Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessicanoel255

Y’all might enjoy this tea.

I was the girl that got attacked over the internet about stealing their Instagram picture and then getting credit for it. Instead of reaching out to me I woke up the next day with death threats and attacks from their stans. Not once did they ever try to reach out to me for any of this. I told Universal it wasn’t my picture from the start so it’s not my fault they gave me credit for it. I lost all respect for them when that happened. Sending your stand to fight your problems is a coward move.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Devilchild-03

Good morning all,
Last night was...interesting. I saw the Trackers several times last night while I was doing rounds around restaurants and booths. Now we do get a lot of nasty drunks but none that have a well-known Youtube. Jenn was drunk less than 2 hours into the event. At one booth she came up and got the pre made specialty drink. She was loud! She kept bringing up something about haters to a group over and over. Tim seemed a bit annoyed and walked off. She got upset at one of the servers because her drink had too much ice in it and the drink was too watery. The next time I got a glimpse at them, they were buying another drink and food and she was drunk. God, she can yell! She would switch back and forth from loud party girl to angry drunk in a second. The attention was all on her. Then she comes back, her food is too cold and her drink isn't right. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to argue with someone. She got her food replaced and kept the cold one. She tried to get a free drink but thank god the liquor license outlaws free alcoholic drinks. She was pissed and the server said if she came back for another they would cut her off. If probably saw her less then 10 minutes the whole night. I can imagine how insufferable she was to Tim and her friends.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

MediumUNWELL

After their little live stream antics, I figured it was time to make an account.

Seems like there are more than 3 of us for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Interesting chatter on the “official” Reddit thingy:

I think I might be done watching.
While I was taking a shower this morning my mind just couldn’t stop thinking about the Trackers and the stuff from this week. But then it didn’t stop there.
My wife and I have been watching the TimJenn (what we call them at home) for years. We have probably consumed a year worth of sitting on our couch just watching their videos in total run time by this point. We are probably some of the more dedicated fans, watching a video on the day it comes out pretty much every time. And for the first time yesterday, we just couldn’t bring ourselves to watch their latest content.
Let’s be real here, they don’t need us. Like Jenn said in their live video, they are doing just fine. Which is probably what makes not watching even easier for me.
Let me also be clear, I’m not one of the “unwell” that Jenn referred to in that live video either. I didn’t participate in any email campaign or online stalking or threatening. On the contrary, when they did their apology video last June I took them at their word. They understood what was so wrong about those videos, they understood that those videos were hurtful, and that they should have been removed a long time ago. BUT, the 180 they did in the live video where they took zero responsibility and basically said the only reason why they lost their media rights was because of others really made me question just how much they really meant what they said in that original video.
Which made me think also about just how much they have changed since they started their vlog, in good ways for sure, but also in ways that has made me feel less connected to them as people. My wife and I were particularly drawn to them because even just a few years ago they would see something in a shop an remark about how expensive it was. Jenn saw a spirit jersey once was was like “why would anyone ever spend that much on a sweatshirt” which rang true with us. When they went to Tokyo they did it on a budget. And even on their first Disney cruise they accidentally splurged on a couples massage package and remarked afterwards how silly they felt spending that much money on accident. Nowadays though? Jenn owns how many spirit jerseys? They stay and eat at basically the high end resorts only and only booked a stay at a cheap resort after they got called out for it.
I’m not saying they shouldn’t get to spend their hard earned money, I’m just saying it’s hard to feel connected to their content anymore when most of it is beyond my reach. It went from, “hey we could do this thing TimJenn are doing” to “oh hey they are doing something totally out of our reach again.
Which brings me to my final point: TimJenn used to be our go-to for breaking news and new items being in the parks. If a new food item or experience showed up in the park, you could expect a video from them within a day or two covering it. Nowadays, we’re lucky if it gets covered at all and sometimes it’s a week later. Meanwhile, other YouTubers have already covered it in a similar way that TimJenn used to. I will absolutely grant them that they have a new child and scheduling things around that kid I’m sure is extremely difficult. So, this one is less controllable on their part, but it’s just another thing that makes their content less exciting for me personally.
If you’ve read this whole thing, thanks. I’m just hoping that honestly I’m not alone in this and I’m hopeful that there might be someone else out there who is thinking similar thoughts and wondering if they are alone in these thoughts. You’re not. I just needed to get these thoughts out of my head so I can just stop going around in circles with my wife about it.
TL:DR - the media pass controversy may have severely pushed me away from the Tracker’s content, but I came to the realization that their content has been leaving me behind for awhile now.

