The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This date night for Ginn is going to make her resent J$ even more. It's one thing if what we saw was a caring dedicated Mom out of Ginn but from what we've seen Dim is pulling double duty.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This date night for Ginn is going to make her resent J$ even more. It's one thing if what we saw was a caring dedicated Mom out of Ginn but from what we've seen Dim is pulling double duty.
Exactly. When she's sitting home, alone with J$, while Tim is hanging at HHN, she's going to be awful to that kid. Once again, I really hope they don't have another kid.

• Sad
Probably got caught up in the event, thb. Believe it or not, it can be hard to KEEP updating social media when you're genuinely invested. Usually I try to take a flurry of pics, focus on the event, take 5 min to post them (not in real time), rinse & repeat. I also think she should have just not? like enjoy the event. This is the only time you're going (maybe?) and also we know how bad you are at keeping up with a schedule of content. 🙄
If that was her one and done time, I bet she's going to be a raging witch to Tim about him going back over the next two months OR she'll demand she get a multiday ticket and they get the babysitter and he drive them so she can get drunk go through the houses again.

HHN is one of my favorite events, but people like Jenn really use it as an excuse to get nearly blackout drunk and act a damn fool.
I think she should have just put her phone away and had fun. Same with Timbo. Parents only time is important. This is their first date night since J was born, I'm not critisising her for not Instagraming it, but for the usual bull of starting something with big signals then not seeing it thru.

Reactions: 5
I’m trying to understand how somebody who has such terrible anxiety they can’t possibly go to the store or a theme park in the day time, or any number of other things, can suddenly be completely at ease and living her best life at an event like HHN. Dark, crowded, unpredictable, people literally jumping out at you and sneaking up on you. How does that work?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m trying to understand how somebody who has such terrible anxiety they can’t possibly go to the store or a theme park in the day time, or any number of other things, can suddenly be completely at ease and living her best life at an event like HHN. Dark, crowded, unpredictable, people literally jumping out at you and sneaking up on you. How does that work?
It does make no sense...

Florescent lights at Target make her rush out to the car to decompress, but she can handle pitch black HHN with jump scares around every corner.

How much you want to bet someone called her out at Target and she couldn't deal with it so she ran back to the car.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alcohol. LOL

I hate crowds and get panic attacks when people close in on me. I would never even consider going to something like HHN - not even when we had the passes that came with a free ticket. She is full of tit.

Reactions: 10
::whispers:: because she doesn't really have it. it's a buzzword for her to use when she wants to get out of situations or make excuses for being a crappy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OK y’all helped me out with anxiety = lying liar who lies so here is another one…

they are begging to be back on the media list, but they have yet to post a HHN video. Meanwhile, all the other vloggers have at least one video up if not more. Why would any company want to include them?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry to all the Jackie (SuperEnthused) stans that are here but my god she really is just so annoying.

the constant wide eyed wonder and giddiness is just absolutely OVERKILL.

she is very educated and knows her tit but she needs to stop being just over the top. She would still be enjoyable to watch without being so overkill.

these vloggers aren’t professional actors and you can tell and I think they all need to take it down about 100 notches
Super enthused needs her own thread on tattle, ive been reading gossip about her over 4 different threads 😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Probably got caught up in the event, thb. Believe it or not, it can be hard to KEEP updating social media when you're genuinely invested. Usually I try to take a flurry of pics, focus on the event, take 5 min to post them (not in real time), rinse & repeat. I also think she should have just not? like enjoy the event. This is the only time you're going (maybe?) and also we know how bad you are at keeping up with a schedule of content. 🙄
If that was her one and done time, I bet she's going to be a raging witch to Tim about him going back over the next two months OR she'll demand she get a multiday ticket and they get the babysitter and he drive them so she can get drunk go through the houses again.

HHN is one of my favorite events, but people like Jenn really use it as an excuse to get nearly blackout drunk and act a damn fool.
Same. I absolutely LOVE it. My husband and I have attended every year since we met in highschool. We definitely do indulge as it’s usually one of our only times we take away from our son but never so wasted we act like Jenn.

she’s going to be in RARE form for the next few weeks until Tim “surprises” her with another luxury staycation or lavish gift

I think she should have just put her phone away and had fun. Same with Timbo. Parents only time is important. This is their first date night since J was born, I'm not critisising her for not Instagraming it, but for the usual bull of starting something with big signals then not seeing it thru.
“Parents only time” is important…when both parties involved are actually parents. Remember Jenn wouldn’t know parenting if it bit her in those jort clad asscheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yea Jenn did look happy, it honestly shows what a selfish human being she is. Why would she need a night off when she isn’t really a parent? She looked like someone out with her friends partying.

