The Tim Tracker #39 The Only Thing Bigger Than Our Lies are Our Tattle Threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems we are filling up an entire thread in 1-2 days.

Praise be the Maker that the Trackers are relentless in giving us content to make fun of them for.

It's confirmed they finally have acquired the services of a Nanny because for 2 parents who have WFH "jobs" they are unable to keep track and raise their miracle prop...er baby.

What lie will the Slackers tell next?

Remember Jenn never gets to have seafood, but orders it every single time they go out.

Remember they don't eat inside....ohh that's only because they can't parent J$ but once the Nanny is on the scene they are able to eat inside again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:

(*OFF THE BOARD UNTIL OCTOBER)
* Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 100 to 1

Views for this:

250,000 - 10 to 1

500,000 - 500 to 1

1 million + 100,000 to 1

Future props open now!

Jackpot Birthday party 100 to 1
Guest list (ha ha)
Disney Double Dose - 500 to 1
Jim and Nicole - 50,000 to 1
The Holy Moly (and Fam) - 10,000 to 1
Krispy Smores - 20,000 to 1
Gay British Couple - 1 to 1
Gay British Couple does all the decorating (like Jim and Nicole did last year) 1 to 1

Halloween vlog - 3 to 1

Tim alone vlog - 5 to 1

Home only vlog - 200 to 1

Live Stream - 100 to 1

Festival vlog - 50,000 to 1

Theme park vlog - 1 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 6 to 1

Staycation vlog - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):

Wandering around aimlessly Disney or Universal (again and again and again and again) - 2 to 1

Open mouth chewing 1 to 1

Compulsive lying 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1

Jen eating more than Tim 1 to 1

Jen ordering 2 dinners 1 to 1

Jen complaining 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot 3 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 1 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 100,000 to 1

Messy house 1 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 1 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1 (Does not pay out if he eats a weiner).

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

**Videoing exercise equipment is not using exercise equipment **
---‐--------------------------------------------------------
Using exercise equipment on camera - 2,500,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 300,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Clearasil - 500,000 to 1

Jen fixes lumpy eyebrows - 5,000 to 1

Jen fixes nasty zits - 500 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 250,000 to 1

Fat back Jen in vlog - 3 to 1

Waiting for Jackpot to go to bed so they can eat their precious desserts - 1 to 1

Life changing prop bets:

Tim announces he is gay - 2 to 1

Tim has an affair with the Hot Dog Guy - 7 to 1

Back on Disney and Universal media lists 7,000,000 to 1

Tim and Jenn get divorced 1,000,000 to 1

Tattle props:
@xmasbdaygirl delivers more dirt on the Slackers - 3 to 1

@CoolWhip takes me to cleaners - 6 to 1

Thread fills up in 24 hours - 7 to 2

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That last thread was moving so fast I missed this title suggestion. It's perfect!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@mrbluesky I couldn’t answer in the previous thread…ResortTV1 have never been on the media list because they livestream. All of their content is blocked from any sort of ad revenue because of all of the copyrighted music in the parks. As was shared with me Disney is trying to get away from these vloggers and nobody is invited media for the Very Merry After Hours, I think part of it was from so many vloggers shitting on the Boo Bash and trying to equate it as not being MNSSHP, which it wasn’t supposed to be you stupid mother fuckers!

Reactions: 8
Did we already have pool day? I’m so confused.
I'm not sure. I could swear I saw a thumbnail of Tim and J on a slide, but I'm not sure when it was posted.

Edit: I couldn't find it on their channel. I don't have a clue where I saw it. :)

@mrbluesky I couldn’t answer in the previous thread…ResortTV1 have never been on the media list because they livestream. All of their content is blocked from any sort of ad revenue because of all of the copyrighted music in the parks. As was shared with me Disney is trying to get away from these vloggers and nobody is invited media for the Very Merry After Hours, I think part of it was from so many vloggers shitting on the Boo Bash and trying to equate it as not being MNSSHP, which it wasn’t supposed to be you stupid mother fuckers!
From what I saw, the Boo Bash was kinda fun. I feel like it is too pricey for me, but I don't see it as a rip off by any means.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm reasonably sure Josh had said they were going to a media invite event once or twice. Specifically I recall a shop that opened in EPCOT last year. It was the first time we noted the Trackers had not been invited to something, but sorta kinda blew it off because it was just a shop.

