The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, I don’t have anything to contribute, but I just wanted to thank Jenn for praying for me so that I could make it through another day in “the bad part of town,” or at least that’s what she called it on her platform to her hundreds of thousands of viewers. Not too many “urban” themed parties around here though

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, as a benefit from wasting time listening to them, it's good to know that Main Street Moments thinks Tim has all the good, helpful information. This way I'll never bother to stop and listen to them again. Even us non-pros know a good portion of the info Tim gives out is incorrect. He can't even keep his own info straight.

I took this differently. They said both companies eventually said they just couldn't work with them any more (ie dropped them), then Tim said they 'were back working with Disney in a limited capacity'. It was an admission of sorts and their lack of transparency hasn't gone down well on Reddit. I hope they read the comments there and act on them, or at least acknowledge them. Not sure they have the emotional intelligence to though. And if Jenn has been out on the lash getting drunk and causing drama, well things could get very interesting.
I admit I did not listen to the live stream with Tim and Jenn saying what happened. I've only been reading the comments here.
I need to do better and go back and listen.

However, on redit, long before that live stream, someone had called them out on being dropped and Tim basically screamed at the person for spreading lies and said that they he was never dropped. His lies and coverups are not doing his channel any favors.

Reactions: 19
After backtracking on their apology which just shows they never meant it, this "unwell" live stream may get them not even her desert parties at Disney anymore.

Reactions: 9
Goodness, this thread is moving. I just had to come here and vent out my annoyance with some of the fan comments. First of all- the trackers are gaslighting everyone to believe that trolls caused the companies to drop them- yea no. So a bit about me- I majored in marketing and pr in college and participated in marketing internship in hospitality and tech companies(then I decided to take a management job 🤣🤣). With my limited time as someone in pr and social media I can tell you the trackers are including the whole story. I took a lot of complaints from vendors, customers, etc. I even dealt with a mini targeted campaign against a product. Guess what? I submitted the claims to my supervisor and they chose to ignore them. Why? Because my management team had a meeting and presented all the evidence- the complaints, the feedback, past behavior, returns on product or service. Then the choice is made. Never ever would my management team “cancel” an influencer or product over “troll” complaints. It is always best to take what an angry customer says with a grain of salt because their perceptions are often skewed(complaints equal about 5% of the determination). At the end of the day it’s always how a producted is reviewed and presented. I don’t know if I mentioned it here but my friend interned with the sm team at universal. According to her they. Were lazy, entitled, and expected a lot for a brief review in their vlogs. They sometimes were unhygienic and tms complained. Top manager themselves asked for the sm team to remove them. Now this is a rumor-(grain of salt) one of the senior management saw some of Jenn’s tweets and paired with their bad behavior was itching to kick them off. I just can’t believe how irrational and stupid their fans are. What I said doesn’t require any fancy degree it’s common sense. I have worked with a couple of influencers during my hospitality run and all of them were professionals. I don’t know who in Orlando thinks the trackers are nice people? Companies don’t like controversy and they could have potentially damaged their relationship with the theme parks further with this stunt. I know companies hate controversy and most of the time will avoid the influencer like lice if they get harassed. One final thing- Jenn saying that Disney and universal understood their issue and agreed- bs! Not only is that highly unprofessional but it can cause someone to lose their job. My friend said they never contacted the trackers about their removal from the media list while she worked there. However, Jenn and Tim called them almost every day(sometimes more than once) asking for media events and demanding why. I am guessing some intern said they empathize with their situation. It is our job to diffuse a situation and Jenn took and twisted the meaning. Sorry about the novel everyone but if there fans lurk they need to understand how pr actually works

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ok, guys. So basically spent all day yesterday at home relaxing after an exhausting few weeks of work and life, and decided to look at Twitter searching last night which I have only done once before.

So, I found sort of a fun rabbit hole to go down:

Enter in a username (example: thejenntracker)
Enter in a date range (example: 9/1/2016 through 9/5/2016)
Or, enter a keyword (examples: "hate" "troll" "crazy")

Enjoy. If you change the date ranges a lot, you get more and more results. Suggestion: check out Sept 3, 2016 when Jenn had some huge Twitter fight with some friend she followed who seemed to call bullshit or call her out on some dramatic story about a refrigerator delivery driver who offended her; a year later she posts a story about how this same guy who was so hateful to her on Twitter was fired from his job at a University and how glad she was that it happened and people know about his hate. Huh, sounds like she is a troll, too? 😅

There are SO many fights with her on there and woe is me, everyone is terrible to me" crap. The search of "Dev" pulls up some parts of that fight. She basically called him out and tried to rally people against him and get him canceled.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, as a benefit from wasting time listening to them, it's good to know that Main Street Moments thinks Tim has all the good, helpful information. This way I'll never bother to stop and listen to them again. Even us non-pros know a good portion of the info Tim gives out is incorrect. He can't even keep his own info straight.

I admit I did not listen to the live stream with Tim and Jenn saying what happened. I've only been reading the comments here.
I need to do better and go back and listen.

