The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ouch! They may want to start thinking about getting actual jobs.😬

I mean 17.4%?! That engagement is horrid.
And SocialBlade shows the flatline of 4k new users a month continues bar a little blip in July. I've looked at a good few other vloggers stats and that flatline is unusual. Definitely looks like they're views are below that and they have it topped up automatically. Probably never thought they'd drop that low. They better hope it picks up soon or they could be struggling to pay for all those holidays next year.

Reactions: 9
Finally caught up so rehashing a bit from the last thread, but I can’t help but smile thinking about how upset JFL∞D must have been these last couple weeks. I imagine she was stewing at home while being excluded from all of the 50th events and from all of the gluttonous eating. And then she went on the live and tried to say media didn’t get a +1, forcing freelancer Dim to correct her and quickly change the subject. You just know the tension was higher than it normally is in that pigpen of a house. So to all of that, hahahaha!

In other news, this guy’s life is complete now that his phone woke him up in the middle of the night to watch a 1am upload.
ADCC84A8-AD0F-407F-900F-ADA41748CA88.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like J2D hasn't been to Disney for almost a month. You'd think she'd be rushing back to celebrate the 50th being such a Disney fan. Even if she was snubbed as a freelancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dim is now on Twitter pretending J$ actually watches Peppa Pig for a lame plug for the new park.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And SocialBlade shows the flatline of 4k new users a month continues bar a little blip in July. I've looked at a good few other vloggers stats and that flatline is unusual. Definitely looks like they're views are below that and they have it topped up automatically. Probably never thought they'd drop that low. They better hope it picks up soon or they could be struggling to pay for all those holidays next year.
They won't likely struggle, because they have Patreon and SuperChats in their back pocket that they can use the stans for whenever truly needed.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I tried watching them, but it's so jarring seeing them wearing masks. Outdoors. When no one else is.

Their paranoia is incredible.

Reactions: 9
I tried watching them, but it's so jarring seeing them wearing masks. Outdoors. When no one else is.
I wear my mask outdoors if I'm around a lot of people. I don't know if that puts me on an even keel with the Trackers, but having gotten it twice (almost entirely asymptomatic the time post-vaccine), I'm not really into risking a third time. More because I fear exposing other people than myself.

Reactions: 30
New blog is up I tried. I watched a couple minutes skipped towards the end watched about 30 seconds and turned it off. One: I’m kind of tired of Halloween vloggers now it’s not even Halloween but I’m just tired of it.. two: I just can’t with them i’m so tired of them
I tried a few seconds and I just can't with her face anymore. Or her hair styles of a 13-year-old. I want to punch my screen too bad. 🥊

They are so absolutely boring and predictable at this point.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dim is now on Twitter pretending J$ actually watches Peppa Pig for a lame plug for the new park.
ah yes, my favorite Tracker move.
posting about something that they 'love' that they've never mentioned/shown before with the hopes to get a free trip. Is that $30 ticket to much for you, Timmyboy? 🙄

Reactions: 16
I tried a few seconds and I just can't with her face anymore. Or her hair styles of a 13-year-old. I want to punch my screen too bad. 🥊

They are so absolutely boring and predictable at this point.
It was so nice for a few days without her dumbass snaggleteeth on the screen

now she’s adding these tiny blowjob handlebars to the top of her head and goddamn just when we thought she couldn’t get uglier, boom she surprises us.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ah yes, my favorite Tracker move.
posting about something that they 'love' that they've never mentioned/shown before with the hopes to get a free trip. Is that $30 ticket to much for you, Timmyboy? 🙄
Seriously. I’ve encountered a lot of kids raising our son and I’ve yet to meet one who genuinely enjoys Peppa Pig. It’s one of those shows that most parents are like nope turn that tit off. No offense to any Peppa Stan’s, it’s just hard to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was so nice for a few days without her dumbass snaggleteeth on the screen

now she’s adding these tiny blowjob handlebars to the top of her head and goddamn just when we thought she couldn’t get uglier, boom she surprises us.
Blowjob handlebars 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
until J$ is old enough to refuse to cooperate, he will keep putting him front and center.
It’s honestly so sad. I know we all like to give Tim credit for being an attentive parent but he’s not a protective parent and that’s WORSE. I would much rather be a protective parent than and attentive one. Tim’s lack of concern for J$ well-being is very concerning

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s honestly so sad. I know we all like to give Tim credit for being an attentive parent but he’s not a protective parent and that’s WORSE. I would much rather be a protective parent than and attentive one. Tim’s lack of concern for J$ well-being is very concerning
Truth be told, I think he's scared to tit of Jenn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Truth be told, I think he's scared to tit of Jenn.
100%. Her narcissistic personality has for sure played a big part in beating him down.
I fully believe he is also a trash person, but he's not going to stand up to her in any way

Reactions: 10
Seriously. I’ve encountered a lot of kids raising our son and I’ve yet to meet one who genuinely enjoys Peppa Pig. It’s one of those shows that most parents are like nope turn that tit off. No offense to any Peppa Stan’s, it’s just hard to watch.
Peppa Pig is like that damn purple dinosaur, Barney from when my kiddos were little. Wasn't allowed in my house 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Peppa Pig or even Blippie is better than those stinkin' Teletubbies from years ago. Not on my TV evah.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.