The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all deal and heal differently. Posting his mental health journey is a way to heal and help raise awareness for suicide prevention. He seems like a gentle soul- the breakup probably dragged him into a deep hole. Unlike Jenn- he is admitting he has demons and is working through them. Jenn will bring up a convenient panic attack just for sympathy and not actually go to a doctor for a dx
Hey, I hate to break the news to you pal, but if you look at the PMM thread, there's proof he's a grifting fedora too. Like how he and his wife are "separated" yet they have been seen out and about numerous times since they "separated." I think Nate is one of those people who plays up being the sad sack because he knows it'll win people's hearts. What's better than a loveable loser who overcomes everything with a positive attitude? I rest my case.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You are right, he could have some ulterior motive for the video.
I understood him to say that he didn’t want to live anymore after separation from his wife. He moved back to his moms but was still very depressed for awhile.
It’s not that simple.
He was raised by a single mom, till she remarried. I don’t know how old Nate was. The step-dad was a good man. Nate and he became close. Nate considered him his father.

Fast forward....
Within a 30 day period the step-dad died and he and Veronica were divorcing. Two major events in his life that he was mourning. Nate’s mom, of course, was emotionally hurting. Nate moved back to Pennsylvania to be with mom. And they leaned on each other during this trying period.

Y’all can think what you want.
I just wanted to apprise you of some of the details he shared.

Reactions: 16
I actually have diagnosed panic and anxiety. I haven’t said anything up until now but I have seen some people say if she had anxiety she wouldn’t go into crowded parks… that’s not necessarily true. I can go to the parks, I can go to concerts, these things alone are not always triggering for every person that has panic and anxiety. Sometimes I can shop fine in a store and sometimes the fluorescent lights will trigger an attack. So all that can be true. I will say you hit the nail on the head though .. when an attack hits its debilitating and afterwards I am crying, horrible feeling, shaky, wiped out physically and mentally and if it happened in public I’m embarrassed as tit. No way in hell would I jump on camera and be peppy afterwards.
I feel ya.

I've had panic attacks and anxiety since college. DX GAD and borderline OCD. Came out of the blue. First night it happened, literally thought I was going to die. My body was telling me that. Ended up in the ER twice with them over the years - once presenting symptoms for heart testing, i.e. EKGs, heart monitors; another presenting symptoms that made them give me an CAT scan. You feel like an idiot when the doc comes in and says "oh, it's just another panic attack." You don't believe them, you second guess them. You second guess yourself and what you felt.

I've had to leave places because of them, including Disney on two occasions. They've happened on good days when things were going great - a no-stress day at a previous job, a fun time out at the beach, at Christmas, in the middle of Christmas shopping at Walmart one day - any and every situation you could imagine, I've had. I've been on meds before - clonazepam and zoloft, xanax, and valium. I weaned myself off all of them. They did nothing but made it worse w/ worse side effects. I've gone to psychologists about it - they sucked. I've gone to acupuncture, reiki, bodytalk, chiropractor, spiritual healings, naturopath, done diet cleansings, etc. - you name it, I've done it.

I learned that a lot of it is mind control, taking control of one's self, one's surroundings, breath techniques, centering oneself, etc. - all important. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly I decided to “unlike” a post I liked and it’s because I have to honestly admit I know nothing about Nate. I’ve seen a total of 2 of his videos so I don’t need to judge one way or another because I have no clue how he really is on camera or off. So I’m gonna lurk on the posts about Nate and just reply on crap I know like the Trackers

It’s not that simple.
He was raised by a single mom, till she remarried. I don’t know how old Nate was. The step-dad was a good man. Nate and he became close. Nate considered him his father.

Fast forward....
Within a 30 day period the step-dad died and he and Veronica were divorcing. Two major events in his life that he was mourning. Nate’s mom, of course, was emotionally hurting. Nate moved back to Pennsylvania to be with mom. And they leaned on each other during this trying period.

I just wanted to apprise you of some of the details he shared.
Yes, I watched the vlog. I know about that from his thread and now hearing it from him. I am not negating the struggle, I just am sorry to say that I am a cynic when it comes to a lot of things about these vloggers - their timing, their ulterior motives, their monetization of such things.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s not that simple.

Fast forward....

I just wanted apprise you of some of the details he shared.
I think Nate is a nice guy… Lots of speculation about why he’s not media… quality…same god damn soft music and tit tons of eating on camera… he is mildly disgusting as well… wife and I have a preview of Remy’s on the 20th… trying to avoid all the bloggers this week

Watched the Nate vlog to see what everyone was talking about. It made me sad for him. Just looking at his situation from a human perspective, he’s had a lot of trauma and heartbreak that he hasn’t fully dealt with yet.

It really stood out when he said something like when the camera is rolling he is genuinely happy, but when he was done filming that sadness would come back. I truly don’t think he realizes how unhealthy that is. He also mentioned that filming videos and vlogging is all he has right now. I think may have said “literally all he has.” That’s really heartbreaking. Again, I don’t think it’s clicking to him that he hasn’t created effective long lasting coping skills. I don’t really watch a lot of his videos but from what I have seen he also seems to cope by eating and drinking which is also obviously unhealthy.

I have a theory about Nate, but I don’t want to sound cruel or insensitive or like I’m making fun of him. He reminds me a lot of my own brother, who also can’t make all the connections. Idk I feel bad for the guy, I hope he can find happiness outside of vlogging. I don’t know if he enjoyed working in restaurants but he should try to get a new real job he has the experience, maybe not a Denny’s though. Maybe one of the Disney Springs restaurants?