However, on redit, long before that live stream, someone had called them out on being dropped and Tim basically screamed at the person for spreading lies and said that they he was never dropped. His lies and coverups are not doing his channel any favors.
Guess Jenn isn’t the only one who spews “verbal diarrhea” to the masses!

Reactions: 7
Remember every time someone commented on their videos, about them being dropped from media lists, the stans would go ballistic and Tim would say it’s not true??? Funny how none of the stans see the that they were lied to. I’m tempted to go back to some of those comment threads just to post “ we told you so” lol
If they are so much more mature now, why was one of Tim’s first few tik toks taken down for yet again telling viewers to abuse the rules? What happened to Now It’s Time To Help Friday’s? Lol give me a break, they haven’t changed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember every time someone commented on their videos, about them being dropped from media lists, the stans would go ballistic and Tim would say it’s not true??? Funny how none of the stans see the that they were lied to. I’m tempted to go back to some of those comment threads just to post “ we told you so” lol
If they are so much more mature now, why was one of Tim’s first few tik toks taken down for yet again telling viewers to abuse the rules? What happened to Now It’s Time To Help Friday’s? Lol give me a break, they haven’t changed
right! even recently the stans “They are onThe media lists, they are just really busy and can’t attend everything!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
19:05 this dingbat lady says "everyone" knows it's just "one vlogger" who is trying to knock the Slackers off their "peg" at the top spot of theme park vloggers. It's truly hilarious!
I’m curious who they think is the “1 vlogger” ?
Ok, guys. So basically spent all day yesterday at home relaxing after an exhausting few weeks of work and life, and decided to look at Twitter searching last night which I have only done once before.

So, I found sort of a fun rabbit hole to go down:

www.twitter.com/search-advanced

Enter in a username (example: thejenntracker)
Enter in a date range (example: 9/1/2016 through 9/5/2016)
Or, enter a keyword (examples: "hate" "troll" "crazy")

Enjoy. If you change the date ranges a lot, you get more and more results. Suggestion: check out Sept 3, 2016 when Jenn had some huge Twitter fight with some friend she followed who seemed to call bullshit or call her out on some dramatic story about a refrigerator delivery driver who offended her; a year later she posts a story about how this same guy who was so hateful to her on Twitter was fired from his job at a University and how glad she was that it happened and people know about his hate. Huh, sounds like she is a troll, too? 😅

There are SO many fights with her on there and woe is me, everyone is terrible to me" crap. The search of "Dev" pulls up some parts of that fight. She basically called him out and tried to rally people against him and get him canceled.
I’ve seen people elude to the fact Jen hates PCDev but what was the Twitter fight about.

Reactions: 7
Goodness, this thread is moving. I just had to come here and vent out my annoyance with some of the fan comments. First of all- the trackers are gaslighting everyone to believe that trolls caused the companies to drop them- yea no. So a bit about me- I majored in marketing and pr in college and participated in marketing internship in hospitality and tech companies(then I decided to take a management job 🤣🤣). With my limited time as someone in pr and social media I can tell you the trackers are including the whole story. I took a lot of complaints from vendors, customers, etc. I even dealt with a mini targeted campaign against a product. Guess what? I submitted the claims to my supervisor and they chose to ignore them. Why? Because my management team had a meeting and presented all the evidence- the complaints, the feedback, past behavior, returns on product or service. Then the choice is made. Never ever would my management team “cancel” an influencer or product over “troll” complaints. It is always best to take what an angry customer says with a grain of salt because their perceptions are often skewed(complaints equal about 5% of the determination). At the end of the day it’s always how a producted is reviewed and presented. I don’t know if I mentioned it here but my friend interned with the sm team at universal. According to her they. Were lazy, entitled, and expected a lot for a brief review in their vlogs. They sometimes were unhygienic and tms complained. Top manager themselves asked for the sm team to remove them. Now this is a rumor-(grain of salt) one of the senior management saw some of Jenn’s tweets and paired with their bad behavior was itching to kick them off. I just can’t believe how irrational and stupid their fans are. What I said doesn’t require any fancy degree it’s common sense. I have worked with a couple of influencers during my hospitality run and all of them were professionals. I don’t know who in Orlando thinks the trackers are nice people? Companies don’t like controversy and they could have potentially damaged their relationship with the theme parks further with this stunt. I know companies hate controversy and most of the time will avoid the influencer like lice if they get harassed. One final thing- Jenn saying that Disney and universal understood their issue and agreed- bs! Not only is that highly unprofessional but it can cause someone to lose their job. My friend said they never contacted the trackers about their removal from the media list while she worked there. However, Jenn and Tim called them almost every day(sometimes more than once) asking for media events and demanding why. I am guessing some intern said they empathize with their situation. It is our job to diffuse a situation and Jenn took and twisted the meaning. Sorry about the novel everyone but if there fans lurk they need to understand how pr actually works
dont let the trackers know their gods!!

At the end of the day it’s always how a producted is reviewed and presented.

According to her they. Were lazy, entitled, and expected a lot for a brief review in their vlogs. They sometimes were unhygienic and tms complained.

