The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m just curious, for those who don’t like PCD, what is your reasoning? I’ll give you mine....

so I used to be a fan of his. I liked his videos, I felt he actually put thought into them and they were well put together. He was a former cast member, I believe if I remember correctly part of the Disney College program, so he had actual knowledge of and love for the parks.

Bianca started showing up more and more and I was like kind of like meh, but whatever it’s fine I’ll still watch. When it came out she had a daughter I was impressed they didn’t try to throw her into the videos too. That is until they did a whole video dedicated to explaining why the daughter wasn’t in the videos. It turns out it wasn’t because Bianca was a responsible parent. It fact her and Dev seemed pretty salty about it. The daughters father refused to let the daughter be filmed, as he should. Dev and Bianca were so pressed about it and where hopeful she could be in the videos in the future. And were like “you’ll see a hand or a top of her head here and there” giggling about it. It came off disrespectful and immature and that’s when I tuned out.
I used to watch him as well, but haven't for months and months.
I don't think it was one thing, I didn't mind Bianca occasionally being in the videos, I didn't catch the reasoning for her daughter not being in the vids, just thought the kid didn't want to be on camera.
But I just got tired of him, mostly. Same thing, his voice gets annoying, he never seemed happy doing anything, like no personality.

Part 2! "top couple?" Sounds like Tracker stans are unwell too!

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 4.17.45 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a fan of WDWNT, but I’m from NY. My whole existence has been surrounded by sarcasm since birth 😂 I don’t always get why people get so bent out of shape about Corless but it’s a valid point that the rest of the country would be turned off by that type of attitude.
Ok hey! Long time lurker, first time poster here! I can’t believe it’s taken a discussion about WDWNT/Tom Corless for me to finally comment 😂 but I honestly don’t think he’s that bad.

Does he complain a lot? Yeah.
Is the tonight show weird as hell? Oh yeah.
Is he a big dorky nerd who collects way too many toys for a grown ass man? Of course!

But I do really appreciate how he and WDWNT call out disney when they need to be called out. It’s a lot more than what these other ass kissing vloggers do. Also I’m from Texas so it’s definitely not just a New York thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think it was one thing, I didn't mind Bianca occasionally being in the videos, I didn't catch the reasoning for her daughter not being in the vids, just thought the kid didn't want to be on camera.
But I just got tired of him, mostly. Same thing, his voice gets annoying, he never seemed happy doing anything, like no personality.

View attachment 747450
So is he saying that people are accusing him of being one of the unwell who have emailed to get TTT off the lists? Or has J1000D accused him herself?

Reactions: 6

View attachment 747450
Hi Dev, you are a bleeping asshole. I would happily and quickly say that to your face. Just stop vlogging because you honestly aren’t any good at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A4908D5A-D6CD-4EDF-8883-FFE7A8FABE23.png

You guyzzzzzz! Ann says Tim cannot be racist because his barber is Black. So, now we all know how inclusive he is 🤣

Then, there’s dumbass Carol who seems to think Disney and Universal are going to lose out on valuable customers by cutting the Slackers off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

View attachment 747450
Will he actually respond to someone who tries to get ahold of him? Because I have been messaging several of these vloggers across multiple platforms offering them some overlooked content suggestions, just because I’m sick of watching the same tit and have more knowledge of the place than all of them combined, but none of them have ever even viewed any of my messages…

Reactions: 4
View attachment 747454
You guyzzzzzz! Ann says Tim cannot be racist because his barber is Black. So, now we all know how inclusive he is 🤣

Then, there’s dumbass Carol who seems to think Disney and Universal are going to lose out on valuable customers by cutting the Slackers off.
Haha that's the funniest thing I've heard this week

Reactions: 5
View attachment 747454

It's funny how the stans first immediately thought it was all of us on here as being unwell...you know, that nasty gossip board. There was even hints that it was FRE who was the unwell one that sent the tons of emails to Disney and Universal.

Now, however, thanks to this supposed trainwreck of a podcast these people put out, it's now shifted to the stans believing that ANOTHER VLOGGER is behind the campaign to bring them down... and I guess that vlogger is Dev!?!?

🤣 OMG. These stans friggin crack me up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMFG DEV IS MENTAL

now all of a sudden people are coming to his home and emailing theme parks. Dev you are literally an idiot.

I think Dev might actually be Jenn…like he’s a cockroach alien wearing an Edgar suit

Guys the vloggers are all losing it🤣🤣🤣

I’m ready for them to all snap and go away

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I rate PCDev over the Trackers. Use to watch Tim a few years back but found their videos got lazy with the editing/cutting meaning they went from 18-20 min videos to 30+.

two questions:
1. If you guys don’t like PCDev - who are you watching and I’ll check them out?
2. What did Jen Tracker do last night - is there anywhere I can watch or read up?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Somehow this popped up in my recommendations. Not going to watch it but based on the title I'm sure it's a real winner. 🤮 🤮

I rate PCDev over the Trackers. Use to watch Tim a few years back but found their videos got lazy with the editing/cutting meaning they went from 18-20 min videos to 30+.

two questions:
2. What did Jen Tracker do last night - is there anywhere I can watch or read up?
AllEars. Honestly I feel like Molly is one of the only vloggers I can stomach anymore. She always looks mostly put together and knows her tit. But that’s just me

Reactions: 27
OMFG DEV IS MENTAL

now all of a sudden people are coming to his home and emailing theme parks. Dev you are literally an idiot.

I think Dev might actually be Jenn…like he’s a cockroach alien wearing an Edgar suit

Guys the vloggers are all losing it🤣🤣🤣

I’m ready for them to all snap and go away
OMG. The "come to my home" line again.

Is that listed in the "Official Disney Vlogger Handbook" or something as the line to throw out when you feel threatened!?!??! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG. The "come to my home" line again.

Is that listed in the "Official Disney Vlogger Handbook" or something as the line to throw out when you feel threatened!?!??! :rolleyes:
Right?!? And now he’s crying wolf and claiming people are emailing parks against him too?? My bleeping gawd man get some original content YA GOOFY ASS duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can only answer the first:
1. AllEars for Molly's vids and their challenges
2. WDWNT for the news program only
3. World of Micah
4. Super Enthused - in the background while I'm working, her "enthusiasm" is overbearing occasionally
5. Paging Mr. Morrow - only on in the background because he's an oversized toddler and can get annoying, but he's so darn happy
6. Kyle Pallo sometimes

Reactions: 7
AllEars. Honestly I feel like Molly is one of the only vloggers I can stomach anymore. She always looks mostly put together and knows her tit. But that’s just me
Molly is wonderful, I wish we were besties. But the rest of the AllEars crew can range from cringe to just downright unwatchable IMO

Reactions: 10
Somehow this popped up in my recommendations. Not going to watch it but based on the title I'm sure it's a real winner. 🤮 🤮

Jenn stuffs her bra and if she stuffed her hunchback it would have been major foreshadowing for her current body

Reactions: 3
You GUUYZZZZZZ! Didn't J2D promise us the check in video yesterday? Where's Tim's opening HHN vlog? It's 5pm here in FL!

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of that HRH suite this morning. I feel really bad for what is most definitely an awkward situation for that babysitter.

***Nevermind, as soon as I hit post, their check in video posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.