The Tim Tracker #43 It’s Jenn’s Show, Tim is just living in it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the regret came until shortly after Baby J actually arrived. That is so unfortunate for J.
Yeah I don't think she never wanted kids necessarily, but she's like millions of other parents out there who should have never become a parent and never thought hard enough about the massive responsibility, time suck and financial suck that is taking care of another human being for at least 18 years. I think no parent wants to admit it or they're in complete denial, but I'd imagine there's plenty that regret having children, even if they do love their children. Seems most people think of the rosy "cute" baby days (they all look like wrinkly potatoes to me, frankly) and instagrammable moments, but not all the actual very real challenges. I guess everyone assumes their kid will be totally fine in every way, both mentally, emotionally and physically. Wish more people would realize that just because you may have the ability to procreate doesn't mean you should.

Regardless, the woman seriously needs some therapy because there's a lot of issues she's clearly avoiding and in denial of, otherwise J$ will be the one needing therapy (which of course his parents will neglect to get for him).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I don't think she never wanted kids necessarily, but she's like millions of other parents out there who should have never become a parent and never thought hard enough about the massive responsibility, time suck and financial suck that is taking care of another human being for at least 18 years. I think no parent wants to admit it or they're in complete denial, but I'd imagine there's plenty that regret having children, even if they do love their children. Seems most people think of the rosy "cute" baby days (they all look like wrinkly potatoes to me, frankly) and instagrammable moments, but not all the actual very real challenges. I guess everyone assumes their kid will be totally fine in every way, both mentally, emotionally and physically. Wish more people would realize that just because you may have the ability to procreate doesn't mean you should.

Regardless, the woman seriously needs some therapy because there's a lot of issues she's clearly avoiding and in denial of, otherwise J$ will be the one needing therapy (which of course his parents will neglect to get for him).
I agree that J♾️D has serious issues that she refuses to address. She is also dragging Timbo and J$ down that path with her.

I believed that it was more so Tim that wanted a child. Now that the novelty has worn off he is really paying the price. He can’t be the sole child and wifey caretaker and also be the sole breadwinner in his chosen field of theme park vlogging. It isn’t sustainable mentally.

The way they are throwing money around on staycations (I believe I calculated $28 - 32K spent in just 12 months on hotels. Not including food), cruises, Aulani, Star Cruiser, DL trip, etc. shout running away to avoid everyday problems. Whether it is with each other or dealing with being adults responsible for a little child. Their gluttonous eating is also trying to compensate for emotions they refuse to acknowledge.

Reactions: 16

I absolutely regretted my decision to have children for the first year of my sons life. I cried daily, I was completely overwhelmed, exhausted, and over it all. There was no magic, those IG worthy beautiful sleeping baby shots were not my reality. Our son NEVER, and Im not even slightly joking, slept. It felt like I was constantly up at all hours with him and constantly breastfeeding him. I felt lost and alone as my husband had to work long hours because our financial situation was tit.

luckily I had a pretty good support system, my husband was a rockstar with our son when he could be, my mom moved in with us and helped when she wasn’t working, and I got therapy for what was definitely Post Partum Depression. I look back and I am saddened that I didn’t enjoy the first year of our sons life but now we have a wonderful relationship and he is my amazing, kind, and compassionate young man. There are days that I still go “why the duck did I replicate?” But most days im happy to be his mommy.

Jenn doesnt have a maternal bone in her body, im convinced this was a save the marriage baby or save the gravy train baby. I think Tim really wanted kids and Jenn gave in.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing that seems to be the case with Jenn is that she doesn't seem to treat J as if he is his own little person and not just an extension of her. It feels like she loves to show him off as a way to say 'look at me, look what I am responsible for' and everything cute or smart he does is another chance to get all this attention from the stans. It's like the live show. She feels important and adored and when she can also show J off, or show him on his monitor sleeping (ugh), it's just another weird moment where she gets some endorphin rush from the "ooohing and aahing" over J and the gushing from the stans. 🙁🤢 I think she totally loves the comments that J looks just like her, and her keeping her overly blonde hair to match him also seems to be a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing that seems to be the case with Jenn is that she doesn't seem to treat J as if he is his own little person and not just an extension of her. It feels like she loves to show him off as a way to say 'look at me, look what I am responsible for' and everything cute or smart he does is another chance to get all this attention from the stans. It's like the live show. She feels important and adored and when she can also show J off, or show him on his monitor sleeping (ugh), it's just another weird moment where she gets some endorphin rush from the "ooohing and aahing" over J and the gushing from the stans. 🙁🤢 I think she totally loves the comments that J looks just like her, and her keeping her overly blonde hair to match him also seems to be a thing.
YES!!! I swear that is the only reason she keeps bleaching her hair to tit. And honestly I think it’s why she’s holding out on the haircut. So his hair is long and blonde and people will gush “OMG JENN J***son looks JUST like you”
It’s all forced and for show

