The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realize anyone on here was trying to "out" the friend/nanny/babysitter's name / identity, residence, etc.?
I thought we were all still just trying to figure out what she's there for and her proper "title." 🤣

For the record, I'm all for not finding anything out about her beyond the fact that she looks like she's a teenager or someone in her early 20s based on how she dresses. I really don't care to learn any more about her personally, TBH.

BUT - it's really ridiculous that they need this person by their side - two people who have the luxury, whether or not we like it, to take their child with them everywhere to do their work" - unless she's some sort of health / language / child development professional disguised in a Nirvana t-shirt and is there to solely help J. with his development (and not just to cut his crepes for him while mom stuffs her face). Then I'd be all for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok, this made me laugh 😆
I love the buddy comment. 🤣

But WTF about the other one - "How did you get him to talk so fast?" Are we watching the same vlogs?
And good ol' momokoblue responds that they talked to him like an adult? GTFO, momo.
I didn't realize "buudddddeeeee doooo you luuuuuuv it?" is how adults talk. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn't realize anyone on here was trying to "out" the friend/nanny/babysitter's name / identity, residence, etc.?
I thought we were all still just trying to figure out what she's there for and her proper "title." 🤣

For the record, I'm all for not finding anything out about her beyond the fact that she looks like she's a teenager or someone in her early 20s based on how she dresses. I really don't care to learn any more about her personally, TBH.

BUT - it's really ridiculous that they need this person by their side - two people who have the luxury, whether or not we like it, to take their child with them everywhere to do their work" - unless she's some sort of health / language / child development professional disguised in a Nirvana t-shirt and is there to solely help J. with his development (and not just to cut his crepes for him while mom stuffs her face). Then I'd be all for that.
Thank you. I 100% agree.
I was just letting y'all know that it's true. They done got themselves a babysitter for two stay-at-home parents so they go around with a camera to call it working. It's just so sad to see. I could never or would ever do that. I mean if you think you can allow someone else to handle your child knowing you are two steps away from them. That's super sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hearting this not because you have this but because I’m sending you a hug. I totally understand. I weaned myself of medication too and have adopted coping techniques. I still struggle but they don’t happen near as often as they used to. I understand about leaving. I have a hard time standing in line in a store. I have left carts full of merchandise because my “flight” kicked in. I totally know where you’re coming from (hugs)
I am also sending hugs to everyone struggling with their mental health. I have anxiety and depression and my daughter has anorexia and anxiety so I know it is not easy.
I have left theme parks, festivals and even a Bachelorette party with anxiety attacks. Also, the comment about leaving the cart in the store has been an issue in the past. Virtual hugs and support to you all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Tim Tracker #39 - The Only Thing Bigger Than Our Lies are Our Tattle Threads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
10:40 in the new vlog... Bad enough that Gru mentions someone not showering for a week, but of course Dim had to beat him to it and call J4D out in front of the crowd...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disneyland/CA is just a different type of experience than DW. My best friend and I were able to go for my 18th birthday (Around 15 years ago now) because my mom had a conference being hosted at Grand Californian.

We were able to have early entrance and the photo pass photographer taking our photos in front of the castle gave us so many tips and tricks, even made sure we got a reservation at Blue Bayou for lunch.

The cast member running Splash Mountain let us ride about 4 times in a row, never having to get back in line. We got excellent seats for one of the shows (no idea what it was now but the CM walked us down to the front.)

There were just so many magical moments on that trip for us and it made that transition of leaving behind childhood for adulthood a little less bittersweet.

My sister and I went to DW a couple years before this (Mom had a conference being hosted at Swan and Dolphin) and while there wasn’t anything wrong with DW, it was just a little less special. It seemed kind of grimy, the parks and the rides were due for referbs (I think within a year or two is when they started working on the hub at MK) and the cast members all seemed somewhat indifferent. I probably would be too with how crowded, hot and rainy it was. Plus guests were just unmentionably rude!
I have always loved DW but I grew up with my grandfather being a CM. He came down to FL from MI and was hired as an iron worker at Central Services. After he passed away, we found photos of Spaceship Earth being built and World Showcase was a dirt patch being. He also contributed to World of Motion and Horizons in the original Epcot. He would take me out there on the weekends and let me pick the ending of Horizons :( My Uncle still works as a CM in transportation.
My husband and I are both huge Disney nerds so we are excited to see DL. I can't get an ADR for Blue Bayou, is it something you can walk up to? We are also going to OBB on Tuesday.