/r/Thetimtracker/comments/pidldi/i_think_i_might_be_done_watching/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Dear Media Group,
Please reinstate the Trackers I have learned so much from watching their videos:
1) How to skip the lines by renting a wheelchair even though I am not handicapped.
2) How to throw an urban themed party to impress my friends.
3) How to bully someone off the internet if you accidentally credit that person with a photo I took.
4) How to skip the restaurant lines to get a free cup of water by going to the First Aid station and filling up my water bottle there.
5) How to force a "magical moment" by quickly rushing with my food to a closing cashier and complaining about it to management.

Regards,
Total Tracker Stan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok, I’ve thought long and hard before posting this, mainly as I’m pretty sure i’ll be ripped to shreds but here goes………
While I’m all for a bit of gossip and good natured banter, I’m really sad that it has descended into what this has become, trying to destroy the Trackers. Ok, we don’t like them, they have made money from some questionable videos and they don’t get why people are angry. But emailing every company that works with them to try and destroy their livelihood, hoping they get audited by the IRS and the personal comments about how they look is getting a bit much for me. I know I’ve made many mistakes in my life, I also know I’ve put on a shed load of weight while being in lockdown. And I’m finding the glee in this thread that things are going wrong for them really uncomfortable and disturbing. As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression I can only imagine the stress they must be under right now, especially if they do read here! And that atmosphere is not good for the little guy, yet you constantly say you want the best for him. Doing this to his parents is not the best for him. I was a long time lurker before I decided to join and comment but this level of unkindness is bewildering and upsetting to me. If you don’t like them, just don’t watch! And with that I’ll leave you to it. Take care.
So chatting on a gossip board is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

And by your account -

Calling them out for videos that THEY made and kept up - monetizing all these years, even if it was just to gain ONE CENT - is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Calling them out for sending their stans (you must be one) to email two companies on their behalf to get them back on #hosted #media (as if that were the greatest thread to their livelihood - newsflash: it's not; they can still film whatever the fuck they want) is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Emailing a company about Tim filming himself using their product over active turtle nests when signage clearly states - that he read - not to ride on the beach is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Calling them out for $2,000 Gucci purchases and umpteen luxury stays (25+) at Disney and other locations throughout a pandemic while they concurrently cite their fear of COVID, wiggle their nose at a $6 cupcake, and state that it's not "their job" to help workers (it's the government's says Jenn!) is "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Calling out Jenn for tweets SHE made, including making fun of her MIL, making jabs at parents in the parks, making fun of overweight people, jabs at random people, lying about things (including Bandit), creating drama, forcing people to shut down their social media accounts, picking fights with people, being passively-aggressively snarky with fans who tried to gently criticize something she did or said... is... "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Okaaay. :rolleyes:

And you know what would really be good for J? Since you're so concerned with his "atmosphere," it'd be a great thing if they quit going on more staycations in a fucking 1- to 2-year period than most people go in their lifetimes and keep J. at home - where he belongs - learning routines, being safe and secure, playing with toys and being a little boy, and not being dragged all around creation as a PROP in blistering hot theme parks for hours upon hours.

But Jenn has FOMO. Jenn needs to be out. Jenn can't be "stuck" at home with her miracle child, right? Jenn can't let Tim go out and film things on his own without her having to be there too... or get yet another staycation because she can't miss out! She can't be home when Tim's out having a good time, right?

Oh wait...by saying that, it's "trying to destroy the Trackers."

Fuck that.

They put themselves out there. There's so much shit they've done over the years, I'm betting you don't even know the half of it because you probably only started watching a short time ago. If they put themselves out there, they're open for discussion. Period. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

jetty48

So many thought provoking and well written responses here. I've been actively enjoying all.

I spent 2 years in a wheelchair after initial diagnosis on relapsing, remitting ms. I spent 5 months in 3 different hospitals, suffered through misdiagnoses and so much bs that I won't bore you with.

I went from working full time to being permanently disabled. I'm happy to use my walker and try to live my best life.

Please, I'm not asking for anyone's sympathy but rather explaining my perspective when vloggers like the Trackers make handicapped people's life more difficult.

