The Tim Tracker #39 The Only Thing Bigger Than Our Lies are Our Tattle Threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can do = is tall enough to ride

DOES NOT mean he wants to ride.
Face it, they are pushing to take him on every ride when he is tall enough. NOT because he wants to ride that attraction.

AGAIN J$ has NO CHOICE!!! 😡
Yeah, they want to bring J$ on Barnstormer ASAP which I think is crazy. That ride is going to be pretty intense for someone who's not even two yet. It's fast and pretty rough, he's going to be sliding all over the place. Especially if he rides with one of their fat asses, that safety bar isn't going to go down far enough to really secure him (maybe more safe with the nanny though). It's almost the same speed as Space Mountain, SM just "feels" faster because it's in the dark.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Okay guys, we need to be the bigger group and admit when we're wrong.
Disney is indeed working with Tim and Jenn, they just released the video work they collaborated on.
I hate when we're wrong.

Did they get Jenn’s good side?
🤦‍♀️ what am I saying!
She doesn’t have a good side. She is disgusting inside and out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, they want to bring J$ on Barnstormer ASAP which I think is crazy. That ride is going to be pretty intense for someone who's not even two yet. It's fast and pretty rough, almost the same speed as Space Mountain. Space mountain just "feels" faster because it's in the dark.
Exactly!
J$ won’t be able to see anything cause of the wide bodies bookending him. (provided they can all fit in the seat). Most of what J$ will get is the speed and jerky motions. Not the best ride choice for an under 2 year old.

I’m not even sure J5D can fit, period.
And with Timbo being so tall and looking like Pooh Bear he is questionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to know what Emotion Jolly said on their Reddit to get -41 spill the beans if you’re here 😂
Can't find a -41 from that user but here are a couple of pretty downvoted ones:

1631136928602.png

Oh and go to this link to change the setting to see all downvoted comments: https://old.reddit.com/prefs/

Go to comment options and where it says " don't show me comments with a score less than " remove the -4 or change to whatever you like.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I get that. I should have worded my point better because I see now that I wasn’t very clear. I just meant that they were forgetting about the Kang and Kodos ride. He can do that, and they have taken him on it in the past. They’re not putting good information out there for families with little ones. How they word it makes it sound so negative, like there’s hardly anything for little kids to do. Besides the few rides, there is also the kids dance party show, parades, play areas, etc. I’m shocked that they have yet to capitalize on that and really do a video dedicated to everything toddlers can do in the park for other families to see.
OH right that- lmao i don’t even call it that i was like what’s that? i know now it’s the one in simpson’s lmao anyways, i’m surprised as well! there’s a whole playground they can let jackson go play. but oh no no they csnt put their kid in a playground that’s being actively cleaned but can let their kid touch everything in sight 🙄 i think it would be a nice video to see all the fun things that parents can let their children go do

Reactions: 6
Ryno is a real sweetheart! I met him at DS. I was going into Pandora, he wacoming out. I said “hi, Ryno”, thinking it would be a quick exchange. He stopped and started talking to me like I was an old friend. We didn’t discuss anything Disney related.

Granted we weren’t amongst a large crowd of people, which allowed me to have this encounter.
I met him when I was drunk a few weeks after my dad passed. He was so kind & my husband fell in love with Steve. I still miss his thoughts on the podcast.

Maybe I should start a GoFundMe for the billboard costs and my pending legal bills :unsure:
JenBo can block people 24x7 for any reason she likes but if you try to put up some negative advertising about them they will immediately play the "we are being bullied" card and have it taken down or as you implied sue you.

I've thought more than once about hypothetically running a FRE video as an ad on Tracker videos but once again it would get shut down too fast if it were ever approved in the first place.

Reactions: 11
It's creepy how Pollyanna they are trying to keep their own Reddit.

