The Tim Tracker #39 The Only Thing Bigger Than Our Lies are Our Tattle Threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allears has some talented vocal staffers.
Lindsay and Jared were on Broadway. Wicked and Jersey Boys, respectively. Molly’s husband also has a beautiful voice so I wonder if he was on Broadway also.
Does Molly's husband work for AllEars too?

Damn and I just got around to listening to that Main Street Moments video that was posted in here a few days ago regarding the Trackers being "cancelled"...

A. How do you have a podcast and YouTube channel and get so much basic information wrong and say it with your full chest?
B. What a pair of Karens, complaining about EVERYTHING at the parks not understanding that there is a staffing issue and a global health crisis going on right now? The definition of 'first world problems' if you complain for three minutes about the trams not running to your liking.
C. For as much as I think people on this thread fake outrage at the 'urban party' and 'is gay contagious' videos, these two nimrods (who are also white and from what i can gleam, white AND cishet) and have the gall to say "people CLAIM these are...not racist but maybe racially insensitive and homophobic? These were ten years ago, people change. And nobody is really offended by these videos"? Assholes.

Reactions: 7
I wish they’d stop being so impatient about Baby J being able to ride rides at Universal.

Rides aren’t the most important thing, and it’s very obvious they go to Universal because THEY like doing it. They could very easily go to Legoland (which Baby J LOVES) or Sea World for Sesame Street for rides that are accessible to the kiddo.

And they’ve done no research or experimenting on what you could do with a toddler instead.

Reactions: 15
Does Molly's husband work for AllEars too?

He is in some of the challenge videos but I’m not sure if they just needed more bodies for the tournaments or if he works for Allears as well.

My travel agent has been trying every day at 5 am. He said that he thinks that reservations won’t open up until we get near the time it’s going to open.
Ok thanks. I’ll pass that info on to him. I’m sure he’s been getting up first thing every morning and checking if you can or not yet. I remember when him and I were planning our 2019 opening of Rise of the Resistance and wishing Space 220 would open then. 😂. I feel like we have been waiting for this place to open for a lifetime now.

Reactions: 1
I wish they’d stop being so impatient about Baby J being able to ride rides at Universal.

Rides aren’t the most important thing, and it’s very obvious they go to Universal because THEY like doing it. They could very easily go to Legoland (which Baby J LOVES) or Sea World for Sesame Street for rides that are accessible to the kiddo.

And they’ve done no research or experimenting on what you could do with a toddler instead.
Yes, it is always about them, not J$’s best interest.

Did you notice in the HRH day 2 video....
•. No au pair
•. They took no stroller. Admitting that J$ refuses to sit in it anymore. (you go little man!)
• When going back to HRH for J$’s lunch and nap Timbo remarks that J$ is really tired.
Well, duh, Timbo! Being 21-1/2 months old and walking the 3/4 mile each way journey from hotel to park. Plus all the walking in the park. (est. 4-5 miles grand total walking that morning). Yes. J$ is tired!!
• as usual Timbo and J5D don’t see the big picture. That is a lot of asphalt to expect your toddler to walk.

Reactions: 12
Does anybody watch Keto Connect? I love the way they integrate their son into their videos. Just little bits here and there but they let him make his own decisions, don’t sugar coat life with a toddler. Their son is 3 months older than J$ and the kid has so much personality
He is so much further along than j$… they are good people

Mark Tremonti and Sevendust
BACFF5A0-9373-4668-A7FC-4570BDBD5BC5.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Yes, it is always about them, not J$’s best interest.

Did you notice in the HRH day 2 video....
•. No au pair
•. They took no stroller. Admitting that J$ refuses to sit in it anymore. (you go little man!)
• When going back to HRH for J$’s lunch and nap Timbo remarks that J$ is really tired.
Well, duh, Timbo! Being 21-1/2 months old and walking the 3/4 mile each way journey from hotel to park. Plus all the walking in the park. (est. 4-5 miles grand total walking that morning). Yes. J$ is tired!!
• as usual Timbo and J5D don’t see the big picture. That is a lot of asphalt to expect your toddler to walk.
“BuT tHaTs WhY wE hAvE 4 StRoLleRs iT iSnT oUr FaUlt hEs DeFiAnt!”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone follow The Magic Dads on Instagram? I think they may have had a YouTube channel but it’s definitely fallen off since they had their son (good!) but they do still post their son on IG occasionally and usually it’s them having fun with interactive elements at the park or having fun during a meal together.

I always wondered why Slackers didn’t ever seem to want to pair up with family vloggers, learn the ropes as a Disney family etc. Now it’s just painfully obvious that they would never want to share the spotlight or send viewers to other channels

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow The Magic Dads on Instagram? I think they may have had a YouTube channel but it’s definitely fallen off since they had their son (good!) but they do still post their son on IG occasionally and usually it’s them having fun with interactive elements at the park or having fun during a meal together.

I always wondered why Slackers didn’t ever seem to want to pair up with family vloggers, learn the ropes as a Disney family etc. Now it’s just painfully obvious that they would never want to share the spotlight or send viewers to other channels
No I haven’t heard of that channel. I don’t like family vloggers though as a whole. I used to love See Ya Real Soon but once they became parents the first time it was almost unbearable to watch.. when baby number two came I was done.

