The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard Josh mention awhile back that they aren’t on the media list because they’re live streamers. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would LOVE to see live streamers banned from the parks. I will go out of my way to block a shot, cuss near the camera or fart in their general direction to ruin a live stream.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if Disney said we are returning to our roots and now we are the boss and we will feature our beloved parks and commercialize showcase info everything and we apologize but you'll have to vlog somewhere else outside Disney. Later Universal follows suit. Imagine the tamper tantrums and gulotney tears from such like Michael Kay, PMM Nate the Disney bubble ones especially! Tim Tracker at Seaworld "Yeah" Superenthused over 365 days enthused at Seaworld just until months later Seaworld itself files follows suit!

Reactions: 10
I would LOVE to see live streamers banned from the parks. I will go out of my way to block a shot, cuss near the camera or fart in their general direction to ruin a live stream.
I honestly can't believe Disney (and Universal) is OK with people (I'm sure they know who they are) walking around their property on a regular basis filming and freely taking money from people via superchats. It just seems so trashy to me to allow this.

I mean, these livestreamers are essentially using Disney and Universal property to conduct "business" and engage in business transactions involving money. I'd think that wouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: 18
If everything closed and just one ride was open I'll bet all these vloggers would film themselves on this same ride day in day out...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If everything closed and just one ride was open I'll bet all these vloggers would film themselves on this same ride day in day out...😂
"One of the lights are out on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It is such an interesting, unique, amaaaaaazing and magical experience to witness this in person. Best remove 'em!"

Ok, I combined a few vloggers there, but you get the idea. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"One of the lights are out on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It is such an interesting, unique, amaaaaaazing and magical experience to witness this in person. Best remove 'em!"

Ok, I combined a few vloggers there, but you get the idea. :)
I got Tim and ATW but who's the middle one?

Reactions: 1
You got me. I went over to the vlog and watched that part. LOL Apparently I'm not awake yet. :)

Off topic, but who is good for Disneyland vlogs? We watch Ordinary Adventures and Magic Journeys. We want to find a few more since we're going sometime in 2022.
Whatever you do, don't watch BLAB (Best Life and Beyond). They are the biggest grifters in the YouTube world. They are turning into pseudo ResortTv now, walking the parks live. I like Dylan ThemePark Obsession for west coast stuff, when he isn't hanging out with BLAB.

Reactions: 6
Whatever you do, don't watch BLAB (Best Life and Beyond). They are the biggest grifters in the YouTube world. They are turning into pseudo ResortTv now, walking the parks live. I like Dylan ThemePark Obsession for west coast stuff, when he isn't hanging out with BLAB.
Thanks! I discovered Dylan while watching ATW. I keep forgetting to subscribe. I agree, BLAB is horrible. I troll them as often as I can when they are live.

Reactions: 3
Thank you. I 100% agree.
I was just letting y'all know that it's true. They done got themselves a babysitter for two stay-at-home parents so they go around with a camera to call it working. It's just so sad to see. I could never or would ever do that. I mean if you think you can allow someone else to handle your child knowing you are two steps away from them. That's super sad.
Ok. Let’s calm down.
We have seen the nanny/au pair for two events, HHN and Ratatouille ride.
Let’s see how this plays out in the long run.
I believe Disney 50th is the next big event.
If not DL on way to Aulani.

You got me. I went over to the vlog and watched that part. LOL Apparently I'm not awake yet. :)

Off topic, but who is good for Disneyland vlogs? We watch Ordinary Adventures and Magic Journeys. We want to find a few more since we're going sometime in 2022.
I enjoy Adventures in Design for Disneyland vlogs. He rarely eats on camera, and he’s an actual designer/artist and does deep dives into all the artistry and design in Disneyland. He doesn’t do a lot of ride throughs, but he’s pretty entertaining.

Reactions: 2
I enjoy Adventures in Design for Disneyland vlogs. He rarely eats on camera, and he’s an actual designer/artist and does deep dives into all the artistry and design in Disneyland. He doesn’t do a lot of ride throughs, but he’s pretty entertaining.
I saw him in a live stream with Katie from BLAB. He was genuinely funny. Thanks for reminding me of him. I'll subscribe.

Thanks! I discovered Dylan while watching ATW. I keep forgetting to subscribe. I agree, BLAB is horrible. I troll them as often as I can when they are live.
I forgot you said you were one of their live "hater trolls" the other night. Lol

• Haha
I just saw him on the AllEars ultimate challenge in DL with Molly. That was the first time I had seen or heard of him. So he has his own channel and isn't really apart of AllEars?
Correct. He's had a channel for a while, but gets almost no views. He's done a couple of commercials in SoCal. I'm not sure what his day job is.

Michael Kay and Best Life and Beyond
Thank you.
You nailed Tim at the start there. I just realized one of the reasons I don't like to watch him anymore, even alone, is he is constantly reminding the viewer that they're just in an amusement park/hotel room/whatever. The microfocus on behind the scenes stuff is such a drag. This is coming from a gal who adores behind-the-scenes disney, the employees and how the magic is made. I just don't want to see any of that on a vlogger's video.

Josh from ResortTV1 is like this too. He just zaps any of that Disney magic away. Then he is so unaware as to say "wasn't that magical"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.