The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THEN WTF.
What a weird video. The song part he used, "we could have been so good together" implies that they couldn't wait?
Ugh. I really hate them.
ALSO A+ lip synching my dude while it looks like you dragged your son out of bed to film a forking tik tok
Yeah, I know. I had to watch a few times over because I was confused because of that very reason.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just seeing things but I thought when he swung his head a bit, I saw a bit of the hair slicked in the back?

Reactions: 2
Is he really using that TikTok to try to guilt trip the mouse over not opening the Barber Shop in a pandemic?
Like he'd really increase demand for the product by "showcasing" it (in his very poorly edited and told vlog) , when the barber shop and any normal day usually has a line out the door waiting.

What a bleeping moron.

Adding: using his kid as a prop has never been more evident than with this TikTok. I really hope Disney takes note of who they're dealing with here.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It really, REALLY pisses me off when kids are used as props like this. I follow a few vloggers (non-Disney) who have kids around Jackson's age, and even when they are featured in videos, they go out of their way not to show the kids' faces.

Reactions: 11
That’s one of the worst TikTok’s I’ve ever seen. It even cuts off strangely, awesome editing 🙄 No effort, per usual. Cut the kids hair already, he isn’t a prop.

Reactions: 19
Yeah, I know. I had to watch a few times over because I was confused because of that very reason.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just seeing things but I thought when he swung his head a bit, I saw a bit of the hair slicked in the back?
Yeah it definitely looks like they just slicked his hair back and didn't get it cut. Plus, kid's in his same pajamas.
Absolutely one of the worst TT's I've seen.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it definitely looks like they just slicked his hair back and didn't get it cut. Plus, kid's in his same pajamas.
Absolutely one of the worst TT's I've seen.
yeah it says “still waiting” at the bottom. They suck.

Reactions: 7
I seriously wish they would just get the kids hair cut, am sure there's plenty places around that will do a special first cut, the older he gets the more he's probably going take a full blown meltdown, most kids tend to take a bit of a meltdown on their first haircut because they freak out a little especially boys since they use the razer, I'd much rather have my kid have a meltdown at a hairdressers someplace then have them get the second one done at Disney where they will probably be a bit more calmer since they know what to expect an it will be a more enjoyable experience for them since am sure disney probably make a fuss doing it

Reactions: 3
It really, REALLY pisses me off when kids are used as props like this. I follow a few vloggers (non-Disney) who have kids around Jackson's age, and even when they are featured in videos, they go out of their way not to show the kids' faces.
The cats out of the bag though....unless they go back and remove every vlog featuring J$ shielding him now does next to nothing.

Reactions: 6
Also to the person on TikTok said “it’s the blog we all want.” that’s very creepy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Also to the person on TikTok said “it’s the blog we all want.” that’s very creepy.
When the day finally comes that they go to Disney for that haircut, Jenn will have to pull every last bit of effort out of her body to edit out all the cries and cringe Jackson will undoubtedly go though.

They'll get a shot here or there of a snip and a look, but overall, betcha it's all a wash.

When the day finally comes that they go to Disney for that haircut, Jenn will have to pull every last bit of effort out of her body to edit out all the cries and cringe Jackson will undoubtedly go though.

They'll get a shot here or there of a snip and a look, but overall, betcha it's all a wash.
It's going to be a chopped up mess of "hey buddyyyyyyyy, look at you getting your first haircut buddyyyyyyy" and then cut straight to them posing outside the barbershop 20 minutes later to avoid any screams or crying. They'll probably even put sunglasses on him so you can't see his red eyes from the crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Conspiracy theory incoming: Perhaps when Tim said Disney was having them back "in a limited capacity", he meant that he only gets one freelance pass and it doesn't include a plus one. Maybe Disney has figured out that he's something of an asset but Jenn is nothing but a liability and they're trying to keep her away from media.
He wasn’t invited to the Genie + preview. So I think he’s still limited to big events only.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's going to be a chopped up mess of "hey buddyyyyyyyy, look at you getting your first haircut buddyyyyyyy" and then cut straight to them posing outside the barbershop 20 minutes later to avoid any screams or crying. They'll probably even put sunglasses on him so you can't see his red eyes from the crying.
Buddy is going to be pissed he has to stop vaping long enough to get his rapunzel mullet cut off by the time that place opens back up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Plus we know Tim is trash tier with technology.
Smarter people than he seem to be having issues explaining it, so it's smart of Disney to not invite him.
I'm sure the factually incorrect, poorly edited video posted in November about it had he been invited would have made Disney happy they brought him along. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Buddy is going to be pissed he has to stop vaping long enough to get his rapunzel mullet cut off by the time that place opens back up
Rapunzel Mullet would be an awesome band name. Watching the slackers try to get Disney’s attention has been so funny/pathetic. You can see the desperation. I’m surprised they’re still doing TikToks. I figured they would run out of steam with it just like they did with their podcast and Jenn’s channel.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.