The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thread filled up in what seemed to be record time, then again it helps when you have Universal Team Members give us updates on J4D/Godzilla/Zuul drunk rampaging and being a stereotypical "Karen" to employees who don't deserve it at all.

The thread title is courtesy of @CoolWhip

When will we finally get a HHN vlog? Will there be any usable footage?

We won't see Jenn except for like the first 20 seconds before she started pounding back Heinekens and Mixed Drinks and unleashed her ultimate drunk Mean Girls form.

I wanted to suggest a thread title borrowing from Shakespeare but the last thread was pretty much at capacity.

I was thinking something along the lines of The Tim Tracker #39 We few, we unwell few, we band of unwell brothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was trying to respond to this but the thread closed before I could

For someone who suffers from crippling “anxiety” Jen sure has no problem complaining and being an entitled customer. I have anxiety and literally will eat the wrong meal rather than complain I got the wrong thing. The people in my life actually think I’m crazy because even when there’s a legitimate thing to complain about I beg everyone to just let it be because the embarrassment would literally be too much for me Lmao I’m also a server as my weekend job, and funny thing is I have no issue helping customers who have an actual problem and more than happy to find a solution.

I do know having worked at the same restaurant for many years there are certainly “those regulars” that will come in and always have something to complain about. Jen is clearly that regular. The “too much ice” is a common complaint of chronic complainers. Funny fact, less ice does not equal more alcohol in your drink LOL
I was going to say something similar to this…
It’s funny, you guys probably think I’m this like super empowered/vocal/crazy person with the way I write here. However, I have a hard time returning things and I have definitely NEVER sent a meal back at a restaurant. I will smile and thank my server profusely and tell him/her that everything was lovely. Just another example of JennBos “anxiety” behind absolute bullshit. At this point it’s CRYSTAL clear that her anxiety is conveniently manufactured

Reactions: 25
People like Josè Andres who has been feeding people in Louisiana & Hati are heroes. These two don’t even do their stupid it’s time to help anymore. I found it odd they missed the last GKTW media event. I hope Jim & Nicole told someone there what they are really like.
Speaking of GKTW.
Their PR person must be a Stan of MKay and the Bojos. I wanted to 🤮 at the reply I got in 2020. Unfortunately I must have deleted it.

“Michael, Tim and Jenn are one of our biggest assets”. Well, at least she got the A$$ part right!

“They bring in thousands of dollars to our organization”

Fast forward to 2021....

Where are MKay and the Bojos when there is no media event and the cameras are off?

DEFINITELY NOT VOLUNTEERING THEIR TIME AT GIVE KIDS THE WORLD!!

Reactions: 14
Speaking of GKTW.
Their PR person must be a Stan of MKay and the Bojos. I wanted to 🤮 at the reply I got in 2020. Unfortunately I must have deleted it.

“Michael, Tim and Jenn are one of our biggest assets”. Well, at least she got the A$$ part right!

“They bring in thousands of dollars to our organization”

Fast forward to 2021....

Where are MKay and the Bojos when there is no media event and the cameras are off?

DEFINITELY NOT VOLUNTEERING THEIR TIME AT GIVE KIDS THE WORLD!!
both of those 'personalities' are absolutely the people who only do 'good things' when being watched or when they can show others they are helping. also they only go to places (legoland, gatorland, sea world) when invited. you know, like big fans of things do. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I was trying to respond to this but the thread closed before I could

I was going to say something similar to this…
It’s funny, you guys probably think I’m this like super empowered/vocal/crazy person with the way I write here. However, I have a hard time returning things and I have definitely NEVER sent a meal back at a restaurant. I will smile and thank my server profusely and tell him/her that everything was lovely. Just another example of JennBos “anxiety” behind absolute bullshit. At this point it’s CRYSTAL clear that her anxiety is conveniently manufactured
Confident and vocal, yes
Crazy, no.
(I save that categorization for TTT stans and J4D at times)

You are one of the posters on here that adds spice to our discussions.
At times you shed light.
Other times you bring a good laugh.
Keep being you!

• Heart
Confident and vocal, yes
Crazy, no.
(I save that categorization for TTT stans and J4D at times)

You are one of the posters on here that adds spice to our discussions.
At times you shed light.
Other times you bring a good laugh.
Keep being you!
I know I can be spicy and over the top but it’s just the sailor/trucker that lives in me🤣🤣🤣

but sometimes I read my responses and I’m like wow these people just think I’m just this powerhouse in person who doesn’t take tit🤣🙈. So not the case, which is why I can recognize that Jenn is absolutely full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The way she explains the Media Ban it feels like the kind of explanation she'd give if she was talking to somebody at Legoland PR if they asked her what it was all about :p

Also her final Story posted up was a zoom in video of this:

Screenshot_20210905_180752_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know I can be spicy and over the top but it’s just the sailor/trucker that lives in me🤣🤣🤣

but sometimes I read my responses and I’m like wow these people just think I’m just this powerhouse in person who doesn’t take tit🤣🙈. So not the case, which is why I can recognize that Jenn is absolutely full of tit
You have common sense everyone is smart on here except some few surprised postols.

