The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness, this thread is moving. I just had to come here and vent out my annoyance with some of the fan comments. First of all- the trackers are gaslighting everyone to believe that trolls caused the companies to drop them- yea no. So a bit about me- I majored in marketing and pr in college and participated in marketing internship in hospitality and tech companies(then I decided to take a management job 🤣🤣). With my limited time as someone in pr and social media I can tell you the trackers are including the whole story. I took a lot of complaints from vendors, customers, etc. I even dealt with a mini targeted campaign against a product. Guess what? I submitted the claims to my supervisor and they chose to ignore them. Why? Because my management team had a meeting and presented all the evidence- the complaints, the feedback, past behavior, returns on product or service. Then the choice is made. Never ever would my management team “cancel” an influencer or product over “troll” complaints. It is always best to take what an angry customer says with a grain of salt because their perceptions are often skewed(complaints equal about 5% of the determination). At the end of the day it’s always how a producted is reviewed and presented. I don’t know if I mentioned it here but my friend interned with the sm team at universal. According to her they. Were lazy, entitled, and expected a lot for a brief review in their vlogs. They sometimes were unhygienic and tms complained. Top manager themselves asked for the sm team to remove them. Now this is a rumor-(grain of salt) one of the senior management saw some of Jenn’s tweets and paired with their bad behavior was itching to kick them off. I just can’t believe how irrational and stupid their fans are. What I said doesn’t require any fancy degree it’s common sense. I have worked with a couple of influencers during my hospitality run and all of them were professionals. I don’t know who in Orlando thinks the trackers are nice people? Companies don’t like controversy and they could have potentially damaged their relationship with the theme parks further with this stunt. I know companies hate controversy and most of the time will avoid the influencer like lice if they get harassed. One final thing- Jenn saying that Disney and universal understood their issue and agreed- bs! Not only is that highly unprofessional but it can cause someone to lose their job. My friend said they never contacted the trackers about their removal from the media list while she worked there. However, Jenn and Tim called them almost every day(sometimes more than once) asking for media events and demanding why. I am guessing some intern said they empathize with their situation. It is our job to diffuse a situation and Jenn took and twisted the meaning. Sorry about the novel everyone but if there fans lurk they need to understand how pr actually works
I work in marketing and used to work for film festivals - we kicked people off of media lists a lot, and it wasn't ever because we got emails about them. It was always about the behavior of their people. If they only came to the lounges to get free food and never wrote about/blogged/vlogged the actual festival, they were kicked off. If they were constantly late or didn't show up for events that they said they'd be at - gone.

I'm sure if there are hundreds of emails, that might flag some investigation into their behavior, but A. I don't think there are that many emails and B.if they investigated, they saw the poor coverage of their events. Disney and Universal are huge companies that aren't dumb. But don't tell the Tracker stans that.

I don't mind WDWNT as someone born and bred from NJ I can appreciate Corless and his crass sarcastic NY personality. He truly loves the parks and knows his stuff though I can see how people find him abrasive, I don't always agree with his methods but he just holds the parks to a super high standard.
I watch the news show and read their website for news since they are on top of everything. I like his rants, but dang do they really hate on everything, lol.

Reactions: 10
Remember you guuuyys- Disney sent them a cookbook! They are definitely back on the A list 😝
Like yeah let's send the Trackers a cookbook, they love to experiment with.... Ohh wait... No they're the 'food box/ let's take home an expensive tomahawk steak and eat it cold' people. Damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are SO many fights with her on there and woe is me, everyone is terrible to me" crap. The search of "Dev" pulls up some parts of that fight. She basically called him out and tried to rally people against him and get him canceled.
Why did she want to get Dev canceled, did he remind her too much of the “bad part of town” and the reasons why she went running to the western outskirts of all-white Bithlo? I mean, not saying she’s clearly a supremacist or anything, but all the behaviors sure are consistent. What book about tolerance are they showing themselves reading to Baby Andrew Jackson Jr tonight?

