The Tim Tracker #39 The Only Thing Bigger Than Our Lies are Our Tattle Threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the goddamned dick and tits does my comment have so many downvotes 🙄🙄🙄🙄

You, birthday girl, are unwell. LOL I need to post on there. Where is it?

How is your birthday week going? You guys doing anything fun?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You, birthday girl, are unwell. LOL I need to post on there. Where is it?

How is your birthday week going? You guys doing anything fun?
Apparently unhinged and unwell are synonymous for Jenn. That response totally sounds like Jenn.
It’s been so fun!! Hot as balls but that’s to be expected!

got to give the trackers the finger, got to ride some coasters with my boy, had our Remy preview today, tomorrow we are going to Discovery Cove!! It’s been absolutely wonderful!
Enjoying catching up on here during my downtime!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
yeah that would have helped me out to know who he was. I just figured he was a behind the scenes AllEars person and they needed someone for the video. Like when they use Molly’s husband for the WDW ones. I think he has a different job but helps with the challenges
Allears has some talented vocal staffers.
Lindsay and Jared were on Broadway. Wicked and Jersey Boys, respectively. Molly’s husband also has a beautiful voice so I wonder if he was on Broadway also.

Reactions: 4
What are you doing here??!!
Not that I don’t love to hear from you 😘
(the HHN Tribute store pic was EPIC!)
But you are on your birthday celebration tour with the fam.
We got this covered....till you get back. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Allears has some talented vocal staffers.
Lindsay and Jared were on Broadway. Wicked and Jersey Boys, respectively. Molly’s husband also has a beautiful voice so I wonder if he was on Broadway also.
Yeah I knew about there backgrounds and I totally agree. I know Alan was a CM when Molly was. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a theater background. I love when he breaks out in song when he’s talking to the camera.

Reactions: 2
Can do = is tall enough to ride

DOES NOT mean he wants to ride.
Face it, they are pushing to take him on every ride when he is tall enough. NOT because he wants to ride that attraction.

AGAIN J$ has NO CHOICE!!! 😡
He physically shook he was scared! Just because he's tall enough doesn't mean he's emotionally ready for these rides. J looked terrified on ET. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He has also been vlogging when Josh D'Amaro has approached him. He seems well known and popular amongst TMs. From the 4min mark....
Max's reaction to seeing Josh was so real. That was great! Thanks for sharing his video us.
Damn allergies... my eyes started to leak in the middle of it.

Reactions: 5
Tomorrow I hit my 60 Day window for dining reservations for our November trip.

Really hoping to nab a spot for Space 220.
If you’re staying at a Good Neighbor Hotel the rules have changed and Space 220 reservations still aren’t open yet

Reactions: 2
If you’re staying at a Good Neighbor Hotel the rules have changed and Space 220 reservations still aren’t open yet
We're staying at the Pop.

I'll most likely book Biergarten as a placeholder until Space 220 is open.

Reactions: 1
Apparently unhinged and unwell are synonymous for Jenn. That response totally sounds like Jenn.
It’s been so fun!! Hot as balls but that’s to be expected!

got to give the trackers the finger, got to ride some coasters with my boy, had our Remy preview today, tomorrow we are going to Discovery Cove!! It’s been absolutely wonderful!
Enjoying catching up on here during my downtime!
Nice! Tell your husband my birthday is in March. Just sayin'

We're staying at the Pop.

I'll most likely book Biergarten as a placeholder until Space 220 is open.
I'd be happy at either.

• Heart
Are they open for anyone else yet? I know my friend is going for the 50th and staying at the Poly and last I heard he wasn’t able to get reservations for Space 220 yet. He thought it might be a walk up for the first couple days/weeks

Are they open for anyone else yet? I know my friend is going for the 50th and staying at the Poly and last I heard he wasn’t able to get reservations for Space 220 yet. He thought it might be a walk up for the first couple days/weeks
Not for me. I'm off property after Thanksgiving.

I still can’t get over it…you need a nanny to come to the theme park to go on a ride and eat a crepe and read us the menu…what a heavy lift and she wanted a kid so bad too.

Reactions: 7
My travel agent has been trying every day at 5 am. He said that he thinks that reservations won’t open up until we get near the time it’s going to open.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.