Reactions: 3
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
I scanned thru the forum, and honestly, what's the big drama around the Trackers? She's a little bitchy once in while, so, what PMSing woman isn't? They said some off color remarks, who hasn't? They act pretentious? That's all ya' got? Not the level of drama to keep a drama watcher interested. Am I missing something?

I scanned thru the forum, and honestly, what's the big drama around the Trackers? She's a little bitchy once in while, so, what PMSing woman isn't? They said some off color remarks, who hasn't? They act pretentious? That's all ya' got? Not the level of drama to keep a drama watcher interested. Am I missing something?
wait so you don’t see the issues the trackers but you will go off on PMM and accuse him of basically abusing his dog based on your observations in another thread lol okay…

Just watched latest video. I thought it was weird expert vloggers who are parents didn’t know you could ride stationary on minions. Also there’s a whole kids section of the park they skipped and said they did all they could. Even twirl n hurl or whatever it’s called in simpsons. ET is directly across from the dreamworks dance party. Take him there. Same as in the previous vid when Tim says he wants to take him to see the fountains at Epcot someday, while In walking distance of said fountains with his child. Take him then it’s Just nonsense. Tim’s videos used to have real helpful info in them. He used to try. My wife and I know more about the parks then they do and we’re 3hrs away and have real jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Hi Tim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watched latest video. I thought it was weird expert vloggers who are parents didn’t know you could ride stationary on minions. Also there’s a whole kids section of the park they skipped and said they did all they could. Even twirl n hurl or whatever it’s called in simpsons. ET is directly across from the dreamworks dance party. Take him there. Same as in the previous vid when Tim says he wants to take him to see the fountains at Epcot someday, while In walking distance of said fountains with his child. Take him then it’s Just nonsense. Tim’s videos used to have real helpful info in them. He used to try. My wife and I know more about the parks then they do and we’re 3hrs away and have real jobs.
Exactly!!! After "the best theme park vlogger ever" admits he's never paid attention to the stationary ride sign they get in line and Jenntrification goes "wow, I've learned so much about bringing a toddler to the parks". We've seen these two drag him in the parks almost every day for almost two years and have seen almost 0 content on tips and tricks for bringing small children. You're right there's all kinds of fun for them in the parks (like the fountains Dim!) That can be done on a whim. But we all know the channel needs views before people notice it's tanking. So they'd rather push him on to new stuff so their psycho stans can gush and go bananas for what seems to be the new focus of the channel.

Reactions: 14
Oldie, but goodie.
A present for our newer tribe members.
Bandit’s blanket @ 52:30
•. So sorry Katie (and Andy) that you spent one year making it and they let your package sit in their house for another two years before opening it. By then Bandit had passed!
•. Without skipping a beat Timbo says “it’s a blanket, we’ll just give it to the baby.
•. Adding insult to injury he gives credit to some people they met a week before
•. Shows you how much they care and appreciate people that send them things. Such A$$hole$ 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Max's reaction to seeing Josh was so real. That was great! Thanks for sharing his video us.
Damn allergies... my eyes started to leak in the middle of it.
You can bet that'll never happen with the Trackers. Josh would spot them and hide behind a trash can!

Is it an East coast/West Coast thing? By that I mean are people friendlier, polite and all round more considerate in DL than DW?

Where is this being posted?
Reddit Tracker thread. I've been through it and upvoted @HereForTheT3a22s posts and downvoted all the bullshit posts. I need nore accounts. Love that she's caused a stooshie though 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Got it!
I thought you were calling @HereForTheT3a22 “justsomebroad and a crazy Stan”
Truth. I had my guns drawn.
But thought it best to check with you before firing.
Glad I did, else I’d have 🍳 on my face. 😏
I love you guys here. Nice to know I have the “upvote” of most here 🤣🤣

thanks for always having my back!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Your other comments on this thread contradict this one.

Is she consistently PMsing? Their vlogs are shoddy at best, always late, incorrect information and mostly of them shovelling food into their mouths or trying to make money off of creeps who like to fawn over their child.

They weren’t young when they made the ‘off colour’ remarks and only recently Tim was trying to encourage people to use first aid stations to get free water. They have used numerous ‘friends’ and have left a trail of discarded people behind them.
Tim I can tolerate, back before they became big he used to do a lot, bit of a handy man, worked out etc. Jenn brings nothing to the table except her overused pizza eggs. Her behaviour on Twitter, which was more recent than their racist, ableist, fatist and homophobic vlogs, was deplorable and was actually the reason I cut down on watching them. I was embarrassed for her and for Tim. I’m a woman and even thought ffs Tim reign in your woman.

They always contradict themselves, ‘we won’t show our son on the vlogs’ ‘we don’t drink’ ‘we don’t eat inside’ ‘we don’t drink caffeine’

The worst is they don’t own their tit, they aren’t accountable and go’s forbid anyone gives constructive criticism.

How they don’t interact with their son is another story in itself.

I’m sure there is plenty I’ve missed but that’s my thoughts.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.