The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why even bring the kid if you are just going to have the nanny look after him. Although I will say, he does looks like he’s having fun.
This is the second time I've seen a mobility scooter near them (there was one in the other Stan video where she abumshed them at Hollywood Studios I think?). I wonder what that is all about.

Reactions: 4
This is the second time I've seen a mobility scooter near them (there was one in the other Stan video where she abumshed them at Hollywood Studios I think?). I wonder what that is all about.
Chances are it's someone else's, but maybe they've upgraded from renting the push chairs to the scooters to "get to the front of the line"!
Wonder if he'll give that tip on his next Tik Tok.

Reactions: 5
I noticed the scooter too… Jen is too lazy to parent probably also too lazy to walk 😆

I also spotted a wheelchair next to them in a Stan photo that was posted here recently. The one with 2 guys on either side of them and Jen & Tim only in the middle giving their stupid 👍 pose.

Reactions: 3
The Tim Tracker #39 -
She had style, she had flair, she was there,
That's how she became the Nanny!

Of course that was lifted from the theme song of The Nanny. Which reminds me.. how long until Dim starts cracking down on Jennfinite Dinners production now that they've got some help with their Miracle Baby??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed the scooter too… Jen is too lazy to parent probably also too lazy to walk 😆

I also spotted a wheelchair next to them in a Stan photo that was posted here recently. The one with 2 guys on either side of them and Jen & Tim only in the middle giving their stupid 👍 pose.

The older woman in the wheel chair in that photo... isn't it Tim's mother?? I remember seeing someone similar when they dragged the whole extended family to the GKTW light show and I'm pretty sure she was there.. Speculating that they are trying to "fix that bridge" for show?

Reactions: 2
Neither of those idiots have real jobs, but they can’t handle one kid. They can’t hire someone to deal with their disaster of a house, but they sure can to deal with their two year old. Where’s Jennbo riding in the car?? Does the nanny have to dive herself? Honestly at least J$ has an adult to pay attention to him, but it’s so sad. And why is he out in nearly 100 degree heat again.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Timtracker #39 there’s more than 3 of us… you can’t count that high Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t care less if Timbo wears a mask outside, but this is ridiculous - there is no one around, they are outside & 4dinners isn’t wearing hers. There is no logic here at all.
1631101728266.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I think the whole “nanny” thing is just them flexing by calling a babysitter a nanny to sound richer.
Regular people don’t have a nanny lol
Only rich moms that do not work have nanny’s 🙄

Reactions: 9
View attachment 750262
here’s the good friend who’s watching their child.It’s the only good one I got.
Super behind STILL so sorry if this is old news but…I may be in the minority here but I do not agree with trying to find the identity of this nanny. She is obviously doing wonders for J and for that we should respect her privacy. She isn’t shown in vlogs for a reason. God forbid she is out with J alone and some rabid fan recognizes her and J and accosts them because someone here plastered her face all over the board. My opinion: showing her face/finding name/info should be off limits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why even bring the kid if you are just going to have the nanny look after him. Although I will say, he does looks like he’s having fun.
I just don't get why people are out looking for the Trackers. I go to Disney for fun, food, rides, escapism, any number of reasons none of which are TheTrackers. Jenn is not a Disney Princess goddammit. Quit with the undeserved adoration and adulation. She's a wreck of a person who got a life by latching onto some bloke who struck lucky whilst bumblefucking about trying to be a zeleb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the whole “nanny” thing is just them flexing by calling a babysitter a nanny to sound richer.
I don’t think they actually call her a nanny, I have called her nanny and some other people on here have they actually have not. she is just a babysitter but I just say Nanny because it’s easier.

Super behind STILL so sorry if this is old news but…I may be in the minority here but I do not agree with trying to find the identity of this nanny. She is obviously doing wonders for J and for that we should respect her privacy. She isn’t shown in vlogs for a reason. God forbid she is out with J alone and some rabid fan recognizes her and J and accosts them because someone here plastered her face all over the board. My opinion: showing her face/finding name/info should be off limits.
I absolutely agree I think the girl should be left alone. It was fun trying to speculate “hey do they really have a nanny/babysitter with them?”.. now we know for a fact they do so that’s all we need to know

Reactions: 18
I have a theory about Timbo and Tiktok.

Tim only recently started using his profile. Seams very convent that he did this a few weeks before Disney cut a load of you tubers of the media list and appear to be going down the Tiktok route.

I would also guess Disney is going down the Tiktok route due to making massive price rises and wanting to try and attract more kids to pester parents to take them to Disney parks. Where the traditional Disney family are sick of the price rises.
Actually you make a good point. I wonder if during one of their discussions with SM managers something was said along the lines of.... 'it's nothing personal, were moving towards a new audience and concentrating on Tik Tok. I can assure you were not singling you out, other vloggers are being given the same notice'. Queue the Trackers 2 pronged approach 1)establish themselves on TikTok. 2) announce Disney has been forced to drop them thanks to a smear campaign and kick off a counter campaign to get them back, thereby circumventing the purge.

Are they smart enough to think of that??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They were at Ratatouille in France...Amazed they didn't call her the Au Pair.

Tim probably couldnt pronounce it, and Jenn would definitely think an Au Pair would be sexy and try seducing Tim.

I am quite introverted and sometimes a little anxious and I'd be most uncomfortable with someone around all the time, let alone someone doing things for me all the time. Add on that the fear your drunken fights and disgusting habits may get leaked online, how is Anxiety Jenn comfortable with this??!!

Thetimtracker #39: Dev's Revenge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I absolutely agree I think the girl should be left alone. It was fun trying to speculate “hey do they really have a nanny/babysitter with them?”.. now we know for a fact they do so that’s all we need to know
[/QUOTE]

100%

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.