It's one thing if people are posting offensive content like they did with J$ and what not, but offering constructive criticism should result in a ban. It's ridiculous how badly they want to control the narrative and make it seem like they are the perfect couple.
They’ve created their own little cult of personality. It’s very North Korea, very Tim Jong-Un and Jenn Jong-Un.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay guys, we need to be the bigger group and admit when we're wrong.
Disney is indeed working with Tim and Jenn, they just released the video they collaborated on.
I hate when we're wrong.

wow Jen lost weight!

• Haha
I hope Disney just pulls the plug on all of them. Have their own media team do Disney vlogs and showcase new food and restaurants as they are partnering with tit people.
I watch DFB because I love to listen to AJ talk lol
I enjoy their food reviews

Reactions: 5
Wow, they actually confirmed the nanny/babysitter/minder?

In the Ratatouille ride video, it seemed like they were going out of their way to hide/avoid filming them, which I was hoping was for the sake of privacy for said nanny/babysitter. It’d be hard for them to keep it a secret for very long considering they have to be out there among thousands of peasants in the theme parks creating their “content” - subjecting themselves to being seen and photographed by others!!
Wait, did theh actually confirm it on the video? I must of missed it

I like Max, especially those videos in which he shows us how he auditions. He has my respect.
He has also been vlogging when Josh D'Amaro has approached him. He seems well known and popular amongst TMs. From the 4min mark....

• Heart
Max is the best, I'm so glad Molly got him on AE for a DLR bingo and happy that he's being mentioned here..when we have to put up with TTT and their drama. Just a bright & enjoyable light of hope through all the vloggers.

Reactions: 9
Looked at the HRH day 2 video. Curious about what others here have mentioned.
Just the breakfast buffet so far

• no au pair
•. Tim is super annoyed that it takes a long time to go from point A to point B walking with a toddler. 🙄
•. Tim touches every single chafing dish there is at the buffet
•. Tim doesn’t know the difference between a cantaloupe and a honeydew melon.
But gguuyyyzzzz! Fruits and vegetables are foreign to us!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
• J$ gets to eat carb, carb, carbs!! with a side of eggs and bacon
•. J5D is still feeding him!!! 😡.
J$ is 21-1/2 months old now. When does he get to self feed himself the entire meal??? He uses spoons and forks on a 12 month old level cause he is never allowed to practice using them 🙈
The au pair let him use a fork at the crepe restaurant.

Reactions: 12
Does anybody watch Keto Connect? I love the way they integrate their son into their videos. Just little bits here and there but they let him make his own decisions, don’t sugar coat life with a toddler. Their son is 3 months older than J$ and the kid has so much personality

Reactions: 2
Max is the best, I'm so glad Molly got him on AE for a DLR bingo and happy that he's being mentioned here..when we have to put up with TTT and their drama. Just a bright & enjoyable light of hope through all the vloggers.
I just wish they would have explained who he was at the beginning of the video.

I just wish they would have explained who he was at the beginning of the video.
yeah that would have helped me out to know who he was. I just figured he was a behind the scenes AllEars person and they needed someone for the video. Like when they use Molly’s husband for the WDW ones. I think he has a different job but helps with the challenges

I discovered the Trackers a few months ago and found them charming. I started to get annoyed by little things but I thought it was just cause i'm a jerk. Then I discovered this place and I feel like a nice guy! I love it here and i'm convinced the T&J have eyes in here. I just watched their second Hard Rock video and it felt like they were really trying to show how many words Jackson knows. Jackson can say "E.T." so they aren't horrible parents after all.

I have questions? Are they really waiting till this random Disney barbershop opens to get J$ haircut? I assume so they can film his terror if he is anything like I was the first time I got a haircut? What's with Tim's weird eating quirks? He seems like a meat and potatoes kind of guy but whats his issue with pasta? Then this just makes my brain explode, why the duck can he only eat candy bars with a knife and fork? Is that a thing? That annoys me so bad for some reason and I need explanation? Some of his quirks just seem super fake to me.

Reactions: 5
How in the goddamned dick and tits does my comment have so many downvotes 🙄🙄🙄🙄
579975A0-9484-4794-84B7-C111A61E20EE.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.