The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is extremely judgey about theme park food and he LOVED this. I got the vegan Reuben and it was super good too. And the TM at the register around 6:45 was super friendly and awesome (we joked about my Bill and Ted shirt).

We just went for the Beetlejuice house then noped out of HHN last night. Waaay too busy and crowded for us. See, my husband has actual crowd anxiety so when he realized it was too much for him we left. Unfortunately/fortunately we didn't spot the Trackers at all, but sounds like it would have been fun to spot Jenn in her natural form.
Awesome of your husband to attend even for just a little. I heard the crowd was rather insane. Hope he's doing well now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t think we’ll see a video for a few days. Jenn is going to relish in her new nanny status and take advantage of all the “me time” she can possibly get. No way will she be bothered with HER JOB

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t today pool day? Hungover pool day should be awesome. I wonder if Tim got any useable footage last night. How are they going to monetize this entire HHN Hard Rock big baller weekend? Ding Dang!
maybe they'll do that think where they cut halfway through to him being at the hotel this am going, "Sorry for the cut but we got so distracted having fun at UNIVERSAL HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS (plzcanhazmedia?!) and will def do a live telling you everything we loved. Now it's time to pay the price (ofhavingawifewhogetstoodrunkandruinsthevideo)"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband is extremely judgey about theme park food and he LOVED this. I got the vegan Reuben and it was super good too. And the TM at the register around 6:45 was super friendly and awesome (we joked about my Bill and Ted shirt).

We just went for the Beetlejuice house then noped out of HHN last night. Waaay too busy and crowded for us. See, my husband has actual crowd anxiety so when he realized it was too much for him we left. Unfortunately/fortunately we didn't spot the Trackers at all, but sounds like it would have been fun to spot Jenn in her natural form.
I’m MOST excited for the grilled cheeses because that seems like an easy food to pair with drinks and LOADS of walking. I’m seriously glad I skipped opening weekend. I cannot take those kinds of crowds. My mom reported back that there were 32,000 people there both Friday and Saturday…that’s ALOT of bleeping people in that park.

my husband and I only ever go on weeknights because I cannot take weekend crowds

• Wow
Reactions: 6
@Devilchild-03 Do you have any inside information about the reactions to their live comments? Is anyone talking about them pleading for their stans to email universal to be back on the media list? What about the supposed inside contacts they have? How do they feel about Jenn saying they agree the emailers are “unwell”?

Thank you for all your inside info you give! Love seeing your posts!

Reactions: 14
Isn’t today pool day? Hungover pool day should be awesome. I wonder if Tim got any useable footage last night. How are they going to monetize this entire HHN Hard Rock big baller weekend? Ding Dang!
They very easily could make it a great vlog but they won’t because they won’t want to admit Jenn was drunk/is hungover.

“Relaxing on property after HHN”

Tips for a great breakfast to get rid of a hangover, find a spot by the pool, whether HRH does drinks/food at the pool, spa time if you need extra TLC, drink options for a little hair of the dog, how to get rested up if you’re going back into the parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wakey Wakey Jenny! You still have your 'check-in' Video to upload and Dims first day at HHN.

Those other pesky vloggers are rinsing you for views!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Both are excellent choices. I love the grilled cheese as well- I know there a lot of seasonal food items but the brisket grilled cheese is one of my favs

Interesting chatter on the “official” Reddit thingy:

I think I might be done watching.
While I was taking a shower this morning my mind just couldn’t stop thinking about the Trackers and the stuff from this week. But then it didn’t stop there.
My wife and I have been watching the TimJenn (what we call them at home) for years. We have probably consumed a year worth of sitting on our couch just watching their videos in total run time by this point. We are probably some of the more dedicated fans, watching a video on the day it comes out pretty much every time. And for the first time yesterday, we just couldn’t bring ourselves to watch their latest content.
Let’s be real here, they don’t need us. Like Jenn said in their live video, they are doing just fine. Which is probably what makes not watching even easier for me.
Let me also be clear, I’m not one of the “unwell” that Jenn referred to in that live video either. I didn’t participate in any email campaign or online stalking or threatening. On the contrary, when they did their apology video last June I took them at their word. They understood what was so wrong about those videos, they understood that those videos were hurtful, and that they should have been removed a long time ago. BUT, the 180 they did in the live video where they took zero responsibility and basically said the only reason why they lost their media rights was because of others really made me question just how much they really meant what they said in that original video.
Which made me think also about just how much they have changed since they started their vlog, in good ways for sure, but also in ways that has made me feel less connected to them as people. My wife and I were particularly drawn to them because even just a few years ago they would see something in a shop an remark about how expensive it was. Jenn saw a spirit jersey once was was like “why would anyone ever spend that much on a sweatshirt” which rang true with us. When they went to Tokyo they did it on a budget. And even on their first Disney cruise they accidentally splurged on a couples massage package and remarked afterwards how silly they felt spending that much money on accident. Nowadays though? Jenn owns how many spirit jerseys? They stay and eat at basically the high end resorts only and only booked a stay at a cheap resort after they got called out for it.
I’m not saying they shouldn’t get to spend their hard earned money, I’m just saying it’s hard to feel connected to their content anymore when most of it is beyond my reach. It went from, “hey we could do this thing TimJenn are doing” to “oh hey they are doing something totally out of our reach again.
Which brings me to my final point: TimJenn used to be our go-to for breaking news and new items being in the parks. If a new food item or experience showed up in the park, you could expect a video from them within a day or two covering it. Nowadays, we’re lucky if it gets covered at all and sometimes it’s a week later. Meanwhile, other YouTubers have already covered it in a similar way that TimJenn used to. I will absolutely grant them that they have a new child and scheduling things around that kid I’m sure is extremely difficult. So, this one is less controllable on their part, but it’s just another thing that makes their content less exciting for me personally.
If you’ve read this whole thing, thanks. I’m just hoping that honestly I’m not alone in this and I’m hopeful that there might be someone else out there who is thinking similar thoughts and wondering if they are alone in these thoughts. You’re not. I just needed to get these thoughts out of my head so I can just stop going around in circles with my wife about it.
TL:DR - the media pass controversy may have severely pushed me away from the Tracker’s content, but I came to the realization that their content has been leaving me behind for awhile now.

/r/Thetimtracker/comments/pidldi/i_think_i_might_be_done_watching/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
And there you have- these stans won’t even let you express a very well written criticism.

1630855042535.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
They very easily could make it a great vlog but they won’t because they won’t want to admit Jenn was drunk/is hungover.

Tips for a great breakfast to get rid of a hangover, find a spot by the pool, whether HRH does drinks/food at the pool, spa time if you need extra TLC, drink options for a little hair of the dog, how to get rested up if you’re going back into the parks.
HRH has the literal BEST breakfast buffet on property, too. What are the odds they ubereats some mcdonalds or something?

Reactions: 2
Looks like Jenn abandoned her OMGSHMASKALLTHETIMEBECAUSECOVIDYOUGUYZZZLLLLL pretty quickly. But Timbo still virtue signaling harder than his wife hits the alcohol
F580EE46-E1F3-4A16-899D-85C8D847FD1C.jpeg

It would make for great content but don’t dang they are a family channel GAWRSH how dare you 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

FYI, the caprese salad by the pool at HRH is AMAZING

Reactions: 8
@Devilchild-03 Do you have any inside information about the reactions to their live comments? Is anyone talking about them pleading for their stans to email universal to be back on the media list? What about the supposed inside contacts they have? How do they feel about Jenn saying they agree the emailers are “unwell”?

Thank you for all your inside info you give! Love seeing your posts!
I haven’t heard a thing. I’m sure the sm and pr interns are busy with that though.(and it’s their busy season too 😩)

Looks like Jenn abandoned her OMGSHMASKALLTHETIMEBECAUSECOVIDYOUGUYZZZLLLLL pretty quickly. But Timbo still virtue signaling harder than his wife hits the alcohol

It would make for great content but don’t dang they are a family channel GAWRSH how dare you 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She needs to keep the mask on because that fake smile is painful.

Reactions: 4
HRH has the literal BEST breakfast buffet on property, too. What are the odds they ubereats some mcdonalds or something?
Lucky for them The Kitchen has outdoor seating so I’m sure they will indulge. But also they are lazy so most likely room service

Reactions: 2
Looks like Jenn abandoned her OMGSHMASKALLTHETIMEBECAUSECOVIDYOUGUYZZZLLLLL pretty quickly. But Timbo still virtue signaling harder than his wife hits the alcohol View attachment 746835

FYI, the caprese salad by the pool at HRH is AMAZING
honestly I think Tim realizes if he gets sick, even mildly, the whole damn house of cards will completely implode

Reactions: 12
Just happened to this see " Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!". How does that work? Does it happen when a thread gets a certain number of pages long? Just curious ;)

Just happened to this see " Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!". How does that work? Does it happen when a thread gets a certain number of pages long? Just curious ;)
LOL now we are needing new threads faster than they are uploading videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.