• Sick
  • Haha
Like yeah let's send the Trackers a cookbook, they love to experiment with.... Ohh wait... No they're the 'food box/ let's take home an expensive tomahawk steak and eat it cold' people. Damn.
LOL Dim bought that magazine off of Amazon and pretended that Disney sent it to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So true. I don't think WBG has hosted them in a while, let's hope not. But who knows if they are getting comped anything when they just show up to the restaurant for lunch or dinner.

Reactions: 4
I don't mind WDWNT as someone born and bred from NJ I can appreciate Corless and his crass sarcastic NY personality. He truly loves the parks and knows his stuff though I can see how people find him abrasive, I don't always agree with his methods but he just holds the parks to a super high standard.
I’m a fan of WDWNT, but I’m from NY. My whole existence has been surrounded by sarcasm since birth 😂 I don’t always get why people get so bent out of shape about Corless but it’s a valid point that the rest of the country would be turned off by that type of attitude.

Reactions: 4
Well, as a benefit from wasting time listening to them, it's good to know that Main Street Moments thinks Tim has all the good, helpful information. This way I'll never bother to stop and listen to them again. Even us non-pros know a good portion of the info Tim gives out is incorrect. He can't even keep his own info straight.

I admit I did not listen to the live stream with Tim and Jenn saying what happened. I've only been reading the comments here.
I need to do better and go back and listen.

However, on redit, long before that live stream, someone had called them out on being dropped and Tim basically screamed at the person for spreading lies and said that they he was never dropped. His lies and coverups are not doing his channel any favors.
Ohhh I remember that. He's such a liar. Hope someone calls him out on that.

Reactions: 2
Why did she want to get Dev canceled, did he remind her too much of the “bad part of town” and the reasons why she went running to the western outskirts of all-white Bithlo? I mean, not saying she’s clearly a supremacist or anything, but all the behaviors sure are consistent. What book about tolerance are they showing themselves reading to Baby Andrew Jackson Jr tonight?
Well because Dev sucks. He sucks just as much as they do. I honestly hope he’s bleeping next on the cancelled and off the media invite list

View attachment 747374

:unsure: Hmmm who is this about?
Pot meet kettle

he’s an asshole too

Reactions: 6
View attachment 747374

:unsure: Hmmm who is this about?
This guy can’t go three full weeks without crying about the haters 😂 what hate is he always feeling? He’s the only one of all of them getting hosted by Shop Disney and others… why doesn’t he focus on his own achievements instead of the haterz? Like him or hate him, he still gets the ad revenue…

Last edited:
  • Haha
He called her out on her weed habit after she went gunning for a small channel named Theme Park Brews. Accused them of stealing their logo and ideas. She and her hyenas blasted Dev off Twitter. Hed deleted his Tweet by the time I was reading it, and I commented something innocuous like 'not sure what's going on but hope you guys work it out' and Jenn blasted me with responses about how dare I suggest such things when he'd made fun of her mental health. Dev was less of a douche at the time and also had anxiety issues. She must have read every single Tweet that went up on the subject and responded to many, some very nastily or with memes. Bitter, angry woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Well because Dev sucks. He sucks just as much as they do. I honestly hope he’s bleeping next on the cancelled and off the media invite list

Pot meet kettle

he’s an asshole too
I think he had an aneurysm in the middle of that post nobody can't just can't be... Wtf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This guy can’t go three full weeks without crying about the haters 😂 what hate is he always feeling? He’s the only one of all of them getting hosted by Shop Disney and others… why doesn’t he focus on his own achievements instead of the haterz?
Because his achievements are shams. He doesn’t work hard, he’s a whiny piece of tit and he’s a damn idiot… the only reason the parks have him around is because he’s their token black vlogger. Ever since the events of the past few years I feel like the parks are scared to stop a black vlogger for fear of backlash. Dev isn’t talented he’s a bleeping douche bag

I think he had an aneurysm in the middle of that post nobody can't just can't be... Wtf!!
He types like he talks. Incoherent and moronic

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I’m just curious, for those who don’t like PCD, what is your reasoning? I’ll give you mine....

so I used to be a fan of his. I liked his videos, I felt he actually put thought into them and they were well put together. He was a former cast member, I believe if I remember correctly part of the Disney College program, so he had actual knowledge of and love for the parks.

