The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rapunzel Mullet would be an awesome band name. Watching the slackers try to get Disney’s attention has been so funny/pathetic. You can see the desperation. I’m surprised they’re still doing TikToks. I figured they would run out of steam with it just like they did with their podcast and Jenn’s channel.
eh "still doing" is relative. before the (belated) Kite Tails content we've all already seen 100x his last one was almost a month ago.
It'll be full on abandoned by 2022.
He only started doing it because someone told him, "Hey, Disney is really shifting to using more Tik Tok personalities for their media events" and he thoughts they could just jump into it. I also think he probably thought it might bring people over to YouTube. Guess what? it won't. The audience for most of Tik Tok skews younger and they don't want a 13 minute family home video of your kid and wife at Busch Gardens.
One of the ways to be successful is to be consistent with posting. Also him using popular sounds in weird ways to get clicks is eye roll worthy.

Reactions: 6
That was a love song about heartbreak, not to be used for complaining about missing out on a video opportunity.
🤮

Just bleeping grow up and give your son something to be proud of you for Tim: Try doing the right thing for a change.

Speaking of doing the right thing: move your tesla out of those charging spots when done. There are many other people with ecars that need that boost to get home as they don't live 30 minutes down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
That was a love song about heartbreak, not to be used for complaining about missing out on a video opportunity.
🤮

Just bleeping grow up and give your son something to be proud of you for Tim: Try doing the right thing for a change.

Speaking of doing the right thing: move your tesla out of those charging spots when done. There are many other people with ecars that need that boost to get home as they don't live 30 minutes down the road.
We have a PHEV Ioniq and we drove it down to Disney on our last trip, and the number of people who use the charging spots and don't charge their cars is ridiculous. We got at DHS for rope drop, there are 4 charging spots. 2 of the cars in them just took the plug and put into the car and didn't initiate the charge.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
We have a PHEV Ioniq and we drove it down to Disney on our last trip, and the number of people who use the charging spots and don't charge their cars is ridiculous. We got at DHS for roped rope, there are 4 charging spots. 2 of the cars in them just took the plug and put into the car and didn't initiate the charge.
I've noticed this, ESPECIALLY at MK. The electric charging stations are in the same area as some of the handicap parking and 90% of the time I've walked by and seen the cars parked and maybe one charging. I get that it's nice to be closer (can't tell me that wasn't part of why the Trackers got the car they did), but if you don't NEED to charge, park in the lot like everyone else.

Reactions: 5
We have a PHEV Ioniq and we drove it down to Disney on our last trip, and the number of people who use the charging spots and don't charge their cars is ridiculous. We got at DHS for roped rope, there are 4 charging spots. 2 of the cars in them just took the plug and put into the car and didn't initiate the charge.
Disney needs to start getting nasty with people who do that.

Take names, eliminate their parking and charging privileges.

On my last trip in I was at DHS and noted a young family in a car changing into PJs as the parent was apparently attempting to charge his car. I'm sure he would have gotten it done earlier had there been a system to eject cars just filling the spot without using them.

I doubt it would be as popular for abuse if the stations weren't so close to the entrance. Back them up, put them mid-lot. If one has to be H/A so be it, keep it alone up front in the H/A area. Tim would have a hard time proving he needs the spot.

--- Does Tim have a charger in his garage? Never heard him make mention of having one, or is he simply abusing Disney and Universal (who still offers free charging in some places) for it?

I just went to search for Dim’s TikTok and the suggested related searches are :ROFLMAO:

CE897E05-F5EB-4216-9CF0-34A24CE50ADA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO:
You're giving Jenn too much credit by assuming she knows who George Michael was, never mind his sexual orientation.
Too true! If she found that out, she'd probably gush about loving gay singers and wanting to go to his concert before someone reminds her he's very dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's an American Dad fan as well as a sad sack
Ricky Spaniiiiisssssshhhhhhhhh
farp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Why won't Tim's stylist, Marquis cut Jackson's hair? They keep bragging how he's the top rated barber in Orlando or whatever. I'm sure he could do some magic on J's hair ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ricky SpaniiiiisssssshhhhhhhhhView attachment 810596

Why won't Tim's stylist, Marquis cut Jackson's hair? They keep bragging how he's the top rated barber in Orlando or whatever. I'm sure he could do some magic on J's hair ✨
Honestly, he might not do kids hair. As we've been mentioning, kids can be a handful for a hair cut.
Also, I'm sure Tim is a blast of a client (/s) and he's like, "Nahhhhh"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Peppa Pig is like that damn purple dinosaur, Barney from when my kiddos were little. Wasn't allowed in my house 😬
It was TellyTubbies when mine were small. The worst thing about toddler TV is that the episodes are really short so you get the bloody theme tune like every 5 mins arrrrrgggghhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My older son was into Calliou when he was little 😣🤮 … which might just be the worst of them all

• Sick
  • Sad
Yep same. Our son pretty much grew up on Cartoon Network. Teen Titans was his favorite and luckily it was enjoyable for us as parents too
2000s Cartoon Network had some great cartoons hence why my daughter is an animator. She grew up on Ed, Edd & Eddy, Cow and Chicken, Pinky and the Brain etc

Yeah, I know. I had to watch a few times over because I was confused because of that very reason.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just seeing things but I thought when he swung his head a bit, I saw a bit of the hair slicked in the back?
I assumed it was still wet from Bath time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You know I tried but I cannot even hate watch this Busch Gardens video but I have to say that I got a few minutes in enough to where they said “a friend was with them” which of course it’s the bleeping babysitter why don’t they just bleeping admit they have a babysitter. And then I turned it off after that but what a God awful thumbnail that narcissistic witch chose. I mean we know that she’s doing it on purpose making herself the sole thumbnail but if I was Busch Gardens I would be bleeping pissed that this is how they advertise a hosted stay. OK one her bleeping shirt matches the goddamn whirlpool in the thumbnail so it’s a god-awful thumbnail to begin with but Jen stop being such a narcissist…you need real help , you have a whole bleeping family so stop making it all about you.

Reactions: 13
You know I tried but I cannot even hate watch this Busch Gardens video but I have to say that I got a few minutes in enough to where they said “a friend was with them” which of course it’s the bleeping babysitter why don’t they just bleeping admit they have a babysitter. And then I turned it off after that but what a God awful thumbnail that narcissistic witch chose. I mean we know that she’s doing it on purpose making herself the sole thumbnail but if I was Busch Gardens I would be bleeping pissed that this is how they advertise a hosted stay. OK one her bleeping shirt matches the goddamn whirlpool in the thumbnail so it’s a god-awful thumbnail to begin with but Jen stop being such a narcissist…you need real help , you have a whole bleeping family so stop making it all about you.
She has a mini panic attack on the slide.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.