The Tim Tracker #39 The Only Thing Bigger Than Our Lies are Our Tattle Threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they’d stop being so impatient about Baby J being able to ride rides at Universal.

Rides aren’t the most important thing, and it’s very obvious they go to Universal because THEY like doing it. They could very easily go to Legoland (which Baby J LOVES) or Sea World for Sesame Street for rides that are accessible to the kiddo.

And they’ve done no research or experimenting on what you could do with a toddler instead.
It's all the stans saying they're making so many happy memories for him. No they're not. Daily trips to anything must not only become monotonous rather than special, but literally your brain can't distinguish days/events any more. It all becomes one big homogeneous blob. They're doing their child a great disservice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish they’d stop being so impatient about Baby J being able to ride rides at Universal.

Rides aren’t the most important thing, and it’s very obvious they go to Universal because THEY like doing it. They could very easily go to Legoland (which Baby J LOVES) or Sea World for Sesame Street for rides that are accessible to the kiddo.

And they’ve done no research or experimenting on what you could do with a toddler instead.
There are some really fun little playgrounds at Universal and Islands that I’m sure J would enjoy more than being forced to measure himself every ten seconds. We would pack our son a few outfits and spend the whole day at them. They are selfish assholes but that’s not news

Reactions: 11
Got up early this morning to make my dining reservations decided to try getting into the RotR VQ as practice.
Screenshot_20210909-070020_Disney World.jpg

Reactions: 4
Got up early this morning to make my dining reservations decided to try getting into the RotR VQ as practice.View attachment 753616
If you don't get the dining reservations you want, keep trying. Usually the day before you want a reservation, a ton open up. We've been to 'Ohana breakfast and dinner since they've reopened by getting reservations the day before.

We had group 48 on Saturday and rode just before noon.

Reactions: 5
If you don't get the dining reservations you want, keep trying. Usually the day before you want a reservation, a ton open up. We've been to 'Ohana breakfast and dinner since they've reopened by getting reservations the day before.

We had group 48 on Saturday and rode just before noon.
Yeah the one thing I wanted Sci-Fi wasn't available on any of our dates. I'll keep looking and see if it ever pops up. Tons of Oga's slots were available though.

Reactions: 3
Yeah the one thing I wanted Sci-Fi wasn't available on any of our dates. I'll keep looking and see if it ever pops up. Tons of Oga's slots were available though.
I love Sci-Fi hopefully something opens up for you 😊

Reactions: 2
I also love Sci-Fi. There's also a walk up queue thing, when you get in the park you can join the wait list from the app. Sci-Fi was available for us to join on Saturday, but we were heading over to Epcot for the Remy preview. The only negative was it specifically said you couldn't choose between the car or picnic tables in the back. It was whatever was available. Good luck!

Reactions: 2
I scanned thru the forum, and honestly, what's the big drama around the Trackers? She's a little bitchy once in while, so, what PMSing woman isn't? They said some off color remarks, who hasn't? They act pretentious? That's all ya' got? Not the level of drama to keep a drama watcher interested. Am I missing something?
pmsing woman? lol - well that says all I need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There are some really fun little playgrounds at Universal and Islands that I’m sure J would enjoy more than being forced to measure himself every ten seconds. We would pack our son a few outfits and spend the whole day at them. They are selfish assholes but that’s not news
They are too impatient to sit at a playground just for J to run around and enjoy himself. He’ll be 10 years old and won’t know what a playground is. And if they do take him to one, they’ll film for a few mins so that they can add it to a monetized video and then drag him elsewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The whole "one day I want to take him to the dancing water area" made me yell at the TV. My husband, who I have said is more of a fan of Tim (not Jenn) even agreed. YOU LIVE THERE. YOU CAN TAKE HIM ANY DAY FOR A FEW HOURS OF WATER FUN! It's like they can't just have fun with him without it being part of a vlog

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The whole "one day I want to take him to the dancing water area" made me yell at the TV. My husband, who I have said is more of a fan of Tim (not Jenn) even agreed. YOU LIVE THERE. YOU CAN TAKE HIM ANY DAY FOR A FEW HOURS OF WATER FUN! It's like they can't just have fun with him without it being part of a vlog
They are, once again, showing how ill-equipped they are to be parents and doing it for the wrong reasons.

