The Tim Tracker #39 The Only Thing Bigger Than Our Lies are Our Tattle Threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, they actually confirmed the nanny/babysitter/minder?

In the Ratatouille ride video, it seemed like they were going out of their way to hide/avoid filming them, which I was hoping was for the sake of privacy for said nanny/babysitter. It’d be hard for them to keep it a secret for very long considering they have to be out there among thousands of peasants in the theme parks creating their “content” - subjecting themselves to being seen and photographed by others!!

Reactions: 8
I need to know what Emotion Jolly said on their Reddit to get -41 spill the beans if you’re here 😂
It’s me! It was my back up account. But I have now been banned.

And honestly, I argued but didn’t say anything mean or bullying. Mainly just repeated things we say on here like their lying. Took them a few days, but I have been banned. Don’t worry, I have like 5 Reddit accounts. I’ll be back.

Reactions: 16
Finally had a chance to watch. Not only do I respect Max, but let's compare his work and editing to Jenn PRE-child (Just taking that excuse off the table, not that her son has changed anything for her, Tim does it all.)

Max's daily routine has not changed in years:
  • Gets up/dressed/coffee
  • Records his auditions for the day
  • Responds to work
  • Works on editing the day before's video for his channel, doing voice overs as needed
  • Has a schedule he keeps to (in this case he's getting his video uploaded by 2 pm, so he's done all this by 1pm)
---- stop.... before I continue let's compare this to Jenn:
  • She's up and has had her coffee. May or may not be showered/presentable for the day.
  • Whines about whatever is on her mind, usually how hard she works.
  • Checks comments, bans anything that makes her question her existence.
--- Continuing Max's day:
  • Grabs lunch
  • Works on his Instagram
  • Has a recording session 2:30, preps for it
  • 2 hours of working directly with a director via zoom
  • Finally takes a break
Max is not an overachiever, he's quite normal. If each of us listed what we've accomplished up until 4pm we'd probably have just as busy of a schedule. Not Jenn though. And Tim has only enabled this sloth.
Might I add that Max doesn’t worry about having to be on the media list. That’s not why he does his videos.

Like most of us he is a Disney fan that enjoys visiting the theme parks. He has such joy whenever he goes. And the times Disney does invite him to an event he is honored, gracious and humble.

Can say that about Timbo and J5D!!

Reactions: 5
It’s me! It was my back up account. But I have now been banned.

And honestly, I argued but didn’t say anything mean or bullying. Mainly just repeated things we say on here like their lying. Took them a few days, but I have been banned. Don’t worry, I have like 5 Reddit accounts. I’ll be back.
It is so dumb for them to ban people, especially on Reddit. I mean, the screenshots can be saved and shown elsewhere. They are so arrogant that they think they can ban every naysayer on every platform. And, banning someone on Reddit seems pointless when anyone googling them can find all sorts of places people are criticizing them, like Tattle. 😅 I guess they think the stans are morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is so dumb for them to ban people, especially on Reddit. I mean, the screenshots can be saved and shown elsewhere. They are so arrogant that they think they can ban every naysayer on every platform. And, banning someone on Reddit seems pointless when anyone googling them can find all sorts of places people are criticizing them, like Tattle. 😅 I guess they think the stans are morons.
It's creepy how Pollyanna they are trying to keep their own Reddit.

It's one thing if people are posting offensive content like they did with J$ and what not, but offering constructive criticism should result in a ban. It's ridiculous how badly they want to control the narrative and make it seem like they are the perfect couple.

Reactions: 10
What’s hilarious about all their banning trying to silence people …these are the same people that said you needed a thick skin to be vloggers.. they’ve never had a thick skin

Reactions: 18
Disney Hotel availability makes absolutely no sense....

Search for 1 night = No Results
Search for 2 nights that include the first night = Everything is Available

Reactions: 6
I just watched yesterday’s vlog. It’s driving me crazy that they keep saying there is only three rides that Jackson can do (ET, Hogwarts train, and now stationary Minions). They have taken Jackson on the Kang and Kodos ride before, isn’t that in that park? Also, how did they not know that there was a stationary bench in minions? It talks about it at the beginning of minions every time!

“But they are the best theme park vloggers. They provide so much useful information for viewers. They should so be back on the media list.“ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

14 days is impossible for December. We had to go off property.