I don’t know who in Orlando thinks the trackers are nice people?
Thank you for confirming exactly what we've all been saying.

If they are trading you $800+ of free stuff (HHN Media night for example), there is an expectation you will bring that in (or more) by sharing that information in a way that motivates people to want to open their own pockets and spend $300 on an RIP tour.

They overvalued and under delivered and now are paying the price. They could skate by for a long while being the big fish in the small pond, but now the pond has gotten bigger and the fish around them are getting bigger than them.

The only people I know in Orlando who still love them and will white knight for them are people who just moved and haven't had a run in yet OR see them as a chance to advance their own misguided vlog dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is there a ranking/list of Orlando theme park vloggers anywhere and who they are? I've really just started getting into this the past year and feel like I really have no idea of who is who and what they do. I visit WDWNT's website for the news, since they seem good at that. But I don't really like their attitude, based on some comments I've read in their tweets, they can be pretty nasty. I also follow Attractions Magazine on Twitter, I've even tweeted them questions a few times and they always answer and are pleasant (from my experience).

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen people elude to the fact Jen hates PCDev but what was the Twitter fight about.
Dev's part was deleted by him. Something about posting lies about her, defamatory remarks, and abusing a disabled pass. Calls him Price Liar, then starts going off on neutral people who ask her to stop and take it off public Twitter and message him directly. She says a lot of comments about how victimized she is and takes zero responsibility in the fight because she was mistreated and he was the bad one. Man, she really has no room to talk about people with lives or not - she spent years of her life picking fights on Twitter.

Reactions: 10
Is there a ranking/list of Orlando theme park vloggers anywhere and who they are? I've really just started getting into this the past year and feel like I really have no idea of who is who and what they do. I visit WDWNT's website for the news, since they seem good at that. But I don't really like their attitude, based on some comments I've read in their tweets, they can be pretty nasty. I also follow Attractions Magazine on Twitter, I've even tweeted them questions a few times and they always answer and are pleasant (from my experience).
I don't mind WDWNT as someone born and bred from NJ I can appreciate Corless and his crass sarcastic NY personality. He truly loves the parks and knows his stuff though I can see how people find him abrasive, I don't always agree with his methods but he just holds the parks to a super high standard.

Reactions: 9
Meanwhile…on this reddit thread — https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetimtracker/comments/pidldi/i_think_i_might_be_done_watching/

As I posted in the other thread about their live, I am LGBT and done supporting them. I should have been done after the apology video last year but I stuck around watching fewer of their videos.

Let’s face it, TTT is a business. These are two individuals who’ve made a business of publishing and selling to us curated portions of their lives. Clearly they’ve enriched themselves with the profits created by our viewership. When I think about other businesses, I choose to patron those that align with and support my values and not those that have not in the present or past. I’m thinking specifically about places like Chick-fil-a or Hobby Lobby, where money spent enriches people who actively support organizations that work against LGBT, women‘s rights and other values.

Remember that TTT said in their initial apology video that no one needs to defend them. They pretty much invited us to hold them accountable. That also invites the business partners they work with to hold them accountable, irregardless of if other people contacted those businesses or not.
Disney is generally a company that I believe aligns with my values, I know they have some flaws in other areas, but they‘ve made significant efforts over the last decade to support LGBT and BLM communities. TTT has not really visibly done so. Over the last year since the apology video has come out, how has TTT materially supported LGBT and BLM communities either monetarily or through donations of time? I don’t think there’s any evidence they have significantly and I wouldn’t count the “time to help” segments.

Clearly, instead they’ve chosen to enrich themselves and try to buy their way back into relationships with Disney and Universal by spending umpteens of money on lavish hotel stays in the city they already live in. Think about how much significant good they could have done by donating that money to the causes they’ve harmed with the past actions they chose to publish and profit from.

Reactions: 10
Thank you for confirming exactly what we've all been saying.

If they are trading you $800+ of free stuff (HHN Media night for example), there is an expectation you will bring that in (or more) by sharing that information in a way that motivates people to want to open their own pockets and spend $300 on an RIP tour.

They overvalued and under delivered and now are paying the price. They could skate by for a long while being the big fish in the small pond, but now the pond has gotten bigger and the fish around them are getting bigger than them.

The only people I know in Orlando who still love them and will white knight for them are people who just moved and haven't had a run in yet OR see them as a chance to advance their own misguided vlog dreams.
Exactly. Sick of people talking like they deserve #hosted stuff because they're nice and fun to watch. No you idiots it's a business and if they don't provide a good return on investment they won't get asked again. Their product is still them bleeping about like amateurs so no wonder they're being dropped. They need a serious rethink on their strategy.

Trackers, you are not major celebs getting big endorsements, you bumble fucked your way into a good thing and got greedy and lazy. You fucked up. Time to start actually earning your place at the table.... Or fu k off and stop moaning that someone else kicked you off your seat when the truth is, you got complacent, arrogant and boring. This is your fault, not some fabricated 'unwell' people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.