I am saving up for a Disney trip but it's now much more difficult to rent scooters and get what you need as so many people are using Tim's 'tip' to just rent a wheelchair!

I emailed one sponsor asking them to please stop sponsoring the Trackers based on their continued irresponsible behavior. How is that stopping them from working real jobs or preventing them from vlogging? It's not- it's attempting to prevent them from grifting!

After their 'poor us video'- I feel so disgusted by them and will be sending more emails!

I never contacted or saw anything about anyone actually contacting IRS on them. My brother is an auditor for IRS and lives in Melbourne, Fl. The Bojos are definitely in his territory. Be interested in hearing what he has to say about this. But tax fraud even will NOT be their fault. NOTHING is their fault. No responsibility for ANY of their prior actions.

Sometimes saying you're sorry isn't enough! Especially when you continue to post videos or keep tweets/tiktoks of your abhorrent activities and encourage others to follow them. A/K/A taking water from first aid stations contaminating the water using your used water bottle. :sick:

The Trackers will realize they shouldn't have stirred the pot. I have nothing but time on my hands to send emails and complaints about them to anyone who is thinking of gifting them freebies!

They should take a page from Adam the Woo and pay for their activities from YouTube money, not begging companies for freebies in exchange for views!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

starpaws

Another lurker coming out here - we used to love watching Tim’s blogs from the UK to remind us of all of the great times we had in Florida.

Don’t watch very often now because it’s disturbing the way they treat Jackson like a SHOW PONY, dragging him to the parks, Target, ‘Merch’ shops over and over again, when it’s crystal clear he would be happier playing in the pool at home.

BUT these last few vlogs have been a real eye-opener and I am done with watching them any more!

Jenn is so very controlling towards both Tim and Jackson.

Naughty Tim for not liking seafood. Jenn knows he doesn’t enjoy fish and lobster but that didn’t stop her from getting him to try it on camera at the Gordon Ramsey place. When he went to take a second bite of the lobster, she cried ‘DON’T EAT IT ALL!’.
He didn’t want any in the first place you control freak, plus you still had 4 dinners of your own and 2x loaded fries to eat (plus Jackson’s chicken strips).

In the ‘going to Target’ vlog, at one point, I think it was when they were about to leave the house, Jenn says ‘WE HAD A LATER START TODAY’ - um no, Tim made a point of saying it was 6am at the start of the vlog and then he was getting Jackson’s breakfast and playing with him. The first sighting of her that morning is much later when she is pushing Jackson away while she gets ice for her coffee. Then she sits there slurping it through a straw while Tim plays again with their son.

Urrgh - how can they seriously think people are jealous of their soulless existence, scrabbling around for ‘content’ such as the riveting trips to the supermarket and watching them eat deep fried shite. Do they ever have a day without eating ultra processed food?

Yo ho ho, a Tracker Life for me,
Eat pig for Dinner and pig for Tea,
And some doughnuts in between!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

norrsund

So, since I am feeling “unwell” after reading about their live yesterday, I finally unsubscribed from their channel! Now, since only 3 people have emailed Disney and Universal negative comments about them, what email address do I use to become the 4th…?

Also, I left this comment on the Reddit thread for the Halloween is upon us livestream. It’s still up and is hovering around 5-6 upvotes with some Stan intervention

”Actions have consequences, plain and simple, and their past actions are valid to impact the current day when they put them all out there to be consumed by the public at large. Their actions weren't appropriate in the years they occurred and aren't appropriate now. Why should they be given a pass? How are we supposed to know if they're truly "better people" now or they've just learned how to manage their public presence?

As an LGBT person who watched them a lot more before the FRE videos exposed them and only occasionally since, I am out now since they clearly aren't actually remorseful, they're just upset that their viewers and the corporations they've hitched their lives to are actually holding them accountable for their actions based on public input.”