Neither of those idiots have real jobs, but they can’t handle one kid. They can’t hire someone to deal with their disaster of a house, but they sure can to deal with their two year old. Where’s Jennbo riding in the car?? Does the nanny have to dive herself? Honestly at least J$ has an adult to pay attention to him, but it’s so sad. And why is he out in nearly 100 degree heat again.
I didn't even think about the driving situation. I'm sure J4D wouldn't let the nanny sit up front because she would get jealous. The nanny looks younger too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have always loved DW but I grew up with my grandfather being a CM. He came down to FL from MI and was hired as an iron worker at Central Services. After he passed away, we found photos of Spaceship Earth being built and World Showcase was a dirt patch being. He also contributed to World of Motion and Horizons in the original Epcot. He would take me out there on the weekends and let me pick the ending of Horizons :( My Uncle still works as a CM in transportation.
My husband and I are both huge Disney nerds so we are excited to see DL. I can't get an ADR for Blue Bayou, is it something you can walk up to? We are also going to OBB on Tuesday.

I didn't even think about the driving situation. I'm sure J4D wouldn't let the nanny sit up front because she would get jealous. The nanny looks younger too.
It's the Trackers, they'll put J$ in the frunk with a few pillows and the nanny can ride on the rear tow bar on the outside of the Tesla.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The Tim Trackers #39 - and now it's time to pay the price ... for lying, laziness, and entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
THAT pissed me off. First, the video starts with J rubbing his snotty nose over and over with his hand, then they leave for breakfast and he touches everything such as the elevator call button and the other buttons in the elevator. Tim holds his hand and they touch the buttons together. Flash forward a few moments and Tim is lifting up every single lid of every warm buffet item. Hope all the people dining enjoyed sharing J's snot and Tim's germs from every single handle they had to touch after Tim.
I KNOW! Like COVID is still a thing you guyzzzz lets make our child touch everything and drag him around to every place known to man.
My daughter and I watched this AM and I said and have been thinking for a while imagine how embarrassing it will be for J$ when he gets older and has a dad who needs to go through an ENTIRE buffet and film everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Two years ago they went to an acoustic brunch at the Hard Rock. As Tim was manhandling all the dishes to show, he opened up the corned beef hash, (which looked exactly the same as it did on this vlog), and called it by the correct name immediately. It’s really strange that he all the sudden didn’t know what it was. And why was his default “scrapple”? 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I KNOW! Like COVID is still a thing you guyzzzz lets make our child touch everything and drag him around to every place known to man.
My daughter and I watched this AM and I said and have been thinking for a while imagine how embarrassing it will be for J$ when he gets older and has a dad who needs to go through an ENTIRE buffet and film everything.
😂😂
If they are still vlogging 11 years from now, J will not want to be seen with them vlogging. I can't imagine how horrified he would be as a teen, standing around while Tim is filming every sign and food item and random decoration.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

😂😂
If they are still vlogging 11 years from now, J will not want to be seen with them vlogging. I can't imagine how horrified he would be as a teen, standing around while Tim is filming every sign and food item and random decoration.
AND commode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@apojacks .. any word on ResortTV1 status after #ThePurge?
They have a pretty clean record with no Urban Party and no drunk escapades.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I am so far behind but why in the world do these 2 assholes need a nanny? I assume we will have lots of godzilla and the wonky eye vlogs from here on out. What lazy fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
10:40 in the new vlog... Bad enough that Gru mentions someone not showering for a week, but of course Dim had to beat him to it and call J4D out in front of the crowd...
You got me. I went over to the vlog and watched that part. LOL Apparently I'm not awake yet. :)

Off topic, but who is good for Disneyland vlogs? We watch Ordinary Adventures and Magic Journeys. We want to find a few more since we're going sometime in 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.