Reactions: 1
It's creepy how Pollyanna they are trying to keep their own Reddit.

It's one thing if people are posting offensive content like they did with J$ and what not, but offering constructive criticism should result in a ban. It's ridiculous how badly they want to control the narrative and make it seem like they are the perfect couple.
In their “apology” video last year, didn’t they tell people to let them know there is something they don’t like??? Yet they delete all criticism and ban everyone…so how does that work?

Reactions: 23
I just watched yesterday’s vlog. It’s driving me crazy that they keep saying there is only three rides that Jackson can do (ET, Hogwarts train, and now stationary Minions). They have taken Jackson on the Kang and Kodos ride before, isn’t that in that park? Also, how did they not know that there was a stationary bench in minions? It talks about it at the beginning of minions every time!

“But they are the best theme park vloggers. They provide so much useful information for viewers. They should so be back on the media list.“ 🙄
unfortunately it is true that over at universal studios children as short as j$ can only ride those 3. over at islands i believe he can get on any of the rides in the seus landing area which is only like. 3 rides. idk how they didn’t know they could sit in stationary seats with him lmao

Can do = is tall enough to ride

DOES NOT mean he wants to ride.
Face it, they are pushing to take him on every ride when he is tall enough. NOT because he wants to ride that attraction.

AGAIN J$ has NO CHOICE!!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Right??? We always stay at the Hilton on property, but I'm like..maybe we can stay for 1 night at a true Disney resort and nothing, or it takes way too long and I give up

Man these threads are going FAST!

I'm still on page 27 of the last thread (haven't really read since last Thursday) but I went to the first two nights of HHN and encountered vloggers for the first time in my life. Like...loads of them.

Ordinary Adventures-Didn't know who they were until reading on this thread but I saw them off to the side near MIB, no Tim and Jenn and no one running up to them they seemed like *ordinary* people lol

Rhyno/Rhino/Rino-Kind of recognized him but had to look at old DIS vlogs to remember the name. Was with a friend or someone and had people coming up to talk to him. His friend/guest made a comment about how it must be annoying to have people always coming up to you and he said something along the lines of "Yeah, but it comes with the territory."

Two Livestreamers-Don't know who they were but they were a bigger couple with backpacks and bright flashing(what appeared to be phone chargers connected to their backpacks) connected to their phones. Super annoying. Like in everyone's way in the Tribute Store and then just filming in the checkout line and making a scene when they were done filming and trying to exit the line.

Themeparkmillenial- Got into a bit of a fight with a cashier and customer in line for pizza fries. He's a smaller influencer on Instagram and this isn't the first time I've run into him causing a scene.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly I think what Ryno said was accurate. He is just being honest.
The live streamers would have gotten on my hot nerves same with the TPM jerk

Reactions: 5
unfortunately it is true that over at universal studios children as short as j$ can only ride those 3. over at islands i believe he can get on any of the rides in the seus landing area which is only like. 3 rides. idk how they didn’t know they could sit in stationary seats with him lmao
Yeah, I get that. I should have worded my point better because I see now that I wasn’t very clear. I just meant that they were forgetting about the Kang and Kodos ride. He can do that, and they have taken him on it in the past. They’re not putting good information out there for families with little ones. How they word it makes it sound so negative, like there’s hardly anything for little kids to do. Besides the few rides, there is also the kids dance party show, parades, play areas, etc. I’m shocked that they have yet to capitalize on that and really do a video dedicated to everything toddlers can do in the park for other families to see.

......I went to the first two nights of HHN and encountered vloggers for the first time in my life. Like...

Rhyno/Rhino/Rino-Kind of recognized him but had to look at old DIS vlogs to remember the name. Was with a friend or someone and had people coming up to talk to him. His friend/guest made a comment about how it must be annoying to have people always coming up to you and he said something along the lines of "Yeah, but it comes with the territory."
Ryno is a real sweetheart! I met him at DS. I was going into Pandora, he wacoming out. I said “hi, Ryno”, thinking it would be a quick exchange. He stopped and started talking to me like I was an old friend. We didn’t discuss anything Disney related.

Granted we weren’t amongst a large crowd of people, which allowed me to have this encounter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Okay guys, we need to be the bigger group and admit when we're wrong.
Disney is indeed working with Tim and Jenn, they just released the video they collaborated on.
I hate when we're wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.