Reactions: 8
Honestly I decided to “unlike” a post I liked and it’s because I have to honestly admit I know nothing about Nate. I’ve seen a total of 2 of his videos so I don’t need to judge one way or another because I have no clue how he really is on camera or off. So I’m gonna lurk on the posts about Nate and just reply on crap I know like the Trackers
As far as vloggers go he is very likeable, but, at the same time, I take him with a grain of salt. I suspect he has an alcohol problem, and he has alluded to it a lot in his vlogs, particularly with his Disney system of "Ride, drink, snack, ride, drink, snack, ride, drink, snack." Most of the drinks tend to involve alcohol.

• Sad
I feel ya.

I've had panic attacks and anxiety since college. DX GAD and borderline OCD. Came out of the blue. First night it happened, literally thought I was going to die. My body was telling me that. Ended up in the ER twice with them over the years - once presenting symptoms for heart testing, i.e. EKGs, heart monitors; another presenting symptoms that made them give me an CAT scan. You feel like an idiot when the doc comes in and says "oh, it's just another panic attack." You don't believe them, you second guess them. You second guess yourself and what you felt.

I've had to leave places because of them, including Disney on two occasions. They've happened on good days when things were going great - a no-stress day at a previous job, a fun time out at the beach, at Christmas, in the middle of Christmas shopping at Walmart one day - any and every situation you could imagine, I've had. I've been on meds before - clonazepam and zoloft, xanax, and valium. I weaned myself off all of them. They did nothing but made it worse w/ worse side effects. I've gone to psychologists about it - they sucked. I've gone to acupuncture, reiki, bodytalk, chiropractor, spiritual healings, naturopath, done diet cleansings, etc. - you name it, I've done it.

I learned that a lot of it is mind control, taking control of one's self, one's surroundings, breath techniques, centering oneself, etc. - all important. ❤
Hearting this not because you have this but because I’m sending you a hug. I totally understand. I weaned myself of medication too and have adopted coping techniques. I still struggle but they don’t happen near as often as they used to. I understand about leaving. I have a hard time standing in line in a store. I have left carts full of merchandise because my “flight” kicked in. I totally know where you’re coming from (hugs)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Depression eating can do that to you.
It's funny because I'm the opposite. I get depressed a lot - pretty much walking depression at this point bc of things going on in my life despite the persona I show on here - and when I do, I don't eat, or I forget to eat. Something shuts off in me and I don't have any desire to do so.

Hearting this not because you have this but because I’m sending you a hug. I totally understand. I weaned myself of medication too and have adopted coping techniques. I still struggle but they don’t happen near as often as they used to. I understand about leaving. I have a hard time standing in line in a store. I have left carts full of merchandise because my “flight” kicked in. I totally know where you’re coming from (hugs)
I get antsy in lines too.

And I am horrible in sit-down restaurants. I always try and sit somewhere where I can see the exit. I get jittery. I feel vulnerable in restaurants for some reason and just seem to wait to have an attack. It's been going on for as long as I can remember. And then I lose my appetite again. LOL

I honestly haven't had a good restaurant outing out in forever.

Ok - enough sad stuff! Back to the Trackers!

❤

• Heart
Yes, I watched the vlog. I know about that from his thread and now hearing it from him. I am not negating the struggle, I just am sorry to say that I am a cynic when it comes to a lot of things about these vloggers - their timing, their ulterior motives, their monetization of such things.
No. You be you.
I just don’t like it when I see posts, people don’t have all the facts and they make a harsh statement that they can’t amend later (we only have 20 minutes) if they wanted to.
I totally get where you are coming from and will defend your right to post your opinion.

Oh, tit no! I’m going to be at Disneyland the 22nd through 27th. Please let it not be then!
I am going to be there around then too and I am seriously hoping they aren't. Greater chance of accidentally finding them out in the wild there than at WDW.

No. You be you.
I just don’t like it when I see posts, people don’t have all the facts and they make a harsh statement that they can’t amend later (we only have 20 minutes) if they wanted to.
I totally get where you are coming from and will defend your right to post your opinion.
I genuinely like Nate, but I still think he has a ton of flaws. I think some of this is an attention grab, as a friend of mine from back home used to say; "For some people any attention is good attention."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG and Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride! Sorry, I’m getting excited too now that it’s creeping up on me. Moving on to the topics at hand…!
They used to have a $25 tour that took you to both parks and on all of the major rides. We took it twice, two years apart. The CM that led the tour the first time saw us during the second tour and remembered us. We found out we were her first tour ever. :)

Hey all you fellow unwell people!
New member here, been spending most of the past week catching up on these threads.

Started watching TTT about 4 years ago after a WDW trip to help make a better time next trip. Fast forward 2 great trips later (thanks to peak Tim content) and looking towards a third next year >> I've given up on holding in the frustration with their channel, their behavior, parenting, show boating and flaunting, laziness and probably a few other things. My wife and I went from slowly talking more and more tit about the hot mess that is "editing/super parenting" to having to pause their video just to comprehend how asinine they've become.

Anyways you'll probably hear more of my rants too now that we've found "about 3" people as unwell as us!

Ps. Gotta love the groups adjusting to the new nonsense on their page by updating the page rules..

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I notice you reside on the Tim Tracker's thread and find it ironic since he's being brought up now here that we have the scoop that you've only watched two vids. Your welcome to like but kuddos for choosing not to debate on someone a vlogger you don't know well about to judge. :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.