Reactions: 4
I'm reasonably sure Josh had said they were going to a media invite event once or twice. Specifically I recall a shop that opened in EPCOT last year. It was the first time we noted the Trackers had not been invited to something, but sorta kinda blew it off because it was just a shop.
Resort TV1 was on some sort of media list. They were doing a live stream last summer when Josh and Jenna had to give the camera to someone else for about 20 minutes. When they came back they said that they could now share that they were given media creds. They only showed one or two events, one being the one you mentioned. It might not have been full media credentials that some of the other vloggers had but they were definitely on it, at least for a little bit.

I think that there’s different classifications for “media.” Specifically the big media events like the ones the Trackers were invited to you would never see ResortTV1 invited to. I could be wrong, but that seems to be the gist I got from talking to my buddy Steve who runs the Mouse Secrets channel. They’ve been invited to some stuff before, but it’s small potatoes compared to the stuff that the big dogs get invited to.

Reactions: 4
Resort TV1 was on some sort of media list. They were doing a live stream last summer when Josh and Jenna had to give the camera to someone else for about 20 minutes. When they came back they said that they could now share that they were given media creds. They only showed one or two events, one being the one you mentioned. It might not have been full media credentials that some of the other vloggers had but they were definitely on it, at least for a little bit.
Yes, I agree. I would imagine there are (were?!) different tiers. Like, ResortTV may have been invited to some lower-level things but doubtful Disney would have thrown out a full DL vacay w/ exclusive tours and Aulani like they did for the Trackholes at the time.

Reactions: 7
@Evil Texan said referring to Max of Mr. Cheezypops. “Correct. He's had a channel for a while, but gets almost no views. He's done a couple of commercials in SoCal. I'm not sure what his day job is.”

Max is an actor, does cartoon/movie voicing work and audio book readings for projects around the world.

Disney coverage is a part of what he does on YT, but not his sole focus. I liked learning the process that an actor goes through to get a gig. Clips of his voiceover/audio book readings that he records in his apartment.

@Evil Texan that’s harsh to say Max gets no views. That’s prejudicing people’s thoughts about him before they have viewed any of his videos. Yes he is not a big channel (84.7K subs) but he does not throw all his eggs in one basket and depend on YT as his sole income.

Here’s a video put out this week if you are interested.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@Evil Texan said referring to Max of Mr. Cheezypops. “Correct. He's had a channel for a while, but gets almost no views. He's done a couple of commercials in SoCal. I'm not sure what his day job is.”

Max is an actor, does cartoon/movie voicing work and audio book readings for projects around the world.

Disney coverage is a part of what he does on YT, but not his sole focus. I liked learning the process that an actor goes through to get a gig. Clips of his voiceover/audio book readings that he records in his apartment.

@Evil Texan that’s harsh to say Max gets no views. That’s prejudicing people’s thoughts about him before they have viewed any of his videos. Yes he is not a big channel (84.7K subs) but he does not throw all his eggs in one basket and depend on YT as his sole income.
I like Max, especially those videos in which he shows us how he auditions. He has my respect.

Reactions: 2
I went back to his channel and you are right. He has a normal amount of views. Now I'm not sure who I was thinking about. They had just a few hundred views per video. My point was, I'm surprised Max isn't bigger than what he is. I like him a lot.

What exactly was harsh about what I said?

I went back to his channel and you are right. He has a normal amount of views. Now I'm not sure who I was thinking about. They had just a few hundred views per video. My point was, I'm surprised Max isn't bigger than what he is. I like him a lot.

What exactly was harsh about what I said?
Saying Max gets “no views”

I, too, am surprised he is not bigger. He seems like a good person to have as a friend and he keeps his videos family friendly.
⚠ Max is an adult and does drink at times.
Loves baseball and is a Yankees fan 😲!
(it’s a west coast, east coast thing)

Reactions: 1
Saying Max gets “no views”
Trust me ... I've said way harsher things about people. You do realize what type of site this is, right?

Are you Max?

Edit: I'm with you on that Yankees thing. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Tomorrow I hit my 60 Day window for dining reservations for our November trip.

Really hoping to nab a spot for Space 220.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.