The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with being cautiously optimistic. I'm still there, and if this is true I pray the true pros keep their access. Those that spread lies, rumors, drama, neglect their children or livestreamers who advertise on air etc... gone.

That’s the thing, I think Disney is getting rid of the problematic ones. Nate has a huge drinking problem. Michael Kay is an unvaccinated plague rat. Don’t know who else is on the list (other than the Trackers) that was mentioned, and the person won’t tell me, but they did a purge and Disney isn’t putting up with the tit from vloggers anymore. Hell even my travel agent said that they’re cracking down on things TA’s can and can’t do anymore. It’s a whole new Mousekatool.
But it's about time Disney reworked their marketing stategy anyway.

This cannot be!
Now I don't want vloggers to be able film see both before it debuts Oct 1. So not fair for regular people to have to debate decide which they want to catch while these bimbos don't have to.
Disney always tests their big fireworks shows the night before they're to go. It's become well known now that you can see NYE two nights in a row, independence day on the 3rd and the 4th... so of course they'll do the same with the 50th. You want to see it? Just attend or grab a room overlooking them.

Reactions: 8
In YT feed....
They claim that they’ve “evolved”.
Has anything changed since this came out?
(notice the tidy house)
Also gives hint to where the “3” came from

Reactions: 1
This board is my newest addiction. So many fun and wild theories! In my professional experience I haven’t seen a influencer or third party thrown off for drinking too much or being a bad influence. From my classmates who did their internship at Disney the mouse sometimes rotates influencers and vloggers on media events so they all get a media event. Plus=More diverse voices. It would seem odd that Disney would do the grand purge and someone told the trackers. It just seemed that they wanted to vent and moan about disney not allowing them on. They were about to be called out because Hhn media was next day and they would have been called out, so what better way than to go out in a blaze of glory? No serious pr person would advise them to do that monstrosity of a live stream- it’s not professional. I’m having a hard time connecting the dots on their media and pr strategy. Regardless they have the money to attend events and should step aside gracefully to allow their fellow creators time in the Disney Media spotlight. The trackers lost their appeal to Disney and as stated previously it’s all about the numbers. The trackers consumed more than returned on free advertising

Reactions: 20
Disney always tests their big fireworks shows the night before they're to go. It's become well known now that you can see NYE two nights in a row, independence day on the 3rd and the 4th... so of course they'll do the same with the 50th. You want to see it? Just attend or grab a room overlooking them.
I guess I'm seeing it like the transition to Epcot Forever wasn't like that... But guess it being temporary.

Oh, tit no! I’m going to be at Disneyland the 22nd through 27th. Please let it not be then!

On the Slackers livestream, they mentioned they won't be in town for the opening of Space 220, which is Sept. 20th. I wonder if that's when they'll be in California.

Oh geez. Do you think the nanny is going too???

Reactions: 4
Or maybe word was out and TTT thought their might be an opportunity to get back on with spaces opening up so they tried the stan telethon

• Haha
Oh, tit no! I’m going to be at Disneyland the 22nd through 27th. Please let it not be then!
i'm going to be at Disney World the day that Space 220 opens. It opens on my birthday and i'm hoping to get a reservation to it. Keeping my fingers crossed and really glad that they aren't gonna be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At this point I have no reason to doubt the information. I was told to pay close attention to the Vlogs over the coming weeks with the 50th and you’ll be able to piece everything together. And yes the cupcake police thing really happened. Security was going to throw Tim out but because he had the pass they let him stay for the fireworks, but they didn’t let him into all of the areas.

exactly this. Just like how they let their stans believe that Universal put those pictures up of them.
To be fair, Tim did say that they paid for the photos and they would get them when HHN was over
I don’t remember if he said the got the biggest ones lol
The stans do not really listen to the videos ha ha
The other vloggers that got pix explained it though

Reactions: 3
That’s the thing, I think Disney is getting rid of the problematic ones. Nate has a huge drinking problem. Michael Kay is an unvaccinated plague rat. Don’t know who else is on the list (other than the Trackers) that was mentioned, and the person won’t tell me, but they did a purge and Disney isn’t putting up with the tit from vloggers anymore. Hell even my travel agent said that they’re cracking down on things TA’s can and can’t do anymore. It’s a whole new Mousekatool.
Well for Tim Tracker we know stirred a viral with stans to go reach out ends meat.

We know Dave stirred on Michael and now both launched a viral ramsy by fans and viewers.

Now for PMM you can't disclose reason? Mmm
Well there isn't anything viral except tea on tattle but that's nothing. Unless I'm missing something from the channels comment section, or its a private decision by Disney on something we don't know or know by..

#ThePurge

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
923 , no hhn vlog. wonder how much editing j4d is doing to make sure no one sees her plastered 🙄 will be making my way to watch the other people who actually managed to get their hhn videos up, on time and on the weekend of lol

I thought it was dumb too, but now I'm hooked, lol. I follow a few people that are renovating old houses, one woman that cleans gravestones and tells the person's story, some serial killer stuff, a few Disney people, etc. I definitely don't see as many stupid dancing videos after only a week of algorithm messing about.
Oh do you have the username for the lady who cleans the stones? I know someone working on something similar for a local project and would love to see that.

Feel bad for what? It's just a media invite lol.Y'all crazy.
Well, I’m not crazy lol just after watching his video it made me feel a little bad for him.
He still gets to go to the parks, so I guess it’s not such a big deal

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for Nate, especially after his new video about his life 😕
I will likely be in the minority here but I am an eternal cynic when it comes to these vloggers.

Why now? Why this type of video? Couldn't all of us create a video like this detailing our losses, sad situations in our lives, our struggles, our pain? Why monetize it? And to cite the suicide hotline in the description without explanation.

I wish I didn't think this way but I feel vloggers do everything by design.
(Case in point - Trackers suddenly openly wanting to discuss the loss of media out of the blue last week. )

Judging by the comments under Nate's vlog, I think his video is having its intended effect. I wouldn't be surprised if he gains more patreons and more $$$ (GCs or gifts) and DVC stays too from it. If @apojacks intel comes to fruition, then we'll know a bigger reason was at play in creating that video.

Sorry to think that, but 🤷‍♀️ . I just don't trust any of these vloggers anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahaha oh, I’m prepared. I used to live out there and was an AP holder. Haven’t been back to DL since 2013 though. I do remember being quite underwhelmed the first time I saw that castle. Staying at the Grand Californian, which will be a first for me.

You'll love it. Just don't laugh at the castle. I did.

Reactions: 4
Well, I’m not crazy lol just after watching his video it made me feel a little bad for him.
He still gets to go to the parks, so I guess it’s not such a big deal
The only thing after that to feel bad would be he can't get over his ex not being his. He's in a good place now and has come thru.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.