The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Unwell Video they mention that Disney have started inviting them back. If this was the case then why were they not at the Ratatouille Adventure media event? :unsure::unsure:

More evidence that =1's are the way they are going to any of these events.
That's exactly why they had to explain it the way they did in his livestream, as being in a "limited" capacity. No way they will ever admit they were dropped. I think Tim did his channel a disservice by saying in the return of the fireworks vlog that he was invited by Disney, then doubled down on that statement on reddit.

Disney marketing has been watching him very closely since Jeff Vahle made the decision to drop them back in the summer of 2020. There is no need for any of us to write to them. They see his lies and each one involving TDC drops them even further down the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
In the Unwell Video they mention that Disney have started inviting them back. If this was the case then why were they not at the Ratatouille Adventure media event? :unsure::unsure:

More evidence that =1's are the way they are going to any of these events.
We know Tim was a plus 1 for the HEA fireworks night! He can lie all he wants “I’m on the media list on a limited basis”, but WE know the truth!

Had Tim been truly invited to the HEA media event he would have been bragging about it in the prior vlog. He didn’t show any of the HEA media dessert party. And we all know that when it comes to free food Tim is always first in line. Plus he would film it to show us how important he is to Disney.

Disney has their A-List invites they reach out to first, then go from there. They could have ended up with HEA because enough people ahead of them couldn't make it. They probably aren't entirely off the list, but have for sure fallen down a few rungs of the ladder. They weren't invited to that, nor the preview of the 50th merch.
Once again, why would Disney keep working with them? They aren't on time, they flat out skipped events, and stopped releasing content in a timely manner.
This!!

Reactions: 10
It is funny too because any time some Stan posts a photo of TTT on the universal Orlando Annual Passholders group on Facebook people immediately bring up the ghetto party, disability hacks, etc. their pushing for stans to post on their behalf is backfiring like crazy

That's ok too. Leave comments. You are less likely to be deleted or shadowbanned compared to their channel.
Yes, they are free to their opinion. They belive it is "the unwell 3" and another vlogger out to get them who is jealous! They said they are very nice people who have worked hard and who cares if they film J$ because it is their kid.

Reactions: 4
Listened a little but and turned it off, they are VERY pro Tracker.
The info regarding TTT starts around 16 minutes.

Trying to listen but Kathy (I believe he called her) is a total Stan. I find it hard to listen to people who refuse to smell the fresh air. She's just repeating all of Tim and Jenn's lies over and over. Brainwashed.

OMG, I just got to the part where the dude calls Tim a handy man. Dude, if you read here, one word: Shelving.
Ok, two words: Shelving and Bathroom.

Oops, and here we go, the dude is crying that the only thing people don't like about them is that they're successful and everyone who hates them is jealous.

Man, I had hopes that this dude would at least be semi rational. Calling anyone with a critical mind a "jealous hater" just shuts down that thinking process. Like with Kathy, it's repeating the Tim and Jenn controlled narrative.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Shoot! I need to set aside some time to watch that. Thanks for posting it.
I didn’t make it that far into it these people are obvious stans that are making excuses for the trackers behavior and blaming other people

and they were talking about the fact that the “now it’s time to help” how the trackers spent money donating to POC businesses or charities or whatever do we actually have any proof that they do any of these charities or did they just throw a charity out at the end of vlogs for virtue signaling

Reactions: 7
16 min in, so far definitely pro-Tracker and definitely don't have the facts at all. Must be reading the Jenn-controlled reddit for all their info. Just the 3 trolls as usual...

Reactions: 9
The info regarding TTT starts around 16 minutes.

Trying to listen but Kathy (I believe he called her) is a total Stan. I find it hard to listen to people who refuse to smell the fresh air. She's just repeating all of Tim and Jenn's lies over and over. Brainwashed.
Oh geeze! They even said there is nothing wrong with them trying to make J$ into the next Ryan's World kid.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
19:05 this dingbat lady says "everyone" knows it's just "one vlogger" who is trying to knock the Slackers off their "peg" at the top spot of theme park vloggers. It's truly hilarious!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.