Bianca started showing up more and more and I was like kind of like meh, but whatever it’s fine I’ll still watch. When it came out she had a daughter I was impressed they didn’t try to throw her into the videos too. That is until they did a whole video dedicated to explaining why the daughter wasn’t in the videos. It turns out it wasn’t because Bianca was a responsible parent. It fact her and Dev seemed pretty salty about it. The daughters father refused to let the daughter be filmed, as he should. Dev and Bianca were so pressed about it and where hopeful she could be in the videos in the future. And were like “you’ll see a hand or a top of her head here and there” giggling about it. It came off disrespectful and immature and that’s when I tuned out.

• Heart
He types like he talks. Incoherent and moronic
You don’t like his tours of Islands of “Avenger”?

So I’m just curious, for those who don’t like PCD, what is your reasoning? I’ll give you mine....

so I used to be a fan of his. I liked his videos, I felt he actually put thought into them and they were well put together. He was a former cast member, I believe if I remember correctly part of the Disney College program, so he had actual knowledge of and love for the parks.

Bianca started showing up more and more and I was like kind of like meh, but whatever it’s fine I’ll still watch. When it came out she had a daughter I was impressed they didn’t try to throw her into the videos too. That is until they did a whole video dedicated to explaining why the daughter wasn’t in the videos. It turns out it wasn’t because Bianca was a responsible parent. It fact her and Dev seemed pretty salty about it. The daughters father refused to let the daughter be filmed, as he should. Dev and Bianca were so pressed about it and where hopeful she could be in the videos in the future. And were like “you’ll see a hand or a top of her head here and there” giggling about it. It came off disrespectful and immature and that’s when I tuned out.
Yeah I was just thinking about that video too, Dev saw Tim’s gravy train with Baby Andrew Jackson Jr and clearly wanted a piece of it. Bianca, stay strong and do NOT let Dev exploit your child. Sort of like when Dev was hanging out with Adam The Woo often and then said in one of his rambling videos that he is going to take us to see some more “movie filming locations.” Like what filming locations has he ever taken us to? What filming locations did he even have in mind in central FL? Dude, you ate too many edibles last night while watching Adam’s channel, you don’t actually do vlogs about filming locations, remember? And you still haven’t even once ever since you said that you would…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

That and so much more. There are so many stories about what an asshole and douchebag he is/has been. Not to mention his constant whining on videos and begging for money. Then when he went to Dollywood and was shocked that his black ass wasn’t treated poorly?? Like Dev shut the duck up not everyone who lives in a specific part of the country is automatically a racist. When he tried to monetize *getting* COVID was another breaking point

I don't get it? They start off bumming them and saying they are living the American dream and then they are laughing at people calling them the slackers and say it's like J$ is living in the Truman show. :p :unsure:

Anyway, they think one of the'UNWELL' is a big Disney vlogger - comments hinting at DEV.

It's all stirring the tit anyway. :p:p and none of it will help the Trackholes.

Reactions: 7
You don’t like his tours of Islands of “Avenger”?

Yeah I was just thinking about that video too, Dev saw Tim’s gravy train with Baby Andrew Jackson Jr and clearly wanted a piece of it. Bianca, stay strong and do NOT let Dev exploit your child. Sort of like when Dev was hanging out with Adam The Woo often and then said in one of his rambling videos that he is going to take us to see some more “movie filming locations.” Like what filming locations has he ever taken us to? What filming locations did he even have in mind in central FL? Dude, you ate too many edibles last night while watching Adam’s channel, you don’t actually do vlogs about filming locations, remember? And you still haven’t even once ever since you said that you would…
Ugh his incoherent mush mouth monotone speech is the worst

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.