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Caligirl123

Ok, I’ve thought long and hard before posting this, mainly as I’m pretty sure i’ll be ripped to shreds but here goes………
While I’m all for a bit of gossip and good natured banter, I’m really sad that it has descended into what this has become, trying to destroy the Trackers. Ok, we don’t like them, they have made money from some questionable videos and they don’t get why people are angry. But emailing every company that works with them to try and destroy their livelihood, hoping they get audited by the IRS and the personal comments about how they look is getting a bit much for me. I know I’ve made many mistakes in my life, I also know I’ve put on a shed load of weight while being in lockdown. And I’m finding the glee in this thread that things are going wrong for them really uncomfortable and disturbing. As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression I can only imagine the stress they must be under right now, especially if they do read here! And that atmosphere is not good for the little guy, yet you constantly say you want the best for him. Doing this to his parents is not the best for him. I was a long time lurker before I decided to join and comment but this level of unkindness is bewildering and upsetting to me. If you don’t like them, just don’t watch! And with that I’ll leave you to it. Take care.
First off, I am sorry you suffer from anxiety and depression issues. I too struggle with them, so I know how difficult it can be at times.

Now, with that being said….how can you honestly think this site has been the cause of their downfall?!? That’s hilarious! No no…THEY HAVE BEEN THEIR OWN DOWNFALL! It’s like a bank robber blaming the policeman for catching him!

I am SOOOOO sick of this finger pointing, victimization. The Trackers have never taken ANY accountability for their behaviors! A piss-poor, meaningless apology video to try and save face doesn’t count. These two clowns are nothing more than con-artists, and it’s sad that you can’t see that.

I said it before and I’ll say it again - the best defense isn’t a good offense. Those two dick-farts need to learn/apply that to their lives. They have only themselves to blame.

I’ll end with this…you wrote “I was a long time lurker before I decided to join and comment but this level of unkindness is bewildering and upsetting to me”….yet you’ve been here lurking for a “long time”….so if this is all so vile and you’re only just now speaking up, what does that say about you?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I’m trying to understand how somebody who has such terrible anxiety they can’t possibly go to the store or a theme park in the day time, or any number of other things, can suddenly be completely at ease and living her best life at an event like HHN. Dark, crowded, unpredictable, people literally jumping out at you and sneaking up on you. How does that work?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Since HHN season has officially kicked off, I figured I'd tell my one and only encounter with Jen irl.
It was 2016 and I was taking my partner to HHN for their first time. I was SO excited. At the time, I was really into their videos. ESPECIALLY HHN ones. They seemed so excited and informed. So we're at the event and I see them. Now, I refuse to be 'that person', (acting like a super fan) so I just casually walked up when they were chilling and introduced myself to Tim. He was so nice and when he looked over to Jen to be like, "Hey come say hi", she rolled her eyes and walked away with whatever BFftW (Best Friend for the Week) she was with. I would later have a really awful encounter with him and Woo, but that day I unsubbed. They are under no obligation to be nice, but to be THAT rude was something else.

TBH I think if you REALLY wanted to mess with them, going up to them and telling them they are assholes wouldn't do it. You have to say, "Omg you're the WDWCouple, right?!" Confuse them with other Disney YouTubers.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Caligirl123

So I’m new here, but have to add my two cents:

The best defense is NEVER a good offense! Own your shit! YOU BOTH are the cause of you being removed from any media list! YOU and no one else!

Additionally, Jenn - you have single handedly ruined Tim’s channel. To have someone who can’t drive a car, properly protect their child or function on their own call others “unwell” is laughable. Look in the mirror, you beast.

Jenn - you are the epitome of a “victim” and a pathetic one at best. I feel sorry for your ball-less husband and that poor sweet child. You must be a true misery to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

shadee91762

VIP Member
Who are the " three unwell " trolls they speak of???
Huey,_Dewey_and_Louie.png
Disney-Pigs01.jpg
download (1).jpeg
The-three-caballeros-donald-jose-panchito.jpg

Hmmm I wonder who it could be? 🤔
(sarcastically)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Let's see, what have they accomplished with that live:

1. Making those of us who previously NEVER thought about sending emails, decide maybe it's not such a bad idea.

2. Get their group of truly rabid followers to annoy the crap out of every company they were ever #hosted by. Thus, hopefully making their chances of getting back on any media list non-existent.

3. Provoked us to reminisce about their more infamous internet moments & post them in this thread. So that when their stans come to this thread to check in on the 3 of us, they will see the truth of who their heroes really are. At least the more sane ones will.

4. Goes with #3. Now when anyone Google's those 2 losers. All of their greatest hits will be in one place for everyone to read.

5. Made people who were on the fence already totally turn their backs on the Bojos & come out of hiding. Welcome to the thread!

TL;DR - Real productive day Ellen Jenn!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33