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I absolutely regretted my decision to have children for the first year of my sons life. I cried daily, I was completely overwhelmed, exhausted, and over it all. There was no magic, those IG worthy beautiful sleeping baby shots were not my reality. Our son NEVER, and Im not even slightly joking, slept. It felt like I was constantly up at all hours with him and constantly breastfeeding him. I felt lost and alone as my husband had to work long hours because our financial situation was tit.

luckily I had a pretty good support system, my husband was a rockstar with our son when he could be, my mom moved in with us and helped when she wasn’t working, and I got therapy for what was definitely Post Partum Depression. I look back and I am saddened that I didn’t enjoy the first year of our sons life but now we have a wonderful relationship and he is my amazing, kind, and compassionate young man. There are days that I still go “why the duck did I replicate?” But most days im happy to be his mommy.

Jenn doesnt have a maternal bone in her body, im convinced this was a save the marriage baby or save the gravy train baby. I think Tim really wanted kids and Jenn gave in.
This was almost EXACTLY my situation too - crappy financial situation where my husband left to work in the oilfields so I was basically a single mom for the first 3.5 years of our sons life, moved in with my mom, got treated for PPD. I am so sad to this day that I don't remember more of his first year or so - it's crushing.

I also have those days when he is being THE MOST DRAMATIC KID ever that I am like, WTF but we are in the same place today - he is such a smart, kind, amazing little dude. I tell him regularly that he is my favorite person in the world and the best thing I've ever done.

I feel like most people would say, 'yeah, we're parents now' but add something like 'I wouldn't change anything'. She just changed the subject completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I repost this for all the newish members of our tribe, since TTT’s content is so irrelevant currently.

I swear I have never seen Timbo and J♾️D interact the way they did in their gender reveal video. Looking lovingly into each other’s eyes, holding hands and having the intimate connection that most married couples have. One gets the impression that their “miracle” child would be so cherished, loved, cared for and protected. But we all know the real truth now!

Florida Park Treasures was so spot on when they made this video.
Do you think they returned the balloon?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This was almost EXACTLY my situation too - crappy financial situation where my husband left to work in the oilfields so I was basically a single mom for the first 3.5 years of our sons life, moved in with my mom, got treated for PPD. I am so sad to this day that I don't remember more of his first year or so - it's crushing.

I also have those days when he is being THE MOST DRAMATIC KID ever that I am like, WTF but we are in the same place today - he is such a smart, kind, amazing little dude. I tell him regularly that he is my favorite person in the world and the best thing I've ever done.

I feel like most people would say, 'yeah, we're parents now' but add something like 'I wouldn't change anything'. She just changed the subject completely.
I can completely empathize with you. It’s literally like the first year of his life is completely wiped from my memory. Probably a good thing too because im sure I wasn’t a great mother as I definitely felt like I was snapping more than I should have.

even if Jenn did have a bonafide PPD diagnosis she would use it as a sympathy play instead of actually getting treated in order to be the best mom she could be. She’s a selfish witch and I am hopeful that the nanny is giving J$ the love and attention he deserves

Reactions: 11
It's weird that she's so clingy with J$ that she has to sit in the backseat with him, but then is okay with a nanny building a closer bond with her prop than her. Which makes me think that Dim is actually the one who put his foot down and said "since you never do anything except use him as a prop, we're getting a damn nanny so I don't have to be the only one bathing him and changing his diaper and feeding him". I know I know, the thought of Dim actually putting his foot down is as weird to imagine as a cuddly alien from space landing in Hawaii.

.... I still cannot and probably will never understand the logic behind bringing your nanny to the parks with you instead of oh I don't know... leaving the kid at home in air conditioning with the nanny while you "work".

