The Tim Tracker #39 The Only Thing Bigger Than Our Lies are Our Tattle Threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they'd give that poor kid a haircut already. But apparently the world might end if he doesn't get his "first" haircut at Harmony Barbershop. I've got no problems with kids with long hair, but the Slackers have specifically been putting off getting him a haircut for this one reason. What's the freaking difference, whether it's first, second or eleventh haircut? Should adults never go to HB since it wouldn't be their first haircut? If it were me, I actually think it might be fun to give my kid his first haircut myself. I'm not a professional hairdresser, but I'm sure there are plenty of videos on YT that show how to do it safely. But of course that would require Ginn to be an actual mother and have some patience with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tomorrow I hit my 60 Day window for dining reservations for our November trip.

Really hoping to nab a spot for Space 220.
Nice! We're going right after Thanksgiving, but I haven't even thought about dining yet.

Reactions: 3
I wish they'd give that poor kid a haircut already. But apparently the world might end if he doesn't get his "first" haircut at Harmony Barbershop. I've got no problems with kids with long hair, but the Slackers have specifically been putting off getting him a haircut for this one reason. What's the freaking difference, whether it's first, second or eleventh haircut? Should adults never go to HB since it wouldn't be their first haircut? If it were me, I actually think it might be fun to give my kid his first haircut myself. I'm not a professional hairdresser, but I'm sure there are plenty of videos on YT that show how to do it safely. But of course that would require Ginn to be an actual mother and have some patience with him.
also, what happens if he FREAKS out? Some kids don't handle that well, ESPECIALLY if you haven't touched his hair at all. Like at least if you did some at home stuff you could prepare him for it. Knowing them they will just show up and be like, "Okay. good luck."
I'm sure the CMs who do that will prepared for anything, but Jenn will be so mad if he "ruins" the video.

Reactions: 14
So, a stan thought she still had issues with interactions in public? And is having a hard time with anxiety and COVID? :rolleyes:

And another stan discounts that based on her interactions with her at HHN - and also mentions Jenn was pretty much actively on Twitter while at HHN and not wearing a mask whereas Tim was.

Yep. Sounds more accurate.

1631122344825.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The hair cut thing is annoying the hell out of me. Just take him somewhere and do it, I wouldnt be bothered so much if they didnt live in a hot climate and take him out in it on a daily basis but, hes sweaty and miserable.

Reactions: 12
So, a stan thought she still had issues with interactions in public? And is having a hard time with anxiety and COVID? :rolleyes:

And another stan discounts that based on her interactions with her at HHN - and also mentions Jenn was pretty much actively on Twitter while at HHN and not wearing a mask whereas Tim was.

View attachment 752215
A hard time with COVID and her anxiety??? You've got to be bleeping kidding me. They've been going to theme parks non-stop since they reopened over a year ago!!!

Reactions: 22
I don't know if this one was posted yet but it was from the other day at EPCOT too. Looks like J. no longer has a stroller to sit in... he must have been off with the girl. Because it's now, indeed, a bag holder.

1631122555573.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Nice! We're going right after Thanksgiving, but I haven't even thought about dining yet.
Hey, I'll be there Sunday through Friday after Thanksgiving too! It's my birthday week and doing a solo trip. I already have dining plans waiting for that window to open, lol.

Reactions: 2
I need to know what Emotion Jolly said on their Reddit to get -41 spill the beans if you’re here 😂
Pretty much questioned why they were doing indoor dining, if they said they aren't doing it for the time being. And calling their Remy's time an AP preview and not a media one. Pretty innocuous stuff, tbh, but the stans can't handle them being called out on anything.

If you are on the reddit app, you just have to tap the comment and it will expand/collapse.

Reactions: 7
Hey, I'll be there Sunday through Friday after Thanksgiving too! It's my birthday week and doing a solo trip. I already have dining plans waiting for that window to open, lol.
Happy early birthday. We might have to organize a meet up of a few of us. :)

Reactions: 1

View attachment 752215
If she was truly soooooo excited to be back at hhn because “you guys, she had to miss 2019 because she was pregnant“ then why would she be checking Twitter instead of enjoying the night? She was searching her name to see what people were saying about her most likely. She has such an overinflated ego.

We are going to hhn in a couple of weeks, and it will be our first time. It’s something I have wanted to do for years. I’m genuinely excited and can promise you I won’t be spending my time there on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I could afford it (which sadly I can't), I'd put up billboards all over Orlando with her ugly zit face and hunchback with bullet points of all her ugly lies. Faking anxiety and using it to get sympathy and money from her stans is sub-human. Let her try to delete or block that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she was truly soooooo excited to be back at hhn because “you guys, she had to miss 2019 because she was pregnant“ then why would she be checking Twitter instead of enjoying the night? She was searching her name to see what people were saying about her most likely. She has such an overinflated ego.
Nailed it!

Reactions: 17
Pretty much questioned why they were doing indoor dining, if they said they aren't doing it for the time being. And calling their Remy's time an AP preview and not a media one. Pretty innocuous stuff, tbh, but the stans can't handle them being called out on anything.

If you are on the reddit app, you just have to tap the comment and it will expand/collapse.

Didn’t know that’s thanks so much 😊

Reactions: 2

View attachment 752215
Totally fine taking pics with strangers in no masks. I do find it weird that Tim wears his outside when no one is around, but I get why he does it in big crowds. They could still get it & give it to J$. Clearly 3Dinners doesn’t care. Tim might as well give up.

Reactions: 15

We are going to hhn in a couple of weeks, and it will be our first time. It’s something I have wanted to do for years. I’m genuinely excited and can promise you I won’t be spending my time there on Twitter.
Yay first time! I love HHN and hope you do as well. 🥰
It's my absolute favorite seasonal event.
Tbh she most likely just missed drinking, not the actual event.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s a video max put out this week if you are interested.
Finally had a chance to watch. Not only do I respect Max, but let's compare his work and editing to Jenn PRE-child (Just taking that excuse off the table, not that her son has changed anything for her, Tim does it all.)

Max's daily routine has not changed in years:
  • Gets up/dressed/coffee
  • Records his auditions for the day
  • Responds to work
  • Works on editing the day before's video for his channel, doing voice overs as needed
  • Has a schedule he keeps to (in this case he's getting his video uploaded by 2 pm, so he's done all this by 1pm)
---- stop.... before I continue let's compare this to Jenn:
  • She's up and has had her coffee. May or may not be showered/presentable for the day.
  • Whines about whatever is on her mind, usually how hard she works.
  • Checks comments, bans anything that makes her question her existence.
--- Continuing Max's day:
  • Grabs lunch
  • Works on his Instagram
  • Has a recording session 2:30, preps for it
  • 2 hours of working directly with a director via zoom
  • Finally takes a break
Max is not an overachiever, he's quite normal. If each of us listed what we've accomplished up until 4pm we'd probably have just as busy of a schedule. Not Jenn though. And Tim has only enabled this sloth.

I hope Disney just pulls the plug on all of them. Have their own media team do Disney vlogs and showcase new food and restaurants as they are partnering with tit people.

If I could afford it (which sadly I can't), I'd put up billboards all over Orlando with her ugly zit face and hunchback with bullet points of all her ugly lies. Faking anxiety and using it to get sympathy and money from her stans is sub-human. Let her try to delete or block that!
..soon thereafter, expect a call from Morgan and Morgan..."for the people"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.