The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guyzzzzzz! Ann says Tim cannot be racist because his barber is Black. So, now we all know how inclusive he is 🤣

Then, there’s dumbass Carol who seems to think Disney and Universal are going to lose out on valuable customers by cutting the Slackers off.
As a black person, it’s black people like that commenter who get on my nerves! We all knew they showed that barber to be performative!

Reactions: 30
As a black person, it’s black people like that commenter who get on my nerves! We all knew they showed that barber to be performative!
Everything they do is performative. Like when they read the book to J$ that was written by a LGBTQ+ author

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This guy is whining about people taking pictures of him when he’s not looking. Isn’t that literally what he does for a living - taking videos of people in the park without their knowledge? What a whiny little dick.

8D39127F-6B8C-4E60-9301-0030F1B75D27.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Wow, I think Tim and Jenn just proved to the theme parks why they shouldn’t be back on the list. Drama

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reminds me of the girl who got mad someone took a cute pic of her service dog in Galaxy's Edge and sent it to her.
Is that the same girl who always dresses her service dog up in cute costumes and then goes berserk on Facebook because people stop and pay attention to the dog?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 747454
You guyzzzzzz! Ann says Tim cannot be racist because his barber is Black. So, now we all know how inclusive he is 🤣

Then, there’s dumbass Carol who seems to think Disney and Universal are going to lose out on valuable customers by cutting the Slackers off.

Trackers are wanting everything to show off attention when they have already attention which is even more pathetic. 😂

Well known not enough!s

Reactions: 2
Check-in day? Not even the opening night video? Jeez, they are so far behind everyone else.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That is exactly why those fucknuts shouldn’t let people know where they are staying in real time. That’s just creepy as tit
Right??? Like I get that people could tell off ig where they were staying, but seriously...posting while they're there??? And they said they're there for a whole weekend...not just J$ in danger, but the babysitter too

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The stans are in some weird diaper sniffing cult. I don't understand the facination with someone else's kid like that.

I think I might make a couple of new "stan" accounts to stir the pot.

Reactions: 10
Good Lord. This is all so stupid. This TTT media shutout conspiracy-theory-gate is turning into the QANON of vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel #hosted
21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation
24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort
25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn
26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
28. September 5 - Hard Rock Hotel

21 trips for 2021

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.