Reactions: 17
Holly McNeill or Patty or Zurg the conqueror…whatever the duck you want to call yourself…I can also diagnose another thing that’s “wrong with you”, you like the trackers and you seek out someone else’s computer to watch them and comment on their tit
Can you imagine the narrative in her head 'oh I'd better tell them I'm on my daughters computer or they won't know it's their good friend Patty and they'll be wondering if I'm OK!' Hate to be the one to break it to you Patty, they couldn't give less fucks if you were dead in a ditch as long as you're still subscribed.

That was me. I could hear the regret in her voice and her face said EVERYTHING.

she is NOT happy being a mom. She loved the attention of being pregnant but now reality has set in and she has a human being to care for and she wants NONE of it.

That was so bleeping staged it was painful. It was like a commercial for an adoption center.

“Welcome to Open Hearts Home for Children Who Don’t Want to Be Exploited, don’t be like this couple who clearly cannot stand one another and bring a child into the world who will only be a prop. We have hundreds of real couples out in the world who want a child to truly love and cherish”
I should laugh at the ad reference, but I couldn't help it. It's OK though cos I'm adopted. This vlog just made me want to throw up. This and the photo shoot. It just tried too hard.

I can completely empathize with you. It’s literally like the first year of his life is completely wiped from my memory. Probably a good thing too because im sure I wasn’t a great mother as I definitely felt like I was snapping more than I should have.

even if Jenn did have a bonafide PPD diagnosis she would use it as a sympathy play instead of actually getting treated in order to be the best mom she could be. She’s a selfish witch and I am hopeful that the nanny is giving J$ the love and attention he deserves
Don't be hard on yourself. You got through it, and youre obviously a very devoted, involved Mummy now. ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have an acquaintance who posts her kids & says look what I made with my body. It’s all about her. She even made Father’s Day about her. It reminds me of Jennbo

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine the narrative in her head 'oh I'd better tell them I'm on my daughters computer or they won't know it's their good friend Patty and they'll be wondering if I'm OK!' Hate to be the one to break it to you Patty, they couldn't give less fucks if you were dead in a ditch as long as you're still subscribed.

I should laugh at the ad reference, but I couldn't help it. It's OK though cos I'm adopted. This vlog just made me want to throw up. This and the photo shoot. It just tried too hard.

Don't be hard on yourself. You got through it, and youre obviously a very devoted, involved Mummy now. ❤❤❤
I guarantee they don’t know any of their subscribers in any sincere fashion….I'm sure none of the vloggers do but you would think they would take note of their most “valued” stans?

I definitely didn’t intend any offense in my adoption reference. Adoption is a beautiful thing because for the most part it affords a family who desperately want children the option to start families when for some reason they can’t (or choose not to)

let’s face it J$ would be so much better off with a family who doesn’t view him as a catalyst for clicks and views

thank you for the compliment, there are definitely hard days where I still question my capabilities as a mother (especially whilst homeschooling) but he truly is just an amazing little human being and im quite proud of my tiny replicant💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211014-014224_TikTok.jpg

Whoever you are kudos for calling them out on it 🤣 no doubt jenn will delete it soon

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I rarely watch their crap anymore but I do remember one I had seen where Jen was holding J and she gave him the most awkward, forced, unmaternal kiss on the head I have ever seen in my life. It Was like she thought it would make her look like a loving mom but really it made her look like a robot trying to emulate human behavior. I wonder if she ever thinks to herself…god i suck at life maybe I should get some professional help. Sadly I think all she does is justify her crappy behavior and tell herself she is better than everyone else. Hey…At least she doesn’t just lie to us…she lies to herself too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Our kids are twins, also us with the PPD (and depression whilst pregnant - nobody cared - it was horrific, not to mention being so very sick the whole time).

Jenn like so many women I know personally seem to see their child as an accessory not as a human being they are responsible for, a human being who wants to do things and relies on them to teach them, to guide them and love them. He's just - a thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New blog is up I tried. I watched a couple minutes skipped towards the end watched about 30 seconds and turned it off. One: I’m kind of tired of Halloween vloggers now it’s not even Halloween but I’m just tired of it.. two: I just can’t with them i’m so tired of them

Reactions: 15
I won't believe it!!! The Tim Tracker family Dad Name Tim , Mom Name Jenn and Son Name Jackson would NEVER stoop to buying comments Winking face on YouTube or any social media platform for that matter smiling face.
Screenshot_20211013-232403.png
Screenshot_20211013-232510.png
Screenshot_20211013-232422.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.