The Tim Tracker #38 They’re out of touch, they’re out of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to have a $25 tour that took you to both parks and on all of the major rides. We took it twice, two years apart. The CM that led the tour the first time saw us during the second tour and remembered us. We found out we were her first tour ever. :)
Disneyland/CA is just a different type of experience than DW. My best friend and I were able to go for my 18th birthday (Around 15 years ago now) because my mom had a conference being hosted at Grand Californian.

We were able to have early entrance and the photo pass photographer taking our photos in front of the castle gave us so many tips and tricks, even made sure we got a reservation at Blue Bayou for lunch.

The cast member running Splash Mountain let us ride about 4 times in a row, never having to get back in line. We got excellent seats for one of the shows (no idea what it was now but the CM walked us down to the front.)

There were just so many magical moments on that trip for us and it made that transition of leaving behind childhood for adulthood a little less bittersweet.

My sister and I went to DW a couple years before this (Mom had a conference being hosted at Swan and Dolphin) and while there wasn’t anything wrong with DW, it was just a little less special. It seemed kind of grimy, the parks and the rides were due for referbs (I think within a year or two is when they started working on the hub at MK) and the cast members all seemed somewhat indifferent. I probably would be too with how crowded, hot and rainy it was. Plus guests were just unmentionably rude!

Reactions: 3
I can't stand any of the Orlando disney vlog crowd who slobber for the coveted "media" status from massive corporations. What a bunch of sell out shills.

And I'm not Jenn ( I assume the tracker guy's wife??)

Reactions: 5
You don’t have a job and you have a nanny? Legitimately what a loser parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So in this vlog they are standing in the bathroom and Tim says he is going to HHN but that will be a separate vlog.. then they cut in and Tim is at home saying he forgot to shoot an outro…. Isn’t saying “I’m fixing to go to HHN and that’s a separate vlog” basically an outro? I mean all they had to do was say bye after saying hhn would be a different vlog. So weird. I don’t get them.

Reactions: 10
You can judge if it's serious or not by the musical background he so needed to have accompany him. :rolleyes:
it sounded like that music played for sad lonely dogs and how you could make a donation…Nate said well hot dog let’s get that piano track going maybe I’ll get another DVC stay!

Reactions: 1
Why even bring the kid if you are just going to have the nanny look after him. Although I will say, he does looks like he’s having fun.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Won't eat inside, but will lift every single hot dish cover.
THAT pissed me off. First, the video starts with J rubbing his snotty nose over and over with his hand, then they leave for breakfast and he touches everything such as the elevator call button and the other buttons in the elevator. Tim holds his hand and they touch the buttons together. Flash forward a few moments and Tim is lifting up every single lid of every warm buffet item. Hope all the people dining enjoyed sharing J's snot and Tim's germs from every single handle they had to touch after Tim.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Why even bring the kid if you are just going to have the nanny look after him. Although I will say, he does looks like he’s having fun.
It just shows how controlling they both are. By not letting poor Baby J stay in his own home where he belongs with the nanny, where he would be comfortable and have all his toys and crib, shows they got the nanny for their own benefit not his.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I will likely be in the minority here but I am an eternal cynic when it comes to these vloggers.

Why now? Why this type of video? Couldn't all of us create a video like this detailing our losses, sad situations in our lives, our struggles, our pain? Why monetize it? And to cite the suicide hotline in the description without explanation.

I wish I didn't think this way but I feel vloggers do everything by design.
(Case in point - Trackers suddenly openly wanting to discuss the loss of media out of the blue last week. )

Judging by the comments under Nate's vlog, I think his video is having its intended effect. I wouldn't be surprised if he gains more patreons and more $$$ (GCs or gifts) and DVC stays too from it. If @apojacks intel comes to fruition, then we'll know a bigger reason was at play in creating that video.

Sorry to think that, but 🤷‍♀️ . I just don't trust any of these vloggers anymore.

I watched the video and I think the suicide hotline was cited because he had a mental breakdown after Veronica and him split, so while he hasn’t specifically sign posted it, it was pretty obvious what he was saying.

Edited to add this has been covered so moving on…. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Here's mine

United in our hatred of Jenn
Never a day passes we don't hate Jenn
We bleeping hate you Jenn
Every body hates Jenn
Literally, EVERYBODY hates Jenn
LLLLLLLLLLLL duck off Jenn we hate you

Bit big for a t-shirt, but I feel it gets the point across.

• Haha
  • Heart
okay if I miss anything someone feel free to add. It’s not so much Tim everyone dislikes, it’s Jenn. She has a history of getting into Twitter fights, berating Tim on the channel, and going to events like HHN and randomly getting into fights with people. Recently(per our resident TM) Jenn had tried to get them fired,called and complained, returned food items or being a Karen and last weekend getting drunk. Not to mention Tim and Jenn have copied other vlogs, drag their child everywhere, and cold called companies. Not to mention another tmstating they called universal asking why they weren’t on the list. In short- drama follows them and they aren’t kind to employees
That is awful!!! Thank you for confirming, one less viewer here now, I hate when people are rude to staff just doing their job, who does she think she is honestly

Reactions: 7
I have a theory about Timbo and Tiktok.

Tim only recently started using his profile. Seams very convent that he did this a few weeks before Disney cut a load of you tubers of the media list and appear to be going down the Tiktok route.

I would also guess Disney is going down the Tiktok route due to making massive price rises and wanting to try and attract more kids to pester parents to take them to Disney parks. Where the traditional Disney family are sick of the price rises.

Reactions: 4
The Tim Tracker #39 The Nanny, The Drunk, Her Husband, and The Media List Purge

Reactions: 11
The Tim Tracker #39, Tim, Mary Poppins and quasimodo walk in to a bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The tone of Ellen’s posts always reminds me of ‘Twitter Jenn’.
I think the moochydacat is also Jenn. I saw one of their replies as “you do you boo”. I might be wrong, but I swear I’ve seen her post that same line in her Twitter fights. Why would that person bother to comment on my negative post 18 days after the fact?

Hey all you fellow unwell people!
New member here, been spending most of the past week catching up on these threads.

Started watching TTT about 4 years ago after a WDW trip to help make a better time next trip. Fast forward 2 great trips later (thanks to peak Tim content) and looking towards a third next year >> I've given up on holding in the frustration with their channel, their behavior, parenting, show boating and flaunting, laziness and probably a few other things. My wife and I went from slowly talking more and more tit about the hot mess that is "editing/super parenting" to having to pause their video just to comprehend how asinine they've become.

Anyways you'll probably hear more of my rants too now that we've found "about 3" people as unwell as us!

Ps. Gotta love the groups adjusting to the new nonsense on their page by updating the page rules..
Welcome
Word of warning, it used to take about a week or 2 to fill a thread, particularly with jennys erratic upload schedule, these days we are blasting through in about 2 days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.