The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Jenn abandoned her OMGSHMASKALLTHETIMEBECAUSECOVIDYOUGUYZZZLLLLL pretty quickly. But Timbo still virtue signaling harder than his wife hits the alcohol View attachment 746835

It would make for great content but don’t dang they are a family channel GAWRSH how dare you 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

FYI, the caprese salad by the pool at HRH is AMAZING
Why do I feel like Tim is actually NOT smiling behind his mask in that pic? 🤣

Reactions: 10
Looks like Jenn abandoned her OMGSHMASKALLTHETIMEBECAUSECOVIDYOUGUYZZZLLLLL pretty quickly. But Timbo still virtue signaling harder than his wife hits the alcohol View attachment 746835

It would make for great content but don’t dang they are a family channel GAWRSH how dare you 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

any time I see fans post pictures and are gushing over them I want so bad to comment: oh aim higher if that is the peak moment of your day/week/month/year/life.

edit: also fwiw I still wear my mask in super croweded places, ESPECIALLY theme parks. People are nasty. Plus it helps hide my scowl when I see vloggers in the wild. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Protecting J$ my behind, they only protect J$ when it is convenient for them...which is never!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Tim Tracker #38 Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through the parks, Jenn
(props to Animal House :))

Reactions: 4
any time I see fans post pictures and are gushing over them I want so bad to comment: oh aim higher if that is the peak moment of your day/week/month/year/life.

edit: also fwiw I still wear my mask in super croweded places, ESPECIALLY theme parks. People are nasty. Plus it helps hide my scowl when I see vloggers in the wild. 😅
Yes, some lady posted her child met her "hero" Tim at Boo Bash.
Also, I do not judge anyone who still chooses to wear their mask. It is a personal opinion and should be respected as such. What I do judge are people who talk out of both ends of their mouth and claim they are scared of getting their child sick yet they still drag their child around to theme parks and don't wear a mask at one of the most crowded events in the area.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I’m not judging the mask wearing. I’m judging how bleeping fake Jenn is

Reactions: 7
Yes, some lady posted her child met her "hero" Tim at Boo Bash.
Also, I do not judge anyone who still chooses to wear their mask. It is a personal opinion and should be respected as such. What I do judge are people who talk out of both ends of their mouth and claim they are scared of getting their child sick yet they still drag their child around to theme parks and don't wear a mask at one of the most crowded events in the area.
First responders, police and fire rescue, frontline health workers, and our military are heroes.

Not a bleeping asshole who films theme parks, sits on the floor in a darkened kitchen and eats cookies, and shows us his dirty ass house for a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
First responders, police and fire rescue, frontline health workers, and our military are heroes.

Not a bleeping asshole who films theme parks, sits on the floor in a darkened kitchen and eats cookies, and shows us his dirty ass house for a living.
I was about to respond similarly.
I have to wonder how old the child is, and maybe the parent just misused the word hero, meaning something more like "mentor". (That isn't much better, is it. Biggest fan is probably what she should have said.)

Little ones are odd in who they choose to connect with and admire. For my youngest, it was Steve from Blues Clues for about 2 years there, or was it the notebook itself? LOL

We try to guide our kids, but in the end they choose who to admire.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was about to respond similarly.
I have to wonder how old the child is, and maybe the parent just misused the word hero, meaning something more like "mentor". (That isn't much better, is it. Biggest fan is probably what she should have said.)

Little ones are odd in who they choose to connect with and admire. For my youngest, it was Steve from Blues Clues for the longest time (or was it the notebook itself? LOL)

We try to guide our kids, but in the end they choose who to admire.
Oh sure, admire, look up to, want to be like, etc. - that's one thing.

Hero? That's something completely different, IMHO. I mean, if I'm going to get technical on it, this is the quick definition I found.

A hero is a real person or a main fictional character who, in the face of danger, combats adversity through feats of ingenuity, courage, or strength.

Trackers are NONE of that.

I just find that the term is thrown around so much that it loses its true meaning (sports figures, "celebs," and certainly not bleeping YouTubers are NOT "heroes"). Given that, the mother probably DIDN'T misuse the word, unfortunately, and likely believes Tim to, indeed, be her kid's "hero." :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning everyone! Was surprised to wake up and find Godzilla stopped IGing pretty early last night. Maybe she got so drunk, and Dim did the rare smart thing and took her phone away before she further embarrassed herself.
Ummm...good point. I wonder if this is why she didn't have her phone at DS that day of Sephoragate, after Wine Bar George? Still makes no sense why she didn't have a phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.