her and says some outlets received plus ones, I totally feel like it was his subtle way of throwing shade at her

E5713B95-D24E-4C5F-B4B6-CB48C819CA16.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jenn really does enjoy the sound of her own voice…too bad nobody else does.

no way in bleeping Hell did this witch ever sing in a choir. Come on Jenn stop spewing bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m 13 seconds into the live and omfg Jenn what the HELL were you thinking??? You are pushing 40 not 4

this is ALL that I can see now and I challenge you all to unsee it

congratulations Jenny RolledAFatOne, you’ve managed to add to your compilation of ridiculous looks

At 1:47 Jenn mentions Tim didn’t get a plus one for media and that no one did, Tim corrects her and says some outlets received plus ones, I totally feel like it was his subtle way of throwing shade at her

View attachment 807107
Well thanks for that nightmare, Holy tit 😂

Reactions: 5
Disney is cancelling content waaaayyyyy older than those Tracker vlogs ie Splash Mountain so of course they were going to frown on those vlogs.

And the ironic thing is that these stans are probably OK with Gruden being canceled for the same thing. And they don't see the hypocrisy.

I just don't understand the stans' excuses that they were "young." They weren't teenagers (if they were, I'd excuse them for ignorance)

I'm sorry but late 20s and early 30s is not "young" in the sense that you don't know right from wrong or what you should or should not post on the internet. Tim was simply all about uploading and becoming the next Charles Trippy (one of his old idols, I believe), go viral, and / or be an internet "star" (despite Jenn saying in a really old video that they weren't doing this to be "internet famous").

Not to paraphrase Jenn, but I'd wager to say that 99.9% of us on here weren't saying such things or going to "urban" parties as "one chainz" at the age of 30. Most of us were too busy working, taking care of families, tending to homes, etc. to do that - and then post it on the internet for $$$$.

Yeah, that was one of the many phases of Tim. Which is a whole other thing. I never saw a grown man continually reinvent himself so much. No man - secure with himself - does such a thing. He's gone from the longer-haired country boy to mullet boy to a Rob Thomas lookalike to long-haired homeless-man look w/ scraggly beard to super skin and bones to cool hipster handlebar moustache to now Disney dad? So friggin strange!

Speaking of mullet, there's an old pic of Tim with a mullet holding a beer and I think he had on a Billy Ray Cyrus t-shirt? I can't find that one though!

NEVERMIND - Found it! ;)

View attachment 806992
He's just totally lost and desperate. He has no clue who he really is and keeps reinventing himself. He lived the attention of the ridiculous moustache.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.