Reactions: 11
Same. I absolutely LOVE it. My husband and I have attended every year since we met in highschool. We definitely do indulge as it’s usually one of our only times we take away from our son but never so wasted we act like Jenn.

she’s going to be in RARE form for the next few weeks until Tim “surprises” her with another luxury staycation or lavish gift

“Parents only time” is important…when both parties involved are actually parents. Remember Jenn wouldn’t know parenting if it bit her in those jort clad asscheeks
Prediction: he will go to HHN to escape her get content and then she will take a long time editing it out of spite until he finally books a last minute stay at HRH/RP/Port for $$$ and then she still won't get it out in a timely manner.

You mean the woman who can’t possibly manage to sit in the front seat away from her miracle child without almost crying (for the camera) all of sudden was able to leave him with someone else besides his parents for the first time in nearly two years & just have the best time ever. She has literally never been more excited 🤢. Drama queen loves to play it up for the camera.

Reactions: 22
Good morning everyone! Was surprised to wake up and find Godzilla stopped IGing pretty early last night. Maybe she got so drunk, and Dim did the rare smart thing and took her phone away before she further embarrassed herself.

Reactions: 11
These two reek of new money. I have an in law who did nothing but brag when she realized she had money from her husband. It was so crass. I know plenty of people who are rich & most of them never utter a word about it.
To quote 4dinners Real Housewife Louann- “money can’t buy you class”.
I wonder what their rental agent thought of these two idiots when they showed up to view that massive house. Yeah we have no kids, we would never dream of having family over, we have no friends but we have a blind dog so the stairs will be no problem! The toll roads that we will have to pay for everyda to get to our "jobs" are totally fine! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenn - you guiuyyyysss we are NOT a news channel!!

everybody else - then whyyyyyy should you be on a MEDIA list???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good morning all,
Last night was...interesting. I saw the Trackers several times last night while I was doing rounds around restaurants and booths. Now we do get a lot of nasty drunks but none that have a well-known Youtube. Jenn was drunk less than 2 hours into the event. At one booth she came up and got the pre made specialty drink. She was loud! She kept bringing up something about haters to a group over and over. Tim seemed a bit annoyed and walked off. She got upset at one of the servers because her drink had too much ice in it and the drink was too watery. The next time I got a glimpse at them, they were buying another drink and food and she was drunk. God, she can yell! She would switch back and forth from loud party girl to angry drunk in a second. The attention was all on her. Then she comes back, her food is too cold and her drink isn't right. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to argue with someone. She got her food replaced and kept the cold one. She tried to get a free drink but thank god the liquor license outlaws free alcoholic drinks. She was pissed and the server said if she came back for another they would cut her off. If probably saw her less then 10 minutes the whole night. I can imagine how insufferable she was to Tim and her friends.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The tim tracker #38. J3D vs. The 3 unwell
This is a WINNER!

Good morning all,
Last night was...interesting. I saw the Trackers several times last night while I was doing rounds around restaurants and booths. Now we do get a lot of nasty drunks but none that have a well-known Youtube. Jenn was drunk less than 2 hours into the event. At one booth she came up and got the pre made specialty drink. She was loud! She kept bringing up something about haters to a group over and over. Tim seemed a bit annoyed and walked off. She got upset at one of the servers because her drink had too much ice in it and the drink was too watery. The next time I got a glimpse at them, they were buying another drink and food and she was drunk. God, she can yell! She would switch back and forth from loud party girl to angry drunk in a second. The attention was all on her. Then she comes back, her food is too cold and her drink isn't right. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to argue with someone. She got her food replaced and kept the cold one. She tried to get a free drink but thank god the liquor license outlaws free alcoholic drinks. She was pissed and the server said if she came back for another they would cut her off. If probably saw her less then 10 minutes the whole night. I can imagine how insufferable she was to Tim and her friends.
This is the tea!

Reactions: 13
Does the baby sitter get to stay the night? Or will they make her parents come pick her up at whatever time they stroll back in?
So the first night out and you make it an all nighter? Bets on if she called to check in on him at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.