The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, I found this pic from Dec 2016 on Jenn's twitter.

I don't remember her being a tad heavier in the hips and thighs back then. Does anyone else?
Or...does this pic just show the "real" Jenn from back then and not the carefully photographed / edited version? ;)

1634219383616.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenn is what Lidia Soprano would've been if Johnny Boy was a Themepark Vlogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Peppa Pig or even Blippie is better than those stinkin' Teletubbies from years ago. Not on my TV evah.
Yep same. Our son pretty much grew up on Cartoon Network. Teen Titans was his favorite and luckily it was enjoyable for us as parents too

Reactions: 5
BTW, I found this pic from Dec 2016 on Jenn's twitter.

I don't remember her being a tad heavier in the hips and thighs back then. Does anyone else?
Or...does this pic just show the "real" Jenn from back then and not the carefully photographed / edited version? ;)

View attachment 809968
I’m more shocked that they ever hung out with a poc.

Reactions: 4
I’m more shocked that they ever hung out with a poc.
Only because they were forced to for whatever "behind the scenes" thing they happened to be doing with the other social media folks. Notice she doesn't look pleased to be in the photo.

Reactions: 3
Dear Disney execs- please open Harmony ASAP but discontinue all children's haircut services. For health and safety reasons of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
1. Good job on making a Tik Tok, timmy! Can't for for the next one in a few weeks
2. Weird song choice, but okay
3. Thank you for finally cutting your sons hair. Now tell your 'hot chick' wife to stop bleaching hers.

Reactions: 5
1. Good job on making a Tik Tok, timmy! Can't for for the next one in a few weeks
2. Weird song choice, but okay
3. Thank you for finally cutting your sons hair. Now tell your 'hot chick' wife to stop bleaching hers.
It looked to me like it was just slicked back?

Reactions: 9
Conspiracy theory incoming: Perhaps when Tim said Disney was having them back "in a limited capacity", he meant that he only gets one freelance pass and it doesn't include a plus one. Maybe Disney has figured out that he's something of an asset but Jenn is nothing but a liability and they're trying to keep her away from media.

Reactions: 12
It looked to me like it was just slicked back?
THEN WTF.
What a weird video. The song part he used, "we could have been so good together" implies that they couldn't wait?
Ugh. I really hate them.
ALSO A+ lip synching my dude while it looks like you dragged your son out of bed to film a forking tik tok

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Finally caught up so rehashing a bit from the last thread, but I can’t help but smile thinking about how upset JFL∞D must have been these last couple weeks. I imagine she was stewing at home while being excluded from all of the 50th events and from all of the gluttonous eating. And then she went on the live and tried to say media didn’t get a +1, forcing freelancer Dim to correct her and quickly change the subject. You just know the tension was higher than it normally is in that pigpen of a house. So to all of that, hahahaha!

In other news, this guy’s life is complete now that his phone woke him up in the middle of the night to watch a 1am upload.
View attachment 809600
He's an American Dad fan as well as a sad sack

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.