It is squarely about them. Period. They don't want to do a playground, so they won't take J$. Instead of letting him set the pace, they are forcing him to do these things that he probably could care less about. I can't wait for when they try to put him on a thrill ride and he has a meltdown. Guess what? Ride ops will not let a crying kid on a ride. then they will be mad because they can't post a video titled, "J$ FIRST COASTER AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!"

Edit to add: Don't these two know about child swap? Oh wait, why would they? They just pretend to be theme park experts.

Reactions: 8
They are, once again, showing how ill-equipped they are to be parents and doing it for the wrong reasons.

It is squarely about them. Period. They don't want to do a playground, so they won't take J$. Instead of letting him set the pace, they are forcing him to do these things that he probably could care less about. I can't wait for when they try to put him on a thrill ride and he has a meltdown. Guess what? Ride ops will not let a crying kid on a ride. then they will be mad because they can't post a video titled, "J$ FIRST COASTER AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!"

Edit to add: Don't these two know about child swap? Oh wait, why would they? They just pretend to be theme park experts.
The petition was posted on reddit last night. For people with 850,000 subs, they only have a whopping 1700 signatures. That's pretty embarrassing. 😂

Also, no video yesterday? We are a week into HHN, we know Tim has gone twice. THIS is why they don't have media credentials...not the 3 of us.

They know about child swap, but even with it, you have to wait in the regular line first and we know they are WAY above waiting in line with the peasants.

I also think they have come to the realization that they will not have a Harmony Barber Shop anytime soon, so they are banking on Js first coaster video to bring in the views.

Reactions: 22
I loved the reaction too. It was just so pure and filled with joy. I sub'd to the channel so i can watch more videos. I may or may not have a small crush on Josh. :).

Max's reaction to seeing Josh was so real. That was great! Thanks for sharing his video us.
Damn allergies... my eyes started to leak in the middle of it.

• Heart
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This is the descrip for the bleeping petition. I seriously cannot roll my eyes hard enough at this tit.

NO 👏 "FAMILY BUSINESS" 👏 HAS 👏 BEEN 👏 RUINED 👏 BY 👏 DISNEY & UNIVERSAL 👏REVOKING 👏 MEDIA.
THEY 👏 ARE 👏 STILL 👏 ABLE 👏 TO 👏 VLOG 👏 WHATEVER 👏 THE 👏 duck 👏 THEY 👏 WANT.
THEY 👏 ARE 👏 STILL 👏 SHOWING 👏 THEIR 👏 POV 👏 ON 👏 ALL 👏 THINGS 👏 ORLANDO.
NOTHING 👏 IS 👏 STOPPING 👏 THEM 👏 FROM 👏 DOING 👏 THAT.

I mean, what the actual duck is WRONG with people?!?!

TheTimTracker is a family friendly YouTube channel specializing in Orlando travel that has been denied media access to events at both Disney World and Universal Studios. They were the victims of a trolling campaign that found very old videos there are now considered insensitive. After mass emails to Disney, Universal and other local attractions their media access was revoked. This was all done in an attempt to ruin their family business which provides information to millions of travelers world wide. The Tracker's have apologized publicly, removed the videos and made monetary donations to charities that benefit those that were affected by their comments. They've continued to grow as individuals and have learned from their mistakes. This is an effort to get their media access reinstated so that they can continue to show their POV on all things Orlando.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Considering how much money they’ve spent, they seem to be doing great financially. So monetarily they’ve lost nothing. They are still getting tons of views on present and past videos. I think they are just burning about all the freebies they lost. And the sad part is they still don’t see their own behavior. Like little kids that apologize but don’t actually learn their lesson and start screaming “ I SAID I WAS SORRY“. in this case “SORRY“ was not the magic word.

Reactions: 13
They actually have spent way more money after they got kicked off the media lists. Why would Disney or Universal want to give them free stuff when they show they are willing to pay cold hard cash? They aren't a news channel you guyzzzz so getting to eat a new churro early or ride a ride a few days early isn't a big deal for them.

Reactions: 14
Oldie, but goodie.
A present for our newer tribe members.
Bandit’s blanket @ 52:30
•. So sorry Katie (and Andy) that you spent one year making it and they let your package sit in their house for another two years before opening it. By then Bandit had passed!
•. Without skipping a beat Timbo says “it’s a blanket, we’ll just give it to the baby.
•. Adding insult to injury he gives credit to some people they met a week before
•. Shows you how much they care and appreciate people that send them things. Such A$$hole$ 😡

Thanks for posting that. I had never seen it before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.