The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17:12 calls Tim a good-ole boy redneck!
Did you catch how he precluded that by saying "Well, we live in Florida so we can say this..." ?
No, it's either right or wrong to say. That was the point at which I was starting to wonder how well he'd actually think through everything being said from all sides.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In the Unwell Video they mention that Disney have started inviting them back. If this was the case then why were they not at the Ratatouille Adventure media event? :unsure::unsure:

More evidence that =1's are the way they are going to any of these events.
Yes they said something about working with Disney in a limited way. Wonder if this means Disney is giving access to minor events and monitoring their product, hence the quick removal of the First Aid water Tik Tok and Jenn's headshake when it was mentioned on the livestream. They need to prove themselves again.

Reactions: 4
The way she explains the Media Ban it feels like the kind of explanation she'd give if she was talking to somebody at Legoland PR if they asked her what it was all about :p

Also her final Story posted up was a zoom in video of this:

View attachment 747072
Mystery solved- she stopped posting on Instagram because her phone battery died 🤣

Reactions: 4
And this idiot guy thinks the Slackers live in Golden Oaks. Are you freaking kidding me? They are just making up tit as they go.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
24:10 "It hasn't done any damage to their channel at all". Ha, I believe the stats say differently.

Reactions: 10
Yes they said something about working with Disney in a limited way. Wonder if this means Disney is giving access to minor events and monitoring their product, hence the quick removal of the First Aid water Tik Tok and Jenn's headshake when it was mentioned on the livestream. They need to prove themselves again.
Remember you guuuyys- Disney sent them a cookbook! They are definitely back on the A list 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh geeze! They even said there is nothing wrong with them trying to make J$ into the next Ryan's World kid.
Did I just really read that comment someone posted? Jenn has "perfect editing" and Tim knows how roller coasters are built because he worked in construction.

OMG. Are these people bleeping for real?

I think we should reach out to Jaime, Tim's brother, and ask him how roller coasters are built.

You know, cuz Tim helped him out here or there in Jaime's RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING BUSINESS.

Surely it's the same thing, right? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
24:47, okay, now it's no longer a vlogger but "somebody they personally know that they had a falling out with".

• Haha
  • Wow
I didn’t make it that far into it these people are obvious stans that are making excuses for the trackers behavior and blaming other people

and they were talking about the fact that the “now it’s time to help” how the trackers spent money donating to POC businesses or charities or whatever do we actually have any proof that they do any of these charities or did they just throw a charity out at the end of vlogs for virtue signaling
16 min in, so far definitely pro-Tracker and definitely don't have the facts at all. Must be reading the Jenn-controlled reddit for all their info. Just the 3 trolls as usual...
Is it one troll or 3 unwell people causing all this trouble? Get your story straight, Jenn!

Get this, according to these people. Jenn said she was told by their contacts at Disney/Universal that they did not get dropped from the media list for their racist and homophobic videos, but rather there were so many complaints about T&J that the companies did want to deal with it anymore! 👀

What a bunch of garbage! There is no accountability from the Bojos. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Reactions: 17
24:47, okay, now it's no longer a vlogger but "somebody they personally know that they had a falling out with".
the plot thickens…sounds like they are pointing fingers at somebody like PCDev

Is it one troll or 3 unwell people causing all this trouble? Get your story straight, Jenn!

Get this, according to these people. Jenn said she was told by their contacts at Disney/Universal that they did not get dropped from the media list for their racist and homophobic videos, but rather there were so many complaints about T&J that the companies did want to deal with it anymore! 👀

What a bunch of garbage! There is no accountability from the Bojos. It’s always someone else’s fault.
because of course if BOTH companies were just getting so many emails from the same three people, neither company would know how to simply block that tit. Their lies don’t even make sense.

Reactions: 13
The icing on the cake, they are well aware that Slackers are exploiting Jackson and are "all for it"!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but this is sad, J$ was dancing and having fun and Jenn stopped him to take a pic with a stan :(
More proof that to them J$ is just a prop and literally dancing/performing monkey to generate publicity, clicks, views and money 💰 for them.

• Sad
  • Sick
That's it for the play-by-play. Last 10 minutes is about new annual passes tiers at WDW.

Reactions: 5
It’s almost 3 pm EST now, Sunday Sept. 5

Where is the HHN vlog??
They went Friday night.
Guess they will continue to be the last people to the party 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Where is the HHN vlog??
They went Friday night.
Tim went Friday night first, Jenn went *SUPPOSEDLY* only last night.
She’s too busy relaxing in her suite

Reactions: 13

Where is the HHN vlog??
They went Friday night.
They'll post it immediately after HHN 2022's first night, and get the scoop on everyone!!! ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's exactly why they had to explain it the way they did in his livestream, as being in a "limited" capacity. No way they will ever admit they were dropped. I think Tim did his channel a disservice by saying in the return of the fireworks vlog that he was invited by Disney, then doubled down on that statement on reddit.

Disney marketing has been watching him very closely since Jeff Vahle made the decision to drop them back in the summer of 2020. There is no need for any of us to write to them. They see his lies and each one involving TDC drops them even further down the list.
I took this differently. They said both companies eventually said they just couldn't work with them any more (ie dropped them), then Tim said they 'were back working with Disney in a limited capacity'. It was an admission of sorts and their lack of transparency hasn't gone down well on Reddit. I hope they read the comments there and act on them, or at least acknowledge them. Not sure they have the emotional intelligence to though. And if Jenn has been out on the lash getting drunk and causing drama, well things could get very interesting.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.