Reactions: 4
The way she explains the Media Ban it feels like the kind of explanation she'd give if she was talking to somebody at Legoland PR if they asked her what it was all about :p

Also her final Story posted up was a zoom in video of this:

View attachment 747072
I've been holding off watching any of that nonsense, but wanted to see if maybe people here were being a little overdramatic or overblowing it...
Congrats, you undersold how bleeping pathetic it was. 😂

Wow, I'm still like a thread behind. So much happening.

If that live was supposed to help calling people who rightfully offended after their comments unwell was a bad approach.

But don’t you think that’s because this is a written form that you are able to express things that you wouldn’t say out loud to an actual person face to face?
There is a certain freedom on this thread.
We can express thoughts, perceptions and feelings that we actually wouldn’t say directly to Timbo and J4D’s faces.
Well....at least I wouldn’t 😏
I shouldn’t presume to speak for anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But don’t you think that because this is a written form that you are able to express things that you wouldn’t say out loud to an actual person face to face?
There is a certain freedom on this thread.
We can express thoughts, perceptions and feelings that we actually wouldn’t say directly to Timbo and J4D’s faces.
Well....at least I wouldn’t 😏
Yep I definitely think a written Internet forum allows for some enhanced comfortability. However, I think I would give a vlogger a piece of my mind especially if they were being obnoxious on a ride or rude to a TM/CM.

• Heart
Yep I definitely think a written Internet forum allows for some enhanced comfortability. However, I think I would give a vlogger a piece of my mind especially if they were being obnoxious on a ride or rude to a TM/CM.
TBH I think the best thing you could do if they are being rude to a CM/TM (i.e. Jenn last night) would be to film it and share it.
Show the world what a crappy person they are.
As for being obnoxious on a ride, I've been lucky it hasn't happened, but if I ever ended up in a ride vehicle with ANYONE prioritizing their filming over the experience of others, I will speak up. Vlogger or not. I've yelled at a few people on Pirates with their phones up, flash on, recording.

• Heart
In that situation, ABSOLUTELY!

I was referring to their parental style and choices. Having multiple degrees in early childhood education (ECE) and special education I am so frustrated at what they have done/are doing to J$. He is only 21 months and is already damaged. Especially emotionally.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here's a recap for you. Count on Mr. Griffith to always keep it real.

Loved Thomas Hayden Church in Easy A (2010). Enjoyable movie if you've never seen it. Has been on TV recently, so got a chance to re-watch it and the whole "I dislike her" conversation made me think of Godzilla. Of course in this case, we all know EXACTLY why we dislike her.

1630863708618.png

• Haha
In that situation, ABSOLUTELY!

I was referring to their parental style and choices. Having multiple degrees in early childhood education (ECE) and special education I am so frustrated at what they have done/are doing to J$. He is only 21 months and is already damaged. Especially emotionally.
it's scary and stupid of them to keep filming him for so many reasons.
whenever he gets around other kids it's going to be....interesting. Jenn is for sure going to be that mom who insists that it's not HER kid being the problem.
"I don't care if you have video of J$ climbing the bookshelf, biting another kid, and screaming 'now it's time to pay the price'. He NEVER does that at home so you are wrong."
I wonder if the "unwell 3" will be to blame for this, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've always considered myself an "instrument of Karma". I like to right wrongs. I've only done that with a parent once and it was at Disneyland.

Reactions: 5
In the Unwell Video they mention that Disney have started inviting them back. If this was the case then why were they not at the Ratatouille Adventure media event? :unsure::unsure:

More evidence that =1's are the way they are going to any of these events.

Reactions: 15
In the Unwell Video they mention that Disney have started inviting them back. If this was the case then why were they not at the Ratatouille Adventure media event? :unsure::unsure:

More evidence that =1's are the way they are going to any of these events.
Disney has their A-List invites they reach out to first, then go from there. They could have ended up with HEA because enough people ahead of them couldn't make it. They probably aren't entirely off the list, but have for sure fallen down a few rungs of the ladder. They weren't invited to that, nor the preview of the 50th merch.
Once again, why would Disney keep working with them? They aren't on time, they flat out skipped events, and stopped releasing content in a timely manner.

They are so quick to say it's people digging up past behaviors that they've 'deeply apologized for'. I don't doubt that plays a part, but if Disney cared about older content of people on their media list being blatantly racists, TPR would have lost his credentials years ago. It's that they did a crappy job and didn't keep up their end of the agreement.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.