Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Okay guys, we need to be the bigger group and admit when we're wrong.
Disney is indeed working with Tim and Jenn, they just released the video they collaborated on.
I hate when we're wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

2020planner

VIP Member
Soo...DH and I went to Universal today and he wanted to give his contribution to our Tattle thread! 🤣🤣🤣

Also - and I kid you not - as we were standing in the hall and were checking out the other portraits (i.e. RixFlix), a mother and her son came in and she said "Now we need to find Jackson's."

(J.'s is way down from T&J's)

My DH (acting all fake chipper) - said - "Oh!!! Did you say Jackie from Super Enthused?! Yeah, she's right there." [pointing to Jackie] 🤣 🤣 🤣

The mother was a royal BITCH and gave him a look and sternly responded - "No, not her." 🤣🤣🤣

1631666749712.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Vatulele

So a couple years ago before I knew how awful the Slackers were, and before they started getting such entitled attitudes about the parks (Remember how thrilled they were to stay on property for the first time?) I would always try to leave comments on their videos, reply to Jenn’s tweets, follow their IGs. Never got a reply, like acknowledgment etc. I just chalked it up to them being “busy”

Well surprise, surprise I left a comment on one of Nicole’s IG stories from her and Jim’s GKTW panel hosting duties just saying how nice it was to see them volunteering their time and working with GKTW so consistently. (I will admit it was a sly dig at their former “good friends”

She replied within 5 minutes, replied to me by name, thanked me for following/watching and elaborated on why they believe GKTW is so awesome. It was late in FL at the time, I’m sure she and Jim were tired from their duties all day and her she took the time to connect with me and highlight GKTW and how important it is to them to be able to give back.

I really hope GKTW and Disney take note of Jim and Nicole and work with them more often. They’re good reps, and part of creating engagement is connecting with people, not just replying to comments that kiss ass, or blocking/deleting banning comments/users that have anything less than positive to say.

Jim and Nicole have def proved (to me at least) they deserve to be known as so much more than “Our VEGAN friends”

• Heart
Reactions: 42

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
YES PLEASE.

We're planning on buying Discovery Cove tickets for our exchange student for Christmas. I've never been and I'm super looking forward to it
So first things first, it’s amazing and a beautiful day. Make sure to go snorkeling in the reef, it’s absolutely phenomenal.

Now to pour that tea…

my husband booked us a “vip” cabana for the day so we had a dedicated host who basically helped make our day run smoothly and seamlessly. It was really nice and definitely helped to have someone who really knew the lay of the land. But boy did she have all the delicious tea to share about vloggers/tiktokers

she agreed they are a menace to society and theme parks in general. She says when they come to discovery cove they act like they are royalty and are obnoxious and demanding.

she told me that the last two times the Trackers came they were completely obnoxious and entitled and Jenn was fucking WASTED each time. She said Tim is mostly down to earth but he’s obsessed with his camera and filming every goddamned thing. She said Jenn is a total bitch. The host is there to help make your day flow well but not be your slave. Jenn treats the hosts like slaves and demands that they bring her food to the cabana because she refuses to wait in line with “regular people”

she also told me that the tiktokers (in general) are absolutely infuriating and getting big heads

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

jumpman23

Chatty Member
I scanned thru the forum, and honestly, what's the big drama around the Trackers? She's a little bitchy once in while, so, what PMSing woman isn't? They said some off color remarks, who hasn't? They act pretentious? That's all ya' got? Not the level of drama to keep a drama watcher interested. Am I missing something?
Hi Tim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

dougefrsh

Can I ask what ended your friendship? Was just a natural fizzle out?
It was a few things. I gained a stalker...creepy af ! All good now :) I had a new friend that one of them deemed not worthy and basically told me I can't hang out with them. You can guess who lol So they cut all ties with me stopped responding to texts and unfollowed me on social media. Well one of them still follows me on twitter. No adult conversation was had just ended. It's all for the best was no better or no worse with them in or out of my life was still having fun in the parks :cool:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

ndavy

A National Treasure??? Betty White is a national treasure. Ginn is a selfish, self-absorbed attention whore.

1631379785397.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Blu

Am I the only one who thinks new members coming out of the gate asking about Doug and the sis are sus?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I just watched Molly’s HHN video. Over an hour and packed full of USEFUL information. Prices, dates, times, what’s open to ride, the fact that Diagon alley closes earlier, snacks, drinks, tribute store, house and scare zone walk throughs…everything you need to know is in that video. Informative and entertaining.

these morons that think the trackers offer this are beyond delusional

Reactions: 33

Vatulele

They’re not even enjoyable to watch anymore to make fun of them. They do the same things at every hotel. They do the same things when they’re in the parks. Too much Jenn, incorrect and unoriginal content. Their upload schedule is all over the place and they can’t be honest or upfront about anything.

The Tim Tracker #40 How do we know they’re lying? Their lips are moving.

Reactions: 33

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
30:49 in the most recent video. Jenn is VERY CLEARLY lit as fuck. Eyes totally dilated and she says with her vampire teeth in “I want to suck your pumpkin drink”…

setting FRE up for a perfect mash up

Drunk Jenn: “I want to suck your…”
Insert Michael Kay’s : “BALLZ”

I am ready when you are @FloridaResidentEdits
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I think OA were not very smart letting Tim use their footage so that he could monetize it. He is not media for a reason, he did not get a walk-through for a reason, that is as stupid as letting someone that has been kicked off media be your plus one. I definitely think they should get a slap on the wrist for that. And also how shitty of him was it to insert their footage in his videos he can make money off their footage why didn’t he just say go to their channel the link is down below …all they do is use people.
I would be very surprised if we got a “date night” video because people know that she was a belligerent sot. If we do it’s going to be so heavily edited and badly pieced together

Reactions: 30

Whatthevlog

HHN Vlog is up.

They're using Ordinary Adventures' clips of the inside of houses to get around not being invited to media.

Pieces of shit.

Glad you dodged the bullet there, Doug. Pair of leaches.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I love that Jim & Nicole are interviewing Jodi Benson (the little mermaid) at The Dis event! They upgraded after getting rid of Dim & Dimmer